Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-03-2017, 07:02 AM
Seeker
Awakening

So my friend believe I am on the path to my spiritual awakening, and to be honest, that terrifies me!
I know that seems stupid, but I feel as though I am not ready!
I'm noticing things, especially numbers (11:11, 12:34, also a lot of mirrored numbers 12:21 4554. These are just examples), also last few nights I've had little to no sleep, mostly just dozing.
My abilities seem to be getting stronger, and I seem to be getting new ones (i picked up a wild mouse last night, and a magpie let me pat it).
It just seems so sudden and intense and its just freaking me out all of a sudden... HELP!!!
fear not the thorns, or the
sharp stones on life's path.

Khalil Gibran
Old 06-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Experiences are not enlightenment but there are always experiences, it's the nature of consciousness. Why believe little rumours here and there? If you're interested in genuine Awakening look to spiritual guidance in traditions like Buddhism, mystical Christianity, Yoga or others. Don't make it up as you go along.

shiningstars
Old 06-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBastet
So my friend believe I am on the path to my spiritual awakening, and to be honest, that terrifies me!
I'm noticing things, especially numbers (11:11, 12:34, also a lot of mirrored numbers 12:21 4554. These are just examples), also last few nights I've had little to no sleep, mostly just dozing.
My abilities seem to be getting stronger, and I seem to be getting new ones (i picked up a wild mouse last night, and a magpie let me pat it).
It just seems so sudden and intense and its just freaking me out all of a sudden... HELP!!!

Discover your ' Nobodyness ) and you are there but there is no one to claim it.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Experiencer
And don't freak out, just accept it as a challenge to grow. I had similar experiences with animals and insects(Particularly Dragonflies) and just revel in those moments of connectedness. Feel it surround you and try to imprint that feeling into your memory. If it all seems like a lot to take in, try to remember that feeling of being one, connected to all, and don't worry about the rest.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Hello xxBastet.

Your soul has been on a path of awakening for quite awhile. Where you are now is at a place of heightened sensitivity. There's nothing stupid sounding at all about what your friend suggested. There's nothing to fear either, you can simply move forward at a pace that feels comfortable to you.

You can trust that your Higher Self and guides are working with you, and it is only a matter of you willingly working with this guidance. Those frequent "angel numbers" (as some call them) that you are noticing are a sure sign that you are opening to new realizations and states of awareness.

This is really a beautiful experience of spiritual alignment you are reporting, and nothing really terrifying, unless you insist on making it "terrifying." I understand where that choice of wordage may come from, which is a part of the mind that blows things out of proportion to what they really are, as you do not really feel terrified to me, as I perceive it. But of course, it is how you feel that really matters here, dear one.

I love hearing about your magical experiences with animals as well. They are also sure signs of spiritual alignment, and also nothing to be afraid of, for these beautiful creatures are responding to your beautiful spirit, which they obviously felt comfortable with.

XxBastet, here's the thing. . .your soul actually set up the basic timing and circumstances for this "sudden and intense" opening to occur. It is actually nothing totally new to your soul, you are just operating at a new octave of sensitivity, one could say. The goddess Bastet (a favorite of mine as well, I admit) is like a totem spirit for you in helping you summon friendly animal connections with various species, human too (for ones who also resonate with her energies).

Bastet is a very powerful archetypal energy, as you are well aware, and she is assisting you in your spiritual awakening. What you can do to help you lessen fear and strengthen courage (and you are already very brave!) is you can actually set a clear intent and willingness to allow these spiritual forces to transmute your apprehensions and worries, through being more mindful not to accentuate your fears.

You may wish to celebrate and thank your fears for helping you more quickly discover debilitating beliefs that need to be released. This is how fear may be used for your benefit. Whenever you notice it arise, do not feed it or blow it out of proportion to what it really is, which is just a thought and nothing more. It is a thought and a feeling, so feel it fully. This is how you allow it to pass through you and be transformed into finer energy. It is only when we resist our own fear thoughts that they grow in power, you see.

You are no stranger to self-love, and your honest and courageous seeking of help is too a sure sign of your spiritual maturity in this regard.

It has been a pleasure sharing these ideas with you, my sister, and interacting with your wonderful spirit. Indeed, you have many wonderful friends and offerings of assistance in this great community with which to help you along in your journey. I wish you well.

awareness
Old 07-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
You may wish to celebrate and thank your fears for helping you more quickly discover debilitating beliefs that need to be released. This is how fear may be used for your benefit. Whenever you notice it arise, do not feed it or blow it out of proportion to what it really is, which is just a thought and nothing more. It is a thought and a feeling, so feel it fully. This is how you allow it to pass through you and be transformed into finer energy. It is only when we resist our own fear thoughts that they grow in power, you see.[/i]
Oh I do love this, what a great approach to take to it - and so contrary to our typical response to fear! I've taken to thinking of any sort of discomfort, tension, upset emotion, etc., not as something undesirable and awful that must be gotten rid of as soon as possible, but actually as an opportunity for healing

Thanks, as always, for your wisdom, dear awareness
Old 07-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Thanks, awareness.

shiningstars
Old 08-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

I strongly agree with what 'awareness' wrote in depth, to you.

I would be thrilled to have experienced such awesome animal encounters as you have. A mouse actually represents putting things in order, so one can explore it later. This sounds rather encouraging for you. Take your further spiritual awakening as a wonderful journey into your~self. Nothing to be afraid of right? You have so much here you can read on sooo many subjects that may interest your gut feelings. And there's more love to keep you company than you imagine.

I can't wait to hear more and more of what you're beginning to experience!

Breathe a sense of relief that you're embraced with love here. And a nice, deep sleep should be around the corner. Sweet Dreams ~
Old 09-03-2017, 05:02 AM
Seeker
Thank you to everyone who commented here. ♥
I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not still freaked out, but I am ready to embrace it.
I had a dream last night, the only thing I can remember was going outside and seeing the Aurora Australis... which, being curious as it was such a random dream I looked up the meaning, and lo and behold, Spiritual Awakening.
Facing fears has never been something I'm good at, but I am already making (unrelated) steps towards that. Time now to face this fear as well...
fear not the thorns, or the
sharp stones on life's path.

Khalil Gibran
Old 13-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Master
Hi xxBastet, you are seduced by your thoughts and assumptions right now. That's where the fear is coming from. There is no need to try and anticipate the future, because it's not real. Relax. Breathe. What are you experiencing in this present moment? Sounds, smells, physical sensations within and outside your body, what do you see, what do you feel? That will ground you back into reality and get you out of being hooked by your mind. Xo