Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-06-2011, 01:47 PM
moke64916

Smile Technique to communicate with "The Source"

This technique is not for beginners. If you don't understand what "Centering yourself" means. Then you'll be lost. But here it is. I give Props to Penny Pierce and encourage anyone wanting to become a highly person should read this book. "The Intuitive Way."

OBTAINING SUPERCONSCIOUS GUIDANCE FROM THE HIGHEST LEVEL
  1. RELAX YOUR BODY- Give your full attention to the rhythmic body cycles: your breath, heartbeat, electrical vibration, the vibration of the cells deep within you. Create a feeling of absolute safety within yourself and the environment around you. Center yourself inside your skin. Scan your body from head to toe. Relaxing and softening the parts systematically.

2. BECOME ALERT AND AWARE- Concentrate on the simplicity of what surrounds you at this moment. Take inventory, allowing both comfort and discomfort in your body and in your emotions. Set aside the need to do something everything. Make no decisions now. Suspend personal will and notice the presence of divine will within yourself. Everything you notice is part of the Big You.

3. ALIGN- Acknowledge that you(as the point of awareness, or conscious mind) are fully present in your body in this moment. Feel your connection to the heaven(the Father) through the top of your head. Move your awareness to the base of your spine and feel your connection to the Earth(The Mother). Bring your body, mind, and spirit into perfect alignment.

4. ATTUNE- Identify yourself correctly as your soul. Affirm your true identity by feeling the quality of diamond light and by contemplating the qualities of the soul, such as: "I am infinite beauty, I am infinite compassion, I am infinite energy." Let the voice of the true self speak within you: "Be still; know that I am God. I am the one with flow of nature and grace. The answers which are appropriate for me, and which serve my growth, already lie within me. "Breathe with the feeling of connectedness and oneness with All-That-Is.

5. FOCUS ON YOUR NEED- Feel your sense of incompletion, discomfort, and need for help on your answer. State your question clearly. Be specific in your request.

6. ASK- Go to the Source and address the higher powers 100 percent conviction that an appropriate answer will follow immediately and easily.

7. RELEASE- Trust that the great orderliness and wisdom of the universe knows what you need. Send your request. Have no doubts. Be in peace and wait softly receptivity.

8. ALLOW THE INFLOW- Do not judge what you recieve, how you recieve it, or what form the answer takes. Don't second guess or try to refine the answer.
  9. CONSCIOUSLY RECOGNIZE THE ANSWER- The Source may use various means to deliver Its reply. Your answer may come in words, pictures, symbols, or omens; the inner mind or the outer reality; through any of the sensory modes(taste, sight, smell, texture, voice); from discarnate or incarnate beings; either immediately or in the near future. Use your truth and anxiety signals to determine how appropriate the answer is for you.

10. RECORD THE ANSWER-Do something physical with your intuitive response: Write it down, tape-record it, speak it aloud to yourself or friend, or make a piece of art. Make it real to your body.

11. FEEL GRATITUDE- Give thanks and feel appreciation for the availability of truth and to the levels of your own consciousness for cooperating with each other. Pat your body; hug yourself. This validates the experience.

12. IMPLEMENT- Follow and use the information you recieve. This completes the experience and frees you to move into a new phase of creativity.

This technique has never failed me ever. Sometimes the answer might not be until a day later. Most of the time for me it comes in images. thoughts, and translates into words. Then while you are still aligned with the Source you can have your "own personal conversation back and forth. The answers I receive using this technique are always the best for me. If any of you want any other techniques to communicate with your Spiritual Council, Historic Figure, or deep hynosis "Power animal. techniques. Please let me know. There are 4 or 5 other techniques I use. one I came up with on my own. If your interested in learning more techniques. Please let me know.

"A blind man will not change, for that he knows not what he does. It is when he sees is when the magic begins." -Mitchell Kraus(Moke)

Last edited by moke64916 : 16-06-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 16-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Master
Wow thankyou for this so much and I'm going to print this out. What about a meditation to help you get to sleep?
Spiritlite.
Old 17-06-2011, 12:06 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Wow thankyou for this so much and I'm going to print this out. What about a meditation to help you get to sleep?
Spiritlite.
Well when your thoughts stop. You fall asleep. You can use the next hypnosis technique to go directly to your superconscious. You could if you want also use this self-hypnosis technique to ask your inner self to help you fall asleep. There are many techniques to go under hypnosis, but the principle never changes. So you can use this self self hypnosis technique for all purposes. The goal of deep self hypnosis is to put your brain in the delta stage. Not fully asleep. But deep in a superconscious state. Sometimes I put myself under. Your not aware of time whatsoever. You may think you were under for 1 minute but in reality it was 15-20 minutes. Don't worry though you won't ever stay in that state. You're still aware of what's around you.
Old 17-06-2011, 12:12 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Spiritlite.
I think for best results hynosis would work longterm. You could use meditation. But why treat the surface issue by meditation every night, when you can use hynosis and fall asleep fine without meditation every night. Its up to you though.
Old 17-06-2011, 12:30 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Spiritlite.
I think for best results hynosis would work longterm. You could use meditation. But why treat the surface issue by meditation every night, when you can use hynosis and fall asleep fine without meditation every night. Its up to you though.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:20 AM
Violet615

I think everyone should talk to their source. I call mine Higher Self. It's like whenever I need help Higher Self tells me what I need to do or the reason why I feel the way I feel. Like my best friend. Everyone has a source or Higher Self but we just have to learn to listen and trust the information we get. Learn to listen to the soul not the ego. It's good that your putting this up Moke. Instead of people looking for answers on the outside people should get their answers from themselves. That's where the best answer will be.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:30 AM
Master
Actually Moke I listen to a dvd of a lady who lives near me who is a hypnotist and she puts on these DVD's wonderful hypnotic meditations and the past month I've been listening to her before I fall asleep to help me stop my thoughts, and if don't listen to her I usually talk to jesus in my head.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Master
thanks, Moke. This is really good.

I like to talk with my inner being/Source. I always get my answer. I just have to learn patience...lol.

zipzip
Old 17-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Master

Nice Moke, what was the answer to your smoking issue?
Old 17-06-2011, 02:02 PM
moke64916

Someone did a healing. I received two vivid dreams. They basically symbolize that a healing has taken place, but it's up tome to do the rest. I think I'm going to try some nicotine product to break the psychological addiction to them. Once that's broken the physical aspect will be easier to deal with. So the healing made me come up with a solution. Key is to break away from pychological attachment. Then the rest crumble.