Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Experiencer

really cool experience with ancient beings.all aboard the loony bin express :)

ever since i started astral projecting, each experience is crazier then the last.
is this just me or have any you experienced the same thing?
first projection, dont remember much, mainly remember flipping around my room and talking to some entity.then my next projection, i started getting lectures from a entity on how this reality works,along with racing a pink elaphant with 3 eyes through a maze made of thorns and roses.then after that one, the lectures progressed to inter-dimension travel o.0... then after that, i began learning to fight in the astral..then i started ending up in massive chaotic wars fighting dark, negative thought forms, not even really sure of the reason why i got involved in the first place, however, i find fighting in the astral is pretty freaking awesome so no complaints coming from me o.0

and now my most recent projection tops everything i experienced so far.
my last few astral projection attempts failed, so when i finally projected again, i was so stoked.i almost ended my projection early due to the excitment i felt, luckily i got it under control.so there i was, floating in my room, thinking of things to do, all i drew was blanks, so i just said screw it and flew up into space, just planning to enjoy the view.so there i was, in space, watching our earth spin, it was magnificent, i remember everything so clear and vivid, i can recall every ounce of detail as clear as if i was still there.so as im just chilling there, i become aware that there is some beings near me, they were already aware of my presence when i noticed them.i start to feel what they are thinking, i felt there state of mind and intent.they were all so calm and mellow and happy.like they had no care in the world, just full of positive energy.i then sent my intent to them, i wanted to talk with them, i had nothing specific in mind, i just really wanted to meet them.
they accepted my request! so i then imagined myself with these beings and i found myself inside there ship.the area of the ship i was in was solid white, there was hardly any type of design to it, just a smooth, roundish area with a transparent tube in the center of the room, the tube was filled with light, constantly changing colors. there was 4 beings in the ship, and they all looked exactly like we do!!they were all very tall and well build, broad shoulders, blonde hair, blue eyes. one of the beings was a female, and dang, she was amazing looking, better then i have ever seen on earth, by far.i then realized she knew what i was thinking and found it funny. gg's :(

at that moment, i started feeling ashamed, not because of my attraction to this female, but because of my race.i was ashamed that our race destroys the very planet we live on, ashamed that our race murders each other, ashamed that through out our entire history, war was a common thing, ashamed at how greedy and self centerd most humans are, truly only worried about there personal well being, and to hell with the rest.i was so ashamed of our ignorance and ego's.

i really felt like i wasnt even worthy of being in these peoples presence, so i made up my mind and i decided to just leave, but then, they stopped me, they told me they do not judge a individual based on the actions and beliefs of there race, they understand everyone is different, and that even there race has bad apples. they also showed me that us humans really cant help the way we act, this is because of certain conditions our planet is progressing through.they went on to explain human history.they showed that a very long time ago, even before our pyramids were built, our planet was at peace, almost all of the human population back then had a higher level of consciousness then what we do now, most humans were able to astral project and had steady communication with beings from other planets and dimensions, back then, humans could communicate using telepathy, humans could even communicate with animals, not in the same way they can communicate with humans, but more like they could pick up on what the animal was thinking and feeling and was able to induce specific emotions and states of mind, for instance, with only using there mind, they could calm down a animal that was freaking out, or they could make a animal fall asleep and such.they continued to show me that humans could communicate with other humans across the world using telepathy, they said this is how most civilazations all build the same type of pyramids, all around in the same point of time as each other, give or take some years.

they said the reason why we were all so spiritually advanced was caused by the positioning of our planet relative in space with other planets and our location within our galaxy.they showed that our planet was in a cycle that resets every 24 thousand years or so, they said that our earth is in a constant cycle with this other planet, as this other planet moves further away from us, our planets resonance frequency lowers, this causes the human conscience to lower its frequency along with our planet, but as these two planets move closer to each other, our planets frequency rises, which in turn brings our consciousness to a higher frequency, the higher the frequency, the more positive energy we emit.the lower the frequency, the more negative energy we emit.they showed, as our planet and this other planet started to move apart, our consciousness lowerd, this caused alot of war and violence and ignorance, invoked greed and negative emotions with in humans.we refer to this as the dark ages. they said there was nothing they could do to help us, so the best thing they could do was to leave and wait for the cycle to come back around.they said the time of change is coming soon, with in our lifetime , within the next 10-40 years.our planet the other planet in this cycle is on there way moving closer to each other.we are currently at the end of the dark ages, very soon we will cross over to a higher vibration, this change will be slow, but we will begin to see the changes in the near future, they said that some people are already being effected this cycle.they said the very fact that i was able to project my mind outside of my physical body and am able to communicate with them is one of the early signs that our races consciousness is beginning to rise.they expect for more and more humans to awaken to this higher state of being over time.once when most humans have awaken enough, they plan to return to us and help us develop new science to go along with our higher conscious.
however, they have warned that when these two planets get really close, this will cause major weather and climate changes, our oceans will become chaotic and rise over large portions of land, our poles will slightly shift, serious earth quakes and storms will be abundant, however, they feel that before the time comes of this happens, we will be able to protect ourselves and minimize the damage and deaths these changes will cause.

they said, that the planets cycle is so close, we are able to see the planet that is coming towards us, some refer to this planet as "nibiru" or "planet x"
not sure if i spelled it right but u should be able to get the general idea of how its pronouced lol.

now im not saying i think all this will happen, im just telling you guys what i experienced.alot of things i exsplained in this post is not entirely precise, as in word for word, this entire conversation was done with using telepathy, with no words, so i simply tried my best to translate our conversation into words for you guys to read :)

dang, this took so much time to explain even tho my entire encounter with them didnt last very long at all lol
Old 21-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Guide
You need to watch some videos with Drunvalo. He talks a lot about what your post discusses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAvv0D3eLg

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 21-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
You need to watch some videos with Drunvalo. He talks a lot about what your post discusses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrAvv0D3eLg

niice, thank you! i been looking for things that help support these notions.
Old 22-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i felt there state of mind and intent.they were all so calm and mellow and happy.like they had no care in the world, just full of positive energy.

This is what I talk about when I talk about being at peace. It is essential in expanding your awareness. Cool that you had such an amazing experience.
Old 23-07-2016, 12:21 PM
Master
Dutchiexx, I have heard of the planet they call Niburu or planet X and that it comes closer to Earth every now and then on cycles. When it comes it affects the weather, people's emotion and our spiritual development. You had a lovely experience meeting those beings during your astral projection
Old 25-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Pathfinder
That was a crazy awesome read man.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you so much for sharing
Old 25-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearspirit
That was a crazy awesome read man.

glad you enjoyed it, i cant wait for my next projection so i can scramble to my pc and post it lol.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waste of Paint
Thank you so much for sharing

np, i like to think that maybe my posts will help others achieve astral projection.or at the very least, help some to become interested in this type of subject.
Old 26-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
np, i like to think that maybe my posts will help others achieve astral projection.or at the very least, help some to become interested in this type of subject.

Absolutely! I've been trying to AP, but I haven't managed to get there yet. I have very little interest in having conversations with humans on this planet. I think it would be a huge relief to encounter other life forms, so your post makes me all the more eager to project.