Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Master
I think I agree with some of what everyone here is saying.

But Necro and Baile and whomever don't have to say all the consciously inflicted poo folks dump on each other is "good" and that they "have to be ok with it". No...it's not. Not if you're awakened to your heart centre. And no, you don't have to be ok with it for yourself. Nor do you have to "take it" from others. No, no, no.

It's ok to say....yes, it's all to the good over the span of eternity -- which is true -- but in our NOW moment, we clearly see a lot of misalignment which as Baile noted, is almost 100% man's inhumanity to man and mother earth. And it's absolutely OK to say NO, I'm not ok with that. NO, it's misaligned and it's needless harm, suffering, and trauma we (and others) are inflicting on various groups, nations, regions, ecospheres, etc.

Some will say...oh no worries...all suffering is meaningful AND chosen even....so let's just essentially forget about all the bad in the world now that falls on our plate and on others' plate to address. Because all those poor sods chose to suffer and one day, either before or after they die amidst pain and indignity, they'll figure out how grand it all was.

That is absolutely the height of arrogance, IMO. IMO we can never assume that the suffering of others is wholly or majority by their own choice, particularly when we know that they are living in impoverished, underdeveloped oppressive, downtrodden regions, cultures, or subcultures within our own nations. And particularly when it's just so convenient NOT to give a damn about others. Or because we are (as Baile noted) shamed or belittled for our speaking our truth.

IMO it's absolutely alright to say this is where we are and we are the product of all that brought us to this moment, which we accept as what is in the past and up to now.
It's also absolutely alright to say, where we are now is vastly misaligned by own own collective hands -- with some hands wielding disproportionate amounts of power and effecting disproportionately more pain and suffering on others. No cherry picking, you lot Both of those statements are true...it's all to the good over the span of eternity (i.e., by whenever we return to source) and also that this now moment contains much misalignment, including much conscious misalignment.

AND...that NO, it's not going to all magically work itself out...that sort of magical thinking leads to inertia and plays directly to the status quo of the dominant paradigm of might-makes-right and power-over. Expecting that to substantively change on its own is pure fantasy. WE have to be the change. It's down to us and no one else, simple as that. Everything you and I do and say does matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently. It matters to YOU, even if there's no one else around. And that's enough for me.

The dominant paradigm -- i.e., the status quo of power over and utilitarianism -- will not change on its own. We can only guide the transition by actively engaging at every step, with our conscious engagement and by naming our truth, the truth of what we see. It's right and good IMO to add your voices calling out what is, as you see it. We need to hear those voices -- your voices.

We need to hear the voices that simply state, YES, it's true (shocking), the emperor has no clothes. And just put it out there Thank God for those who speak their truth, and to hell (just an expression) with those who try to label you as some sort of malcontent. Let them rant...meanwhile, I'm listening to YOU. All of you who speak your mind. You renegades you . Hell yeah.

Nearly everyone in the mainstream, including the spiritual subset of the mainstream, is going to label you as some sort of agitator or malcontent simply because you have a "non-mainstream" opinion (yes even here on the forums you may encounter it) and many feel threatened somehow. Snooze...LOL...sorry, it's just so predictable...where was I? Why is that, would be my question? WHY are they so threatened that they cannot hear your voice and acknowledge the truth of much of it, even if they prefer a different spin or rationalisation.

I would be much more impressed if folks simply stopped feeling the need to justify everything that everyone else is or isn't doing. And stopped feeling the need to justify the mainstream paradigm in all its sordid, aggressive, hostile misalignment. Why is anyone justifying much of the ugliness that goes on today? Why de do dat? LOL....hahaha Why indeed. Methinks they dost protest too much, many of them. It's their own inner realms that need sorted, and so as yet they are simply not ready to hear that...

1) it's all on us to love self and one another
2) we have to own our stuff
3) it's not all perfected and aligned in the now - there is much misalignment, including consciously chosen misalignment....
4) it's time in this New Age to leave denial and come to truth and acceptance...meaning, acceptance that from this now moment on, it's all down to our choices and it's not all preordained. That idea is also the product of magical thinking.
5) And with that realisation, it's on us to take conscious decisions to love self and others more truly.

Ok, fine for them if they're not ready to hear these very basic truths. But NOT. your. problem. They don't get to control your mind or your speech or any of that, not in the West. And you'll have to simply keep putting it back on them, just so you have space to be who you are.

Please, please, please -- Necro, Baile...everyone. Do not let anyone silence your voice, your truth, your thoughts, and your opinions, simply because others say you're not in acceptance of the misalignment around you. Much of it consciously done in our current era...without innocence or good intention. IMO -- you'd be amiss NOT to call it out, NOT to be uncomfortably aware, and NOT to speak your truth!!!

So, from my heart to yours...thank you. Thank you all. For speaking your truth and critics be damned (much love for them too of course, but you get my point).

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account
The very message as presented here through this awareness is intended as a catalyst.

There are energies present at this time in the Earth plane that, at the time of this message, are highly retrospective, in so much as there is a type of collective karma that is rapidly being worked through on many levels. This activity is causing the collective timeline to shift in a manner that allows a much greater and much faster karmic return of a highly beneficial nature, not only to the human species but to the entire Earth plane itself and beyond.

By this projection of current consciousness trends in your society, a type of softening may be seen in the following months, in particular the latter months of the year, closing in on the fall season and extending throughout the early months of your year of 2018, which for many in years to come will be remembered as a year of great enlightenment and awakening (the "11" energies).

We are suggesting that you have hit the nail on the head, that this message is not simply to rally a worldwide peace movement, it is really intended to assist you in extending deeper into inner levels of consciousness, so that higher perspectives of self-honesty and integrity may more quickly be realized.

This self-honesty trend is very acute in this community (and in many communities upon your plane) during this phase, in particular the second and third phase of your year of 2017, wherein many reconciliations are being made in the inner planes and within your Earth plane.

We see no "inner" and "outer" as such, yet from our cosmic perspective, both "inner" and "outer" are within the Universal Consciousness. For teaching purposes we do not shy away from such terms, as they do have their time and place within our messages and within yours, in terms of human translation.

All your expressions and perceptions of love are felt and experienced within you where you are, and in this sense you never actually feel love for anything "without" or "out there," as there is no actual "out there," of course. All is indeed One.

We thank you. We are complete.

Last edited by awareness : 21-07-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Hi Baile,

Why shouldn't the collective benefit by and transform according to its constituent's individual transformations? Just by meditating or experiencing joy in one's own life, the collective (by definition e.g. inclusion of that individual), is transformed.

The false assumption is that 'collective' must always be 'institutionalized', formally structured etc., and yes, that is a fertile field for corruption.

Meanwhile...Change yourself, change the world. It's happening and you're doing it.

If you meditate, create joy, it affects the whole world. It may have an effect on someone on the other side of the planet, who may not be consciously aware of the instrument/source - but their consciousness is elevated nonetheless. That is a radical institution in its own right.

~ J
Oh I agree with everything you wrote Jyotir. I was expressing that I realize I hold a lot of resentment towards the ignorant masses. People and governments who deny progressive changes that would help solve the world's issues. For example, cutting a small percentage of the biggest countries' military budgets and redirecting those funds into social programs, would end poverty and homelessness forever, for everyone in the world. It's unthinkable to me that human beings exist on this planet who oppose something as fundamentally essential as every soul having food to eat and a roof over their heads.

That's what I see when I think of most people. I see their ignorance. And I despise it.

And that's why I don't think about it, and why I focus instead on my garden and feeding the wildlife. I love life. It's the ignorant majority of people I hate. Guess I'll be coming back again in 100 years to karmically deal with that one lol.
Old 21-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Master

Hi Baile,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I realize I hold a lot of resentment towards the ignorant masses.
Then please consider the removal of that debility for your own and everybody's sake..
Quote:
People and governments who deny progressive changes that would help solve the world's issues. For example, cutting a small percentage of the biggest countries' military budgets and redirecting those funds into social programs, would end poverty and homelessness forever, for everyone in the world. It's unthinkable to me that human beings exist on this planet who oppose something as fundamentally essential as every soul having food to eat and a roof over their heads.
Right. And I agree with that too, in principle. For instance: Why waste untold resources so the already comfortable '1%' can indulge an adolescent fantasy of 'colonizing' Mars, when the soul hasn't even begun to substantially 'colonize' this place? Etc., etc.,,,,
Quote:
That's what I see when I think of most people. I see their ignorance. And I despise it.
Methinks you're being a bit hard on yourself. What I mean is: Do you realize that implied within your evolutionary orientation is the high probability that you yourself were, and relatively speaking, still are one of those 'ignorant masses' in some significant regard? That's what constitutes the ongoing journey.
Quote:
And that's why I don't think about it, and why I focus instead on my garden and feeding the wildlife. I love life. It's the ignorant majority of people I hate. Guess I'll be coming back again in 100 years to karmically deal with that one lol.
Well- you say you don't think about it, but you speak about it, and so you must have that residual attitude within. So it's not in 100 years - it's right now. If you love life, that would have to include those 'ignorant masses'.

But I've also seen on this forum your speaking numerous times about how your own positive attitudes and 'random acts of kindness' and appreciation do make a clear positive difference. That's all we're talking about.

Also to be fair - a lot of what spiritual seekers feel is a frustration that comes from a heightened sensitivity to, and awareness of the suffering of others as well as the feeling of hopelessness that they can't do anything about it effectively, especially when, like you there is a cogent emphasis on 'moral self-development' (and resultant disparity seen in the world). People should be doing the right thing. And they will, eventually, hopefully. But aspirants need to realize that they are doing the best possible thing by transforming themselves first, and I think that's what you are saying too.

It's incumbent upon consciously spiritual people of which you are obviously one, to identify more with the soul - that's the main responsibility - while necessarily detaching from those resentments of inequality, oppression, injustice, stupid cruelty - all forms of ignorance the soul will illumine and transform everywhere, because the soul is omnipresent, even in the suffering of others.

But importantly in terms of practice, those resentments, etc. are a conflicting energy focus (residual from social/political/intellectual culture from which most spiritual seekers come out of) which impedes the full identification - 'energy follows thought' - allowing the soul to be responsible for its own manifestation in and through the aspiring person, which is among the most potent forms of world change there is.

~ J
Old 21-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
But something in my soul rebels at the thought of "the collective" and "helping to bring about greater compassion and awareness

If you give energy to manifesting anything using LOA or faith or whatever you want to call it then you make it a reality correct?

So who's to say that a whole planet of people believing that its an ugly world isn't collectively creating an ugly world?

Power in numbers... so that many people believing anything give it that amount of power. what i got from his statement is that those negative minded people are fueling the people to wake up. and once there's more people viewing the world as a beautiful and peaceful place than it will start to change to just that.

I see this every time i notice another watching the news and stating man the world is going to hell. it always makes me smile because the tool of social media and media in general is fueling more to wake up and add to the opposite end of the spectrum. attracting peace and harmony.
Old 21-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Well- you say you don't think about it, but you speak about it, and so you must have that residual attitude within. So it's not in 100 years - it's right now. If you love life, that would have to include those 'ignorant masses'.

But I've also seen on this forum your speaking numerous times about how your own positive attitudes and 'random acts of kindness' and appreciation do make a clear positive difference. That's all we're talking about.
Yes, that's what I mean when I say I love life. I consciously go out into the world with a smile, knowing that just my being happy can change someone's day for the better.

But at the same time, I can say I despise the many people I see -- politicians in the news for example -- who are quite obviously going out of their way to enact policies to keep the masses in poverty, to keep the wealth in the hands of a few, to create chaos and wars and instill hate, all for the purpose of keeping people in a state of constant fear and anxiety, and at war with each other.

I love what's good and right in life.

But I will never love what's bad and wrong and obviously very evil in many cases. I accept all that as one particular aspect of life, but I will never love it.
Old 21-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Excellent insights, dear Jyotir.

Remember, everyone, that all humans are actually in essence doing the same exact thing, which is interpreting and behaving based solely upon their state of consciousness. This insight is a key point in the spiritual understanding that transcends all dualistic notions of "right" and "wrong."

Admitting feeling resentment yet simultaneously clinging to much of it simply stirs the very pot of ignorance and injustice that is resented. In clearly seeing this, the only sane choice for the one who has been feeling resentment is to gracefully let it go.

Also, most often people do not ask themselves, "Who is it that I really feel resentment towards?" "Is it really true that I am resenting this other person or this group?"

For if you are spiritually inclined (and all who are reading this here generally fall into this category), then spiritual logic says that you can only have long-term feelings of resentment if you are holding resentment towards yourself. Resentment is projection. By holding it in, you are actually battling yourself (to the degree of the resentment).

The most honest spiritual aspirant/seeker is the one who turns his or her grievances back upon himself/herself, not in blame or condemnation, but in finding and identifying the inner source of the "problem" in one's own consciousness, and then loves and honors himself/herself more fully, thus dissolving and transforming the grievance into joy.

Old 21-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, that's what I mean when I say I love life. I consciously go out into the world with a smile, knowing that just my being happy can change someone's day for the better.

But at the same time, I can say I despise the many people I see -- politicians in the news for example -- who are quite obviously going out of their way to enact policies to keep the masses in poverty, to keep the wealth in the hands of a few, to create chaos and wars and instill hate, all for the purpose of keeping people in a state of constant fear and anxiety, and at war with each other.

I love what's good and right in life.

But I will never love what's bad and wrong and obviously very evil in many cases. I accept all that as one particular aspect of life, but I will never love it.

Do you despise the people you are describing, or is it more that you despise their actions... big difference....
Old 21-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Do you despise the people you are describing, or is it more that you despise their actions... big difference....

Hello sky123.

As we are all One, as there is no real separation in the multiverse, to despise another or another's action is really the same as despising oneself, for whatever reaction we have towards anything, we are affecting ourselves, we are inflicting the emotion and energy of the feeling upon our own energy field (which of course is connected to all others).

It is a property of physics.
Old 21-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Master
I am having a similar discussion in a different thread on exactly the same topic.

I made the whole re-connect to Spirit tonight and it turns out that I am excused from all this anyway because I have Asperger's Disorder.