Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Your not being sadistic or mean, your just being an ***. You are not outsmarting anyone or using any form of skill, you just being an ***. It is no trap, it is just a pointless argument. And no, if you truly wished people would laugh and ignore you, you would not be vying for their attention to instigate an argument in the first place. You're not getting any relevant information or any specific information....because your being an ***, which deters many people who are knowledgeable.

*Sit's back and laughs*

If you were a troll this would almost be acceptable or at least entertaining, but it seems your very serious with your skills of being a complete *** so all I can do is laugh and be amazed by how ridiculous you are.

Have fun arguing.

I would say that I have out smarted and out thought everyone who's posted here, I got what I was looking for, just because you haven't figured out the point of all this dosen't mean there isn't one, read between the lines a little, it'll dawn on you. Go back and read the posts again, and this time ACTUALLY read the responses, you'll see that you missed some context clues that are important.
Old 18-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
That's odd because I thought trolling was only reserved for idiots......actually. now that I think about it, I'm still correct.
No actually trolling is reserved for people who have to much time on their hands.
Also astralsuzy, your husband talks an awful lot of smack when i'm not around, but does he have the courage to actually say these things to my virtual face?
Old 18-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
No actually trolling is reserved for people who have to much time on their hands.
Also astralsuzy, your husband talks an awful lot of smack when i'm not around, but does he have the courage to actually say these things to my virtual face?
At first I laughed at this, but now the crushing truth has found me; it was your master plan this whole time to make yourself look as moronic and desperate as possible in order to induce the reaction of laughter in me for your own experimental purposes. Boy, do I feel like a fool now...
Old 18-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Shadowside

hey alan did you ever run that scan?
Old 18-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Shadowside

Or were you to busy trying your hardest to insult me to realize I issued you a challenge? Go ahead try me.
Old 19-01-2011, 04:35 AM
mahakali

everyone who posted here? hey that means me too! now its personal lol. meta i think we have found your double! lol yall are too funny i really got a good laugh on this one, i cant believe the mods overlooked it. i thought it would surely be closed down due to all of sangresses a** comments. lol. shadow yer not a troll, you just speak your mind and get frustrated like everyone else. maybe you guys shouldn't let him upset you so much, see him as a buddha in disguise here to test your humility, tolerance, patience. meta man i dont think you are serious at all, ever. i think you are border line troll but i like it i really do!! keep em comin. i hope that one of these days you will pick me apart like that, i never get to have any fun!
Old 19-01-2011, 05:24 AM
meta_synthesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
everyone who posted here? hey that means me too! now its personal lol. meta i think we have found your double! lol yall are too funny i really got a good laugh on this one, i cant believe the mods overlooked it. i thought it would surely be closed down due to all of sangresses a** comments. lol. shadow yer not a troll, you just speak your mind and get frustrated like everyone else. maybe you guys shouldn't let him upset you so much, see him as a buddha in disguise here to test your humility, tolerance, patience. meta man i dont think you are serious at all, ever. i think you are border line troll but i like it i really do!! keep em comin. i hope that one of these days you will pick me apart like that, i never get to have any fun!

Compare me to that knucklehead again and you might get your wish
Old 19-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Sangress

To be truthful I'm just interested in seeing how much more ridiculous this gets.

And the *** comments. It's not that much of an insult when shadow said that he was being an *** in his own post beforehand...I might even go so far as to say that I was actually agreeing with at least one of his little statements. :P

And if shadow isn't a troll, then he is nothing but ridiculous and amusing and...you guessed it....an ***. (Sorry, no smart and cunning or mean or sadistic to add to that.)

*Sits back and waits for more amusement.*

Unless shadowside wants me to entertain his little games anymore I think I'll leave this post as it is. After all, apparently shadow gained what he wanted by..."outsmarting" (provoking an argument with) absolutely everyone here.
Old 19-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Shadowside

No, the game has run it's course. Everyone thinks they've won, enough is enough. I surmise that someone will post back to this post berating me for my lack of tact, or something else I said, But those comments will fall on death ears. I've got what I wanted. Sangress the argument was the tool i used to achieve my goal, not the entire goal itself. Sometimes the best course of action is no action. Remember that.

And finally to im actually you. I apologize for hijacking your thread, it wasn't mine to take.
Old 19-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Sangress

Good. Game ended. No winners or loser's.

And sometimes the best course of action is to be honest, I'm sure shadowside will not remember that though, since he is too busy ignoring this thread to show how little worth he ever put on its content.

I apologize for letting shadow hijack the thread and essentially ruin it.

Hopefully someone will set this post back on its original positive path, or maybe make a second post with all of the previous replies copied and pasted into it, so that it could start over again.