Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I would go anywhere in this world or the Astral for frozen orange juice ...just love that stuff! Definitely believe in it.
Tobi, you can do that in the astral. You can eat or drink anything you want. I have eaten an ice cream and something else. I cannot remember what that was now. It was wonderful. It tasted like I was eating a real ice cream. I was reading in the out of body exploring by Preston Dennett that he eats when he is in the astral. He will eat things like cake, chocolate, chips etc. He said it tasted real and the best thing about it was he could not put on weight. I thought I will do that as well when I get out in the astral. I have not been out for a while lately as I have not made the effort. I keep making excuses not to do it. Hopefully I will get back into it very soon.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sslama
If you focus on the negative then you might be inviting them in, so to speak. Ignore them, refuse to fear, and keep your energy integrity, and you will not feed them. You will starve them. And then things will get better.
Excellent advice.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Actually if you "raise your vibration" to a place which has authentic love for all expressions, those that are not of the light will avoid you like the plague. They will get completely out of your way no matter where you choose to go.

That is my experience and point of view on this.
John
Excellent advice as well.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Tobi, you can do that in the astral. You can eat or drink anything you want. I have eaten an ice cream and something else. I cannot remember what that was now. It was wonderful. It tasted like I was eating a real ice cream. I was reading in the out of body exploring by Preston Dennett that he eats when he is in the astral. He will eat things like cake, chocolate, chips etc. He said it tasted real and the best thing about it was he could not put on weight. I thought I will do that as well when I get out in the astral. I have not been out for a while lately as I have not made the effort. I keep making excuses not to do it. Hopefully I will get back into it very soon.

You can definitely eat and drink in the astral. On one of my most recent projections I was taken to this temple looking place inside of a large cavernous room. The heavier set girl who I believe to be one of my guides flew me there and when we first arrived we were flying above the floor, I looked down and there hundreds of hands waving up to us. They were all waving with two hands kind of signaling down here. I am pretty sure the girl had arranged for this ceremony to take place because she prevented me from having a projection earlier that night. Well then we landed on the floor and an older Asian man walked forward, he was clearly their leader of some sort. The girl who brought me there bowed down to him with her forehead touching the ground and her arms stretched out straight in front of her. I did the same to show respect and then we both kneeled infront of him and he gave her in one hand some type of soft cloth, and in the other hand some type of candy. Then he did the same to me, he gave me the cloth in my right hand and the candy in my left hand. The candy was chocolate on the outside and some type of tangy stuff on the inside. It looked like it was a normal chocolate you would find in the box and someone crushed it so it was flat. He then asked my name and I took a bite out of the candy, unfortunately I lost my connection after that.

On another projection they had vending machines in the building I went to where I saw black and white films created by other life-forms, and saw wildlife from another planet. They had a concession stand as well where you could get drinks and the type of foods in a movie theater. I think that the illusions of eating and drinking among other things fade away the higher you go into the planes. I believe these zones are setup and created for the purpose of allowing people to learn things like how I learned that intelligent life exists on roughly 40,000 planets. As well as fill any desires they were unable to fill in their physical life before passing over into the higher planes. This is just my opinion from what I have read and seen.

As far as focusing on negative things I have said this several times now I didn't even think about negative things until long after my experiences started, so that theory holds no weight. There are thousands of cases of people who don't even believe in the supernatural let alone negative entities that have these experiences over an extended period of time. It's months or years until they even come to terms with what is happening, it doesn't take much digging to find countless cases similar to this. There are several ways to invite entities of all types in. Those are sending them an invite, participating in things like Quija boards, psychic type of things, as well as being a negative person. They feed off of the negativity.

But there is a huge difference between being a negative person and inviting in a negative entity than coming to grips with what has been going on with you for a long time. Realizing that entities are real and all of them aren't friendly does not invite anything in, it prepares you for the truth of what is our there. It allows you to grow and become stronger and more mature. Lying to yourself that something doesn't exist is just setting yourself up for a worst-case scenario. Because if you participate in astral projection it's only a matter of time before you encounter an unfriendly entity. Just like in the physical world you cannot always control what type of people you encounter it is exactly the same in the astral. Denying this is denying the reality of the duality of nature, which is ludicrous.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:21 AM
Master

Thanks Astral Explorer about telling us your experiences with food and drink. That was interesting.
You are correct that you do not have to think about things and things can show up like entities. It can happen. It has happened to me. In your case, the entities has been happening for a long time. You may not be thinking about it but it has probably become a habit and they keep appearing whether you think about it or not. I have had dreams that I have dreamed about awful things. Only occasionally it happens and I do not know where that came from. It is only a dream. It is not real. I do not try to remember it. I forget it straight away. I think when we see things, good or bad, it can come from the mind. I am not lying to myself about entities do not exist. Perhaps they do exist. The more I think about entities or the more I believe in entities, the more likely it is to happen. I do not want that. I rather think they do not exist. By doing that it is very unlikely that I will see something awful. If I do see something awful I will deal with it then.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:

I once ate a tiny bowl of garlic button mushrooms in the RTZ! Someone I knew gave them to me. I was wary at first of eating them, but they smelled good, so I ate them. How greedy can you get? They tasted wonderful. I have never been able to cook them as good as that here, and I have tried for ages to get the exact taste.
I was hoping that after death we can still eat....or is that pushing it...?
Old 12-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
It would only be a minor exaggeration if I said I'd tried everything. There is little as tenacious as an NLPer who's into self-improvement and is suffering.

I've also tried:
- Not believing in them. Actually marginally effective but of course not enough.
- Believing they were a hallucination.
- Denying they had any power over me..

It takes time to change your beliefs. It mostly does not happen over night. It could take days, weeks or months. You have to keep persevering with it. I am finding it hard to change my belief about aping in bed. I used to be able to ap in bed but now I am unable to. I am trying to change the way I think but it is not working. I will have to try other ways to convince myself that I can ap in bed.

Thank you Tobi for telling us about the mushrooms. That is really amazing about the mushrooms.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks Astral Explorer about telling us your experiences with food and drink. That was interesting.
You are correct that you do not have to think about things and things can show up like entities. It can happen. It has happened to me. In your case, the entities has been happening for a long time. You may not be thinking about it but it has probably become a habit and they keep appearing whether you think about it or not. I have had dreams that I have dreamed about awful things. Only occasionally it happens and I do not know where that came from. It is only a dream. It is not real. I do not try to remember it. I forget it straight away. I think when we see things, good or bad, it can come from the mind. I am not lying to myself about entities do not exist. Perhaps they do exist. The more I think about entities or the more I believe in entities, the more likely it is to happen. I do not want that. I rather think they do not exist. By doing that it is very unlikely that I will see something awful. If I do see something awful I will deal with it then.

I think you would be surprised by how much of your dreams and what happens in them is real. It might not be real in the physical world but this physical world is not what is real, what is beyond this physical world is real. The physical world is impermanent, the spiritual dimension is perpetual. During non lucid dreams where you have no idea you are dreaming at all it's more likely that your dreams will be something subconsciously created, but once you become a lucid dreamer and aware of the fact you are dreaming it becomes something totally different.

Nothing I consciously or subconsciously fear and/or think about has ever manifested in a lucid dream until long after these experiences started. Even if you don't think about something reguarly it can manifest in a non-lucid dream, so what you think about and what you believe really isn't as important as you seem to think it is. People have dreams about things they don't believe in on a regular basis. I could sit here and name 100s of experiences of non-lucid dreams where something happened or I experienced something that I never think about or believe in. People often speak about the random and often weird nature of their dreams, so how is what you believe in or think about really as important as you make it seem?
Old 12-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Aquarian

(duplicate)
Old 12-12-2012, 05:11 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
It takes time to change your beliefs. It mostly does not happen over night.
It does when you're trained to. This is an intermediate level skill in NLP, in which I'm widely regarded as a master.