Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Knower
Law of One - Ra Material

Hi Everyone,

During the past couple of weeks i've been reading the law of one - Ra Material which is channeled information coming from the entities who call themselves Ra. It goes over many subjects including the transition from 3rd to 4th dimension (or density as they call it)

Im wondering if anyone else has read this material and what they think about it.

Thanks,
Matt

PS you can read all of the material for free at lawofone.info
Old 05-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Master

I've read bits and pieces of it and like it for the most part. I keep meaning to read it. I've read David Wilc_ock's work and like it quite a lot. He channels the Ra group and is very familiar w/ Ra as channeled through Carla Rueckert.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:37 PM
LightFilledHeart

I am somewhat familiar with the gist of the RA Group information, and it resonates with me as high truth. I'm more familiar with David Wilcock, and I believe his scientific documentation for his theories to be both accurate and geniune. The changes he predicts for this planet and all those who dwell upon her are nothing short of thrilling! The DNA alterations/activations have already begun. I recieved the first of mine on the slopes of mystical, magical Mt. Shasta about a year ago and have been plagued with ascension symptoms ever since! Recently though spirit has lead me to a holistic modality of healing and restoring balance as the body tries to assimilate the changes, and it's helping me tremendously.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Master
Never read it now I'm interested and will most likely look it up.
Thanks
Spiritlite
Old 20-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Herman123

Hello Matt

http://www.lawofone.info/

The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Ruecker. I have read it and found it very interesting. There is lots of material on the internet discussing the law of one.

I am no expert, and only a beginner myself; but I think that their work was instrumental in the olden days to bring about a new way of thinking and to open up the doorways.

It is good that you read and investigate for yourself - this means that you are not brainwashed to think only in one direction.

All of the best.....

Herman
Old 20-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Master
I certainly have, and still do if I like to refresh on some aspects.
According to those around me, the Ra material is highly accurate.
Old 21-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Nalini

There's nothing out there that I've read that has resonated more profoundly than The Law of One. The night I found it was crazy! I swear I was lead to it. Reading it, I felt like my head was going to literally explode with all of the info I was getting. Granted, I'm no expert and am still in the process of reading the entire thing, but I really do strongly believe it is very accurate.
Old 21-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Venus

Exclamation

I have not read the book but I have had my experience with ra it was both soothing and upsetting.I'll start from the upsetting part first.I had been practising egyptian magic 2 years ago and did some door spells.At the time I had a new black kitten.The kitten and I bonded imensly and it would fall asleep on my chest every night purring.I began to become so attached to this kitten and the wierd thing was it's eye's would roll back and would change in eye colour from blue to green to black also through it's purring I could her it almost speak to me.Modern day I suppose you would call it cat whispering.The name of the cat was Slim Shady ,slim because it was slim,shady because it was black.I was convinced because of the wierd occurances and my practise of magic it was a familar.Although at the time I had no idea with who.Now on to the sad part.I had fallen asleep on the couch and the slim shady had fallen asleep on me as usual.I awoke a few hours later and the kitten was gone I never seen it again.

The second time I was making herbal tea conncoctions from scratch and a bee flew in the window.It landed in my living room on the floor and I went to touch it's furry back.As I went to touch it,it changed to a scarab with an circular death/rebirth symbol on it's back.Out of all the times I had visions this was not one.It layed a dung I knew it was it's babies and left them and crawled around the corner.Because of the death rebirth symbol I had the craziest/gross idea.I felt like it was telling me to eat **** and die.I ate it and my chest burned for days.The scarab came back turned to bee and flew out the window.What I did was it stupid?No actually it was tight.In egyptian magic they would iften take the dung/babies and make a tea exactly what I had been doing at the moment.Kephri was the scarab god of egypt but it was said in some tales that ra would becone Kephri everyday at noon when the bee entered my window.

Now back to Slim Shady my kitten.I was laying in bed one day after these two instances appeared and the room became full of the church of satan.These visions lasted for a week and I did not sleep so I layed in bed for most of the time. Ra came to me as Slim Shady.I asked the shadowy form of my cat if she was Bast.The cat said no I'm Ra.I knew then that my familar had been Ra and Ra had taken him as he came in the kitten's form to me.Also I had never associated satanism with Ra but it was in this week long vision that he came with satanism as the religion.The week long vision was spectacular to behold,extremly tiring and a long story full of beautiful animal visions to child sacrifice.It was like a movie done by a higher power.Ra is powerful whether he be an alien acting him out or not he is powerful and not to be toyed with.I have stopped doing magic as I cannot function when I have such intense visuals and volcals.It was an experience that is for sure.Magic and true faith comes with a cost.You lose something I sacrificed my kitten without choice.I would not reccomend dealing with ra unless you are willing to quit work and lose something or someone you love.
Old 19-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Divajules

I just came across the Book of One, The RA material. I found it to be fascinating and the information matches pretty much everything I have read.

The thing I found interesting was how they were so ritualistic and insistent upon it. Like, the candle and incense had to be a certain degree angle etc. from Carla's ("the instrument") head. It made me wonder why channels like Esther Hicks and Daryl Anka can just deep breathe and channel Abraham and Bashar. They don't seem to need candles, incense or any of that stuff.

Oh well, no matter. The information seems to be spot on and that is all that really matters to me.
Old 19-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divajules
I just came across the Book of One, The RA material. I found it to be fascinating and the information matches pretty much everything I have read.

The thing I found interesting was how they were so ritualistic and insistent upon it. Like, the candle and incense had to be a certain degree angle etc. from Carla's ("the instrument") head. It made me wonder why channels like Esther Hicks and Daryl Anka can just deep breathe and channel Abraham and Bashar. They don't seem to need candles, incense or any of that stuff.

Oh well, no matter. The information seems to be spot on and that is all that really matters to me.
The answer to this is very clear, the one calling himself Abraham, and Bashar are in the higher fourth density, they channel from the higher fourth to the higher third. Not a big gap at all. Ra's information comes from the sixth density. I would suggest, the only way to bridge this gap is in trance.
And of cause the accuracy!!!!
Where I see Bashar's information as helpful to some, Abraham's can be seen as entertaining at best.