Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-07-2017, 02:26 AM
Suspended
Would you rather have a twin flame or soul mate?

Why do most of us chase our ideas of twin flames when we can settle on our twin flames being our soul mates?
Or even you being a single soul??
It makes it so much easier. I'd rather be a soul, with a ton of soul feelings, than a twin, who is just a mime of the other person's character, with no indiviauldity

Twin flames don't come back because why would they? We are all here to learn. You cannot learn a lot fromm another person who is your mirror, who is just like you.

I'd rather end this whole idea of twin flames, and change the wheels energy of it to being soul mates.

And not attaching soul mate label to anyone,exceot maybe yourself. You can be a soul mate all on your own. It's about individuality, and being a strong individual. With your own life, your own set of beliefs, your own morals, your own thoughts, your own direction in life, where ever it takes ya. Where ever life takes you, you are there fully.

And the point is, if you or I can successfully be individuals in this way, we will have soo so much more to share with each other. Instead of "twin flame, why, why, I'm healing, I'm waiting, I'm ready, etc etc"

So my challenge to you is to unattach this twin flame idea from your self. Try it for one two or three days and see what you discover. For three days just let go of any idea or runner chaser, reunion, twin flame theories, stages, etc. Anything twin flame related. Just let it all go and find your soul, let it expand into the universe.

Just a little challenge, I've been thinking a lot.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Badcopyinc

Simply amazing!

The duality of this practice is irony at its core.
By Unattaching from the idea of a twin flame you'll have better success at manifesting a connection of that caliber, possibly stonger and more gratifying then what's written about.

Thank you
Old 19-07-2017, 07:05 AM
Master
Personally,

If it is a true and loving relationship I'd be interested in both those options. Also if a true and mutually loving relationship, I'd also be interested in a normal everyday relationship where spiritual connection subjects such as Twinflames or SoulMates may not even come up.

That is to say so long as a relationship is healthy, honest, and loving, it wouldn't matter to me what category it comes under.

I have been single for 3 and a half years. My past relationships have not lasted more than 6 months.

Having a relationship now may be nice. Due to my own trust issues at this time being alone is nice as well, and as of right now, pretty necessary.

I have not managed to stay in a relationship for over six months. I have not had one in 3 years. I have had a couple people interested, but in what?

It certainly wasn't a long term relationship, and I have no real interest in anything else.

I have personality traits I need to work through, so I am actively choosing myself.

Self love first, if the rest follows fine, if it doesn't fine.

As for TwinFlame or Soulmate, both those types of connections can be honest, loving, trusting, and beautiful.

Either, and, or.
Old 19-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Master
I rather be with the right one for me this life and/or at this time of my life. Whether that is a soulmate, Twinflame, Twinsoul or Karmic partner even is irrelevant.
All that matters is your own happiness and growth, knowing that where you are on your path is exactly right.
I don't believe in chasing a specific type of connection like the ones mentioned. You get what you are ready for, and that's just great.
There's nothing wrong with TFs, but pursuing it is almost a waste of time. It doesn't work that way. Then again, I can understand that going through that process can be part of someone's growth.