Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-03-2024, 06:21 AM
Guide

Just some precognitive dreams...

I've posted in the last five months about having precognitive dreams and also about my dog passing (which I dreamt about before it happened). In the last few months, I've had a few more dreams that I just feel like sharing.

First, after my dog died in October, I moved and was briefly staying with a friend. I had my two cats with me and I'm grateful to my friend for letting us crash with her, but she has two toddlers, two cats and a dog. The toddlers are so cute but super loud and scream and cry a lot. While we were there, my cats were super stressed and scared. One day I was napping and one of my cats was laying on me. I had a very real feeling dream that my cat died. The dream was super fast, there were no details. I just dreamt that my cat was there and then boom was gone and I woke up in shock. I knew it was a precognitive dream because of how the dream felt in contrast to regular dreams. Anyways, at that time, I was experiencing so much grief and stress that I told myself I must have some PTSD or something. Then a day or two later, my cat got sick. He wouldn't eat and was hiding and not wanting to be touched. I had no clue what was wrong with him. He did not eat anything bad and my only thought was maybe the air freshener was toxic. My friend told me that he probably ate something bad and to leave him and see if he was still sick the next day. However, due to my dream, I rushed to the emergency vet. My cat was suffering from cystitis, which is often caused by stress and if not treated quickly could lead to kidney failure. My cat is good now and we went to stay with my Aunt afterwards, but if it were not for my dream, things could have ended badly.

Also, while staying with this friend, I had a nap on her couch while she was at work. I dreamt that I heard a woman screaming her partner's name over and over again. The screaming was really disturbing and sounded like a woman was being hurt. I woke up and the dream felt so real that I even looked out the windows. I then got a text from my friend telling me that her partner was coming home that afternoon. He works away for weeks at a time. I felt so uncomfortable that I went to a hotel that night and my friend stayed with me. I told her about the dream and warned her that I had a bad feeling. I did leave to go to my Aunt's a day or two later, but the dream just left me unsettled. My friend is not really into spiritual matters and she just brushed it off. However, at the beginning of January, she and her partner had a falling out and there was domestic violence. It was so bad that he is in jail now and they are officially done. They were having problems for awhile but their fight was really bad. I don't think I'm allowed to post the details on this site, but my friend is now planning to sell their family home and has tons of stress about what her partner will do when he is out of jail and their upcoming court dates. I really feel like my dream was a warning about the fight that they had and how badly he hurt her.

Lastly, I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle for a few months. They had a 14 year old dog that was on his last legs. We knew he would eventually have to be put down but he seemed to be doing ok. I had a dream that he died and a day or so after, my Aunt told me that their dog collapsed while walking and they took him to the vet and they found a cancerous tumour near his rear end and they made an appointment for him to be put down.

I'm hoping my next precognitive dreams are more positive. I've never had so many warning dreams before.