Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
@eternal flame- that's interesting that you bring up beauty. I've been struggling with my weight for the last 7 years. I was never thin, heavy and athletic, but I was always told I was beautiful, hot or my least favorite sultry. :/ I just wanted to be cute! lol

This all started about the time I was waking up and finally was told (years later) that I had to break a 'beauty template' and that gaining weight is common for the feminine twin. It makes sense because I was not able to get into shape like I was before. My TF confessed I was his preferred physical body type and there was a LOT of attraction but he treated me with a sense that I was something really special that had nothing to do with my looks.

I've had to break away from my identity being in line with my looks. Learn to love myself as I am regardless of what my body looks like right now. But deep down I am very afraid that my weight will be a turnoff if he does come back. But honestly, I'm not interested in being beautiful for anyone else.

As far as the love epiphanies in the original post, they are more about empowerment of self through the lens of love and me feeling vindicated in knowing my feeling were right when people called me a fairytale, rose colored optimist, or worse, naive!

The more people understand the true nature of love the less fear and pain they will have around it.

I thought I'd chime in upon upon reading this. Weight was something I'd dealt with since my last relationship. The guy I was dating was an energy vampire and really messed with my solar plexus. It had gotten so bad that I couldn't workout without getting sharp pains in my stomach. I also had an insatiable appetite, which didn't help with the weight.

I recently unblocked my solar plexus which housed a lot fear from my childhood, as well as trauma I'd endured during my adulthood. I started to follow the ayurvedic diet a couple weeks ago and stopped working out entirely to allow my body time to heal. Let me tell you I havent looked and felt this great in years. the weight fell off. Im in bed by 10pm everyday and up at 5am...including weekends. I really need my mind and body balanced. The missing my tf stopped and he returned. Mind you I do walk about 30 mins a day to work to get a little exercise but other than that I'm still healing.

I met my twin when I was still on the heavier side. I wasnt fat but I certainly wasnt as tiny as I normally am. He loved it all. He's in the public eye so I know he gets a lot of female attention. But he thought I was beautiful<<his words. I get a lot of male attention where I live but it didn't help my self esteem, it never has.

I really recommend the ayurvedic dit. Look it up online and find out which best describes you.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I thought I'd chime in upon upon reading this. Weight was something I'd dealt with since my last relationship. The guy I was dating was an energy vampire and really messed with my solar plexus. It had gotten so bad that I couldn't workout without getting sharp pains in my stomach. I also had an insatiable appetite, which didn't help with the weight.

I recently unblocked my solar plexus which housed a lot fear from my childhood, as well as trauma I'd endured during my adulthood. I started to follow the ayurvedic diet a couple weeks ago and stopped working out entirely to allow my body time to heal. Let me tell you I havent looked and felt this great in years. the weight fell off. Im in bed by 10pm everyday and up at 5am...including weekends. I really need my mind and body balanced. The missing my tf stopped and he returned. Mind you I do walk about 30 mins a day to work to get a little exercise but other than that I'm still healing.

I met my twin when I was still on the heavier side. I wasnt fat but I certainly wasnt as tiny as I normally am. He loved it all. He's in the public eye so I know he gets a lot of female attention. But he thought I was beautiful<<his words. I get a lot of male attention where I live but it didn't help my self esteem, it never has.

I really recommend the ayurvedic dit. Look it up online and find out which best describes you.

Interesting all this stuff you say about the solar plexus. I'm really stabilising and strengthening mine after life times of energy drain - both from relationships and establishments (religious cult and societial expectaions on women).

I've noticed as I come more into my own power the weight starts to drop off.
I'm in no way super slender - pretty average lol... but I just don't feel super hungry as I maintain strong energetic boundries and have started to strengthen my centre of power.
Also hqve become much more interested in balancing through excercise as well.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Experiencer
Can I just say?? I love how these threads morph from topic to topic! I started off with talking about love and all of its freedom and it morphed into talking about healing and weight! LOL

The flow always directs us where we need to go when we allow. Thanks, everyone, for being a great place to post. ♡

The more I'm on this twin flame Journey, the more I realize that it is almost purely an individual path. I do believe that we are going to meet with our twins again, don't get me wrong... But I think that there's so much that we have to accomplish internally that they are huge distraction!

It's interesting to see how many people are going through the weight issue. it's almost as if we had to become an uglier expression of ourselves to truly learn what self unconditional love is. Like tearing ourselves down completely so that none of the old cra.p can get in!

Just some thoughts about where I am right now. Though it might be these horrendous Energies!

Might need another bath...Lol
Old 21-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Knower

Yes, it really is an individual path.lol

I became too skinny throughout this journey and I was always slender to begin with. This year I made a decision to get back to my normal weight and more if I can. I am happy with how much weight/muscle I have gained so far, by going to the gym and eating as much as I can. In the beginning even when I was not hungry I ate which was not pleasant and the workouts are intense.

It was tough and I know I would not have been able to have gained weight/healthy weight with food alone. I still have to workout to maintain it, which is fine because I love the gym. :-)

Now, I am back to my normal body weight and more and I feel so much better in my clothes. That is just one less thing I have to worry about.lol
Old 21-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I see your point. Maybe it would be more helpful to think of it in terms of unresolved emotion rather than healing.
Maybe looking at old beliefs, thoughts that keep resurfacing. We can't generally stop believing certain thoughts but we can generate new ones that may feel better. Being mindful of what triggers old thought patterns will help because it slows those thoughts down, it helps knowing that we are the ones at cause too cos we can then change things and not blame others for the downward slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Then when that acceptance and non-judgment is withdrawn, love can quickly turn to hate, because it feels like all your darkest fears about being unlovable and unworthy have been confirmed.
I've found that it was always me that instigated the downward turn over something of nothing. For instance, if they didn't ring when they said they would (bare in mind this was in the day before cell phones lol) my mind immediately went into overdrive "he's lost interest" "I'm losing him already" "he's bored with me" and so on. And it would go on constantly nagging at me until he did phone. But then the damage was done, I was angry or upset and prepared for a fall. His excuse was he was working overtime and couldn't get to a phone which was probably true but I'd convinced myself of otherwise. The thing then was next time he said he would ring I didn't believe he would and thing spiralled downwards after that.

Thoughts run away with us and we're almost unaware of it...but thats definately where all the trouble begins...laws of attraction keep the current momentum going if you're not careful.