Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Master

It’s been suggested I have to live with my traumas

Hi,

Had a conversation with my therapist yesterday. We did EMDR, trauma therapy, because I’m suffering from severe PTSS (every form of PTSS is severe, but I say it because it surely feels like it). So I am now “recovering” from the therapy, as that is normal. However we figured out my symptoms got worse. I have worse flashbacks, worse anxiety, worse alarm system, worse nightmares, everything increased and got worse. The only thing that healed is that I can now look at it and just face it. I’m not running as much away from it anymore.

So it was suggested that I’m highly associative, hence I can’t process it properly. It’s too connected. It is only a theory. It only makes sense because yes I’m highly associative and I do have autism too. And with autism it’s known that sometimes they respond differently to treatment.

So now I got unsolvable trauma’s. At least, for psychiatric treatment. I’ve already tried a lot of the spiritual stuff which all didn’t work (for example the completion process and feeling through it). I’ve more traumatic experiences than is assumed as possible as well. So I have for example memories of war, which I have never been in in this life. As well as sexual abuse, which isn’t probable as well. Basically I have two lifetimes filled with trauma’s.

Just wanted to vent this. I suggested I might want to work on self-management then. Which is the only option that seems open now. I don’t have extreme outbursts of rage anymore, luckily. Usually I just get passive and get anxiety attacks when the trigger is too close.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 11-03-2022, 01:03 AM
Master

It’s fine tho. People live with traumas all the time. I’ll manage
Old 11-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Hoping the links I sent you will help ya.
It will take a couple days maybe or more to watch them, I know.
Take your time.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Master

Hi, thanks miss H.,

Last while I’ve been quite numb. Empty, except for the horrors in my own head. But today is a good day. I found a way to push away the damage a bit. And now I feel better. It’s not that I’m avoiding them, just trying to rewire. It was difficult to achieve that at all, because my mind was (and still is) deeply and throughout fractured. I notice I feel a huge interest in cats, mental health, mental illness and bats. Maybe also in things like depression and dementia. And the way they work. I hope I can buy some nice books on bats, cats, depression and dementia. Feels good to me tbh. I enjoy healing after all.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 12-03-2022, 05:26 PM
asearcher

CosmicWonder - that's great you're feeling better :)

Miss Hepburn - would it be possible to share the link with the rest of us?

Last edited by asearcher : 12-03-2022 at 06:22 PM.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:59 AM
Experiencer

CosmicWonder It is a gradual process of building hope and confidence a bit at a time. And trying out many efforts to see what works. Glad you have a therapist to help you work it out. I've done a lot of EFT and EMDR work myself.

I was told and proved for myself that you can look for progress in terms of frequency, duration, and intensity. In other words over time the events become less frequent, do not last as long, and reduce intensity.

The intensity is the last to go however. And things may become temporarily more intense just as you begin to make real progress. So when things return strongly that is the time to remind yourself of the progress made in frequency and duration. To keep your hopes up in tune with reality. Hope this helps.
Old 14-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Master

Thanks a lot winter light, I haven’t thought of it like that yet. I tried to build a kind of internal healing process last few days that might be capable of putting my brain back together again and etc. It’s truly a fracture, multiple even.

It’s so weird how certain stimulus can cause the brain to fracture under the pressure.

Lately the fractures cause pain daily. I hope I can decrease the pains in the ways you described.

Much kindness,
CW
Old 14-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey CW,

Hope I am ok in offering some advice.

Firstly, I am very sceptical in the abilities of therapists, they have a very two dimensional view of the world.

Think of it like being in a high rise building, currently you are stuck on one floor being taken from room to room. The solution of course is to go up.

How do you go up? This is of course a spiritual forum, so I hope you are familiar with some of this. You need to think in terms of vibration, two things that will help you understand are, the law of attraction, very useful for getting into a better state of mind, secondly I would recommend the book power vs force which offers a more theoretical explanation of these levels.

Lastly I would highly recommend music for healing, not you usual music but things like binaural beats and other gentle sounds.

It will of course take time to heal but it's important to at least be heading in the right direction.
Old 14-03-2022, 10:11 AM
Master

Hii tomstarot,

I value your help. However I have noticed that therapists, although limited, offer better help than most alternative (and I don’t mean all the alternative, as some actual scientific approaches are considered alternative, which both is not bad) medicine and help.

What I find is that a professional can use his or her knowledge in the patients advantage. However that does not mean all is solved by that, as there is a group of help-seekers of which the path towards the light is unknown or difficult. This group usually seeks it in alternative ways, which I consider healthy. I belong to this group, but found out the hard way an actual therapist is of more help. I have to add to that that an therapist alone can’t fix someone. It requires more than that including a loving system and a positive community.

That said, I am quite skeptical of people who advice to heal trauma with the LOA. Because the fact is that trauma prevents such things. The flashbacks get a far worse meaning towards us when we assume that we think it or have it in us thus it will happen again. It truly is awful to get traumatized by something like the LOA, as in that theory there will be no escape at all from our suffering. Mostly because the helpless feeling of a traumatized person can’t be undone at all by simply thinking better thoughts. It is even detrimental and at some point traumatizing.

You probably have another experience regarding this or you have not known the effect to such a problem. That’s fine. I don’t blame you. It’s healthy to believe there is a simple way to healing. However sometimes there isn’t.

Much kindness,

CW

Edit: I don’t disregard spiritual help and practices as I have contact with my guides often. And also, I don’t want to say the psychiatry is a good place at all. It’s pretty behind on the problems we face
Old 14-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Master

Hi tomstarot,

What I do consider now is if I’m ready to trust in something simple again. And thereby manifest it.

Much kindness,

CW