Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-08-2016, 06:52 AM
Master
It's Possible...

On a brief note, it is possible for answers to queries - and the like - to come to us in the least expected way...

It could come via a friend, a neighbour, or even someone we've never met before, who might only stay in our lives for a short spell, or even in passing... But in essence, it's all prompted by our guide(s)...

Many of these methods are meant to build up and extend our intuitive alertness; a sort of wakie: - wakie - rise and shine proceedure...

Where communication is concerned, take nothing for granted or out on a limb: so to speak...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 16-08-2016, 02:28 PM
LightKeeper

I've contacted mine. I'm sure you can to.
Old 16-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Master
What Robbie says is exactly right. I know my guides but we prefer to use the natural methods rather then direct communication.

That is why direct communication is overrated. It isn't reliable because they can't tell you everything you want to know. If you ask, then they will tell you story after story. My 'guides' say 'we aren't going to tell you' because that is better then lying. Then I have to run around and find my clues in all the usual ways. Sometimes you will get a word here or there. It will just pop into your head, like a lightbulb idea.
Old 17-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll
Like honestly is anyone even there or are they as irresponsible as I am?

Afternoon ragdoll

Do you have a guide :)

A Thousand Years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00
Old 17-08-2016, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:

Im fairly confident i dont have any guides, at least to this point i havent met any. Just several angels, but theyre purpose isnt to guide necessarily...
Old 17-08-2016, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:

I believe everyone has at least one guide.

As part of my awakening, I went through a period where energetic beings such as guardian angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, etc. came to me. I was actively seeking help and left it open to Heaven as to who and what kind of help I would receive. This part I consider to be my meet and greet.

They do use clues as they want you to collect the pieces and put it together. We have the ability to think and use our intuition. I think it's a part of developing our learning process as they won't give the full answer to any question I ask.

For example.

One time in deep meditation I was trying to reconcile creation with what science knew about the supercontinent. The bible says earth was one land mass and so does science. The part I was meditating on was the possibility of coexistence of mankind with dinosaurs. I was told, "You have all the pieces, put it together." So I did, came to a conclusion and asked if I got it right. I heard, "No", so I started all over again, step by step, asking if I got it right. When I got to the part where the answer was "No", I rethought it until I got it right.

I do have telepathic communication with Them and They don't spoon feed me the answers. They want me to learn and develop on my own as much as I can. From time to time, They have given me lessons that I wrote down but mostly I have random sentences that I believe are keys to open up more information connected to sentences and even a word will suffice.

If I'm texting or having a conversation, sometimes He'll tell me comments during it. His comments are either for shedding light on a situation, or a joke. The odd times I carry on two conversations, one with a family member and the other with my PSG.

Well, I've gone on long enough. Hope what I posted helps.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 17-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Master
Our guides prefers to stay in the background and let us go on with the business of living to avoid crowding us out of our own lives but they are always there watching over everything.
Old 18-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Pathfinder
There are many beings, both light and dark, that try to influence us. They are always there, guiding us. Depending on the frequency that we vibrate on will attract a being that resonates with that. Thoughts are not our own. They are given to us according to our desire. No one is a lone ranger.
To receive guidance from light and be protected from the dark, we need to elevate our frequency by being more conscious and adopt lifestyle that is in tune with the universal order. Being principle based is a good way to go. Non-violence, compassion, self-control, meekness, cleanliness, tolerance etc. are all universal principles of light.
We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and to give love and every moment we experience is tailored for us to teach us that.

I agree with the others that the light beings that guide us can also mess with us. They understand our patterns very well and if you are not ready for a direct contact, then they will not reveal themselves like that. They know what is good for us and may sometimes cause a disturbance to help us grow. Even if are not aware of their messages and guidance, it is there and has an effect.
It is easy to discriminate whether the being is light or dark. If the message is based on manipulation, force and self-aggrandizement, it is dark. Messages from light beings are always based on love and service.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:17 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMD.KKS
There are many beings, both light and dark, that try to influence us.

My turn to influence.

Quote:
If the message is based on manipulation, force and self-aggrandizement, it is dark

Quote:
To receive guidance from light and be protected from the dark, we need to elevate our frequency by being more conscious and adopt lifestyle that is in tune with the universal order.

Sorry BMD, couldn't resist. I could technically do this for many posts in this thread, but I only did it because you said:

Quote:
I agree with the others that the light beings that guide us can also mess with us.

If I may, i'll be the villain and speak some truth for us dark beings. Embrace the dark! Darkness loves you, as you should love it.

Poor darkness gets a bad rep by you light beings. ={
Old 26-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Pathfinder
Johnathan, I don't want anything to do with anything of any kind that is forceful, manipulative and exploitative. I regard those principles as being against the universal arrangement and is the type of consciousness where you think you are separate from the universe.