Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Pathfinder

It is difficult to live a life of gratitude when their are so many that constantly complain about every little problem.

I still try to so the good and over look the crazy. We are all here to learn and I remind myself I do not know their path.

It doesn't always work lol!
Old 22-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLilly
It is difficult to live a life of gratitude when their are so many that constantly complain about every little problem.

I still try to so the good and over look the crazy. We are all here to learn and I remind myself I do not know their path.

Negative minded people and situations will never go away.
It's how you view and react to them that allows you to be greatful.

When someone is complaining at me or about another I smile. I can see what they are teaching them self or what they are teaching me.

Without those type of situations and people I wouldn't have grown to become a better person myself. Only by traversing through my own self inflicted lessons was I gifted the sight to see the lesson another is trying to teach them self. And by accepting them and the situation for what it is I'm able to see the lesson that is being presented to myself.

At one point I was that guy. Pointing out the flaws in another or situation. I was a part of lesson for myself and others that matched my frequency.
Old 23-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:

gratitude is something which springs forth from within... it's direction of
travel is from inside to outside. to display gratitude is to be a beacon of
joy... something that might inspire others to seek out their own feelings
of gratitude, which will reside within themselves.
for you to find difficulty accessing your gratitude due to observing complaints
of others who exist 'out there' is suggesting that you've been drawing on
their energies for sustenance rather than Source energy which is supplied
directly into your heart-center [as i understand things].
whatever may happen "out there" has absolutely nothing to do with your
connection to Source energy PeaceLilly. i believe that your feelings
of gratitude are available to you whenever you may look (within) for them.
you can be grateful that you're not walking in a path of misery like those
'debbie downers' which you've observed.
Old 24-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder

How true!! I believe we can find gratitude in any situation!
Old 24-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Master

Hi LiberatedLotus,

Quote:
How To Be In This World, But Not Of This World?

The short answer is detachment.

This is not the same thing as indifference.

It's an opening and receptivity to the Divine Will, which has to be cultivated first by detachment.

One way to begin this is by curtailing expectation.

~ J

Old 24-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Master
I think the key is to understand that some folks arent interested in our spiritual stuff. And thats fine, the problems come when we want to `inform` the uninformed, when we want to let them know how we think it really is. They don`t care just like if someone is a democrat they wont listen to a republicans argument. It doesn`t make them a bad person, just someone with a different view to you.
The problem with a lot of so called spiritual people, is they think that they are in some way better than those who don`t hold spiritual views. Yet in my experience, good people arent necessarily `spiritual`, they dont endlessly go on about how they dont fit in.. those peope just get on with life, caring and loving and `helping`. They dont isolate themselves and this is the danger with spiritual folk, their egos often have shape shifted into their `spiritualness`and they isolate them selves through their percieved social difficulties, where as if they just put that **** to one side and simply talked to people about other things they could have quite lovely relationships with nice people.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Master
So as for as `how to be in this world but not of it`, have a foot in both worlds, be spiritual in your own time, actually practice spirituality and then be kind caring and warm when in the normal world. Listen to others, treat them as if they are important... because they are. If you know nasty evil people, simply avoid them. Be happy in your spirituality and happy in life, its your choice, stop thinking so much and just.... do.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:40 AM
Master
Quote:
How true!! I believe we can find gratitude in any situation!
you have inspired me! thanks.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:59 AM
Knower

A duty to serve the means of what binds the will of choice. The choice given forth is to find another path in the knowledge given before knowing of what is yet to come to pass. Is Forever your yet to be.

Last edited by JOHN44 : 28-07-2017 at 10:20 AM.
Old 28-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
i thng 2 day im hear 2 dream 2 liv 2 livs 1 in real wish can be skery or gud or bad
or 1 in a dream wear it can be saf depds on wot im dreamin

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔