Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
The direction of this messaging has definitely gone in a different direction with messages going missing, everything happens for a reason, so i'm going to try, attempt to bring something good out of this.

So I have a question to everyone here. Being as there are more planets in the universe than grains of sand on the earth, ive heard that quote somewhere so it may be right or wrong - but shall we agree there's a lot of planets. And I believe that every spirit in a new born child is 'clean' at the moment its born, before any negative attachment can get to it - when it first cries and its still highly spiritually involved shall we say, so maybe it knows what its getting into here on this beautiful but difficult planet.

What slayer said about 'god and higher beings' I have heard this twice said to me in my local park in the last year as we've talked about world situations or spirituality - people saying they are angry and don't support spirituality because of all the pain and killing.

So going back to the amount of planets and it is vast out there! Whats the chance that there are another dozen planets out there inhabited with humans? We all know about karma, so be good or you'll come back in a difficult situation.

But if you look around, so many in difficult situations, no water, now food, homeless, billions of them - can't have been that many bad people on earth in recent former lifetimes, so what's going on?
So you beautiful people out there solutions, what to say when someone shows anger like the people in the park because of the situation for millions here.

Going back to peoples anger towards God, and Ive had this said to me now many times, and do you know the only answer I have is to explain about it is maybe their are a dozen planets, and this could be the lowest in quality planet as in a prison planet shall I say, and i'm probably going get slagged off for even saying this, but other suggestions???

And I know people and negative enterties attachments, eg person does something horrible and says voice in my head said to make it bad but so many people born in a difficult situation before they've even had chance to prove themselves.

But do you know what when Ive said about other planets to those two in the park they felt better, a smile came on their faces. So I'm not asking now for people to reply to show anger with God, but good things to say to people 'who show anger' like the ones in my local park to help make them feel/be a better person...
Old 17-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
yes high energy is with for example athletes - but its different 'high energy' - 'high vibrations' are different - you need to do research on that if we are to discuss it further in the future...

Not sure what you are saying........

I have taught classes were some in the class thought
I was positive and some thought I was negative.

How could that be?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Master
bigjohn, some of the highest vibrational beings on the planet, and yes that's what we are beings, are little kids and senior age people, that's why you sometimes see a really old person waving sweetly at a young child 'like attracts like' - that's because they all live in the moment 'the now' and away from the materialistic world and so, 'high vibrational' - nothing to do with how fast you can run or what weight you are. in fact the kid who can run, or one that can throw a ball farthest can be far less in vibrational energy than the sweet little slightly overweight girl sitting quietly. hope this helps. research high vibrational words as well if you want to raise vibes... So to answer your question it would all depend on the listener.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Not sure what you are saying........

I have taught classes were some in the class thought
I was positive and some thought I was negative.

How could that be?

Good afternoon BigJohn

Some expected it to be handed to them on a platter and others are happy in what is given.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
bigjohn, some of the highest vibrational beings on the planet, and yes that's what we are beings, are little kids and senior age people, that's why you sometimes see a really old person waving sweetly at a young child 'like attracts like' - that's because they all live in the moment 'the now' and away from the materialistic world and so, 'high vibrational' - nothing to do with how fast you can run or what weight you are. in fact the kid who can run, or one that can throw a ball farthest can be far less in vibrational energy than the sweet little slightly overweight girl sitting quietly. hope this helps. research high vibrational words as well if you want to raise vibes... So to answer your question it would all depend on the listener.

I look at the 'high vibrations' as being relative.

For example, when I taught classes, the ones who wanted to learn looked at me as being a high vibration....

whereas, those who did not want to learn, looked at me as a low vibration.

Look at it in religious terms:
Some people claim Buddha is a high vibration
whereas I know of some people who consider him an extreme low vibration.

Same goes for other religious leaders such as Jesus, the Pope, etc...

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-08-2019, 03:43 AM
Master

Quote:

For example, when I taught classes, the ones who wanted to learn looked at me as being a high vibration....

OR, look at it this way, spiritual matter is brought together in such a way, as to create a non sentient, non aware, non intelligent Earthly flesh body.
Sentience is of the Soul.

And it is said that the atoms are of vibration, & so it could be said that the body is of vibration.

However do any of us know, if the spiritual matter, in & of it's self, is vibrational.
& as we are not the non sentient Earth body, then the vibrational energy of the flesh body system, means absolutely ZERO in regards to higher or lower vibrational beings.

& so, who of us can truely suggest that the invisible Soul'self of who & what we truely are, "is" vibrational at all. ie:- does the spiritual matter in & of the invisible Soul, vibrate at all.

Saying that "we", a person, is of a higher vibration "spiritually", should be refering to the Soul'self, not the non sentient flesh body system. And to suggest if a person is spiritually of a certain vibration..well we can not suggest that, because maybe spiritual matter is not vibrational, one needs matter such as atoms, in order to create vibration.
Old 18-08-2019, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Nothing wrong with having angels some do some don't have them. It's a matter of love tis all. Whether you love them or not. If you don't love them they wont be there for you. That's about that. Amen
Well said!
Old 18-08-2019, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:

You are spot on BigJohn in my opinion also with ones wanting to learn, especially the student that is hungry for knowledge, but just to know little kids and senior age people are generally really high. But your right in some respects as in seeing in class vibrational levels to some degree - and as Neil said there's so much we don't know about vibrations, self, spirit... I don't think science can even find the mind yet on a scan, so long way to go, and a we can be forgiven for not knowing everything.
Old 18-08-2019, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
You are spot on BigJohn in my opinion also with ones wanting to learn, especially the student that is hungry for knowledge, but just to know little kids and senior age people are generally really high. But your right in some respects as in seeing in class vibrational levels to some degree - and as Neil said there's so much we don't know about vibrations, self, spirit... I don't think science can even find the mind yet on a scan, so long way to go.

I also look at the desire to become a high vibration to be irrelevant.

The desire to become a high vibrant resonates so much with becoming egocentric.

Old 18-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Master
egocentric ive seen that word so many times - best place for the ego is back where it belongs in in the background as a safety mechanism, and just behave ego and stop poking your nose it to what doesn't concern you while self gets on with it lol. All ive got to say on this now for the moment.
Closed Thread