Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-07-2017, 10:13 AM
Master
Thanks, Horace!
Old 10-07-2017, 03:13 PM
Master
ywvm FairyCrystal
Old 10-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Suspended
Master
I noticed that when I'm exposed to strong electromagnetic fields like when I'm riding the subway my telepathic abilities seem to increase. One time I even held a compas on the subway and watched the way the needle would move back and forth as the train started, stopped, sped up, etc.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Master
Gosh, Horace, that voice is awful, haha. Must be the same proggie they used to use for navigators? Lol.

Partial lunar eclipse on the 7th, the day before the peak of the Lion's Gate on the 8th... Total solar eclipse on August 21st... wonderful. Can we just go on holiday in August, haha.

If you cannot bear the voice, you can read Celia Fenn's article here:
http://www.starchildglobal.com/chann...unified-field/

I'd be very much interested in her book on the Diamond Light Codes, but $40...

I do know the Diamond Ray and Light is great, had channelings with it a number of times. Wonderful energy! I'm getting slightly more enthusiastic about the upcoming Lion's Gate
Old 11-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Master
that's interesting Aldous; i wonder is it something you've experienced
at several locations? or maybe a certain spot seems to act as a 'node'?

@FairyCrystal: those taped voices don't bug me; i think i prefer them
to reading stuff since the information gets through to me with less conscious
effort on my part (my mind can wander while reading, necessitating rereads).
Old 11-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Master
It takes some getting used to, it goes up and down at odd moments.

The last few days I've been drawn to walking the Spiral of Archimedes in my garden a lot. I feel it helps to cleanse and align. I may keep doing that for a while.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Master
it could be that your exercise of walking the Spiral of Archimedes is
prepping you for dealing with the lion's gate portal in a new way.
history doesn't exactly repeat itself, but certain situations are bound
to reoccur in a cyclic manner. given the knowledge you've acquired
through past experiences, you're empowered to make more informed
choices at this go-around.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Master
Yes, that's exactly what I think, it's prepping me.
I always stop as I walk it when I feel something is happening. I always take my time to get to the center. I got a rough crystal on the exact center point of the spiral, and when I get there, I put my feet right next to it. When I do that, I always feel I get aligned, like a conduit, flowing both Cosmic and Earth energies. Very pleasant and calming.
But it seems at the mo I need the walking more than standing in the center, and allowing things to happen as I walk.

Here's a picture of it from 2014. It wasn't completely finished then. It's got another winding now that, unlike the spiral itself, goes widdershins. I don't know why, it had to be that way.
It's as if you leave behind the normal world when you walk that widdershins winding, then at the turning point to go deosil, you start to go inwards. An inner journey.
I had that on a stone, "Inner Journey", unfortunately the letters got washed away by the rain over the years.
I haven't got a new photo of the finished version, hence an oldie.
Note to self: take a new picture.

Old 17-07-2017, 04:26 AM
Knower

Interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I wonder how many on here are aware of the upcoming Lion's gate?
This is a portal activation, a planetary alignment that causes an enormous influx of high energies. Happens each year.
This starts around 23-25th July and last till August 12th, the peak is at August 8th.

Since I've been aware of this phenomenon, I've noticed it does have a serious impact. Kind of like a roller-coaster ride I really did not sign up for!
Read more below and/or online, just make sure you don't read 888 Lion's gate as that is about 2015!

Now as for the Lion's Gate and TFs...
I wonder how much this is going to impact us all...
Why I'm thinking about this... I remember last year's and it wasn't funny at all.
We'd just met, everything was totally cool, totally nuts about each other, everything looked bright. Both were ecstatic about having met one another.
Then around the time of the Lion's Gate something happened (too personal to elaborate on it here) that is the one and only thing that could have split us up.
It didn't, we came out stronger, but it caused an awful lot of stress, and it took a lot of faith from me to not end it right then and there. After that, it took me months to come to dare begin trusting the connection again.
As it caused so much confusion, not knowing if we'd make it together, stress, fear and doubt, it also trashed that first ecstasy which we'd both experienced up till that point.

I am proud of myself that I was strong enough to not give up, as when that happened we'd only seen each other twice, so in all honesty there's was very little to go on yet except for blind faith. One of the biggest tests I've ever faced.

So I'm hoping the Lion's Gate is going to be a tad more friendly this year! Or at the very least not cause upheaval for him and me. Of course we've come a long way since, and our relationship can handle a lot. If we could survive what happened last year, we can almost handle anything, hihi.

I'm curious to hear if other ppl have had dramatic experiences during a Lions Gate --> 23rd July - 12th August?

Every year on August 8th, there is a cosmic alignment called “the Lions Gateway”. The Lions Gate is when Earth metaphysically (and maybe physically I'm honestly not sure) aligns with the Center of the Galaxy opening a cosmic portal between the physical and spiritual realms.

It's called the Lions Gate, or Lions Gateway because it occurs in the astrological sign of Leo (the Lion). Leo represents the individual expression of the Divine, and the Lions Gateway energy is all about more fully awakening each of our unique Divine Light within our physical form.

This gateway creates an incredible period of accelerated ascension… This year, it's supercharged… And the Lions Gate energy of accelerated ascension energy from the Central Galaxy is already here!

Thanks for sharing! I had a TF tarot reading done, and she/the cards predicted that I'll hear from my TF after the eclipse in August. We shall see, but I'm going to do my best to stay grounded. Lots going on!
Old 17-07-2017, 04:56 AM
Experiencer

I'm very distracted from my TF at the moment. Why is it supposed to be someone's responsibility to fix everything and make it happen..I know I know "raise the vibrations of the earth". But seriously it's too much to bear with all the 3d stuff going on. How can one live normally? Telepathic communication and merkabahs one minute and the next nothing. At the same time trying to work and deal with real relationships and work people without seeming like a space cadet. What am I gonna do when my co-workers ask me to go for a drink? Say "sorry I am meditating, catch you next week maybe"