Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Totally agreee, we just need to learn more in order to evolve and be more good. In afterlife ther are no evil, just realms with more ignoran souls.
Thank you. Unfortunately my first experience of school , aged 4 was a bit of a nightmare if I'm honest!!!! A right shock to my sensitive system!!! But hey.. you either drown or swim .
Old 02-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your warm welcome, and your kind message Elfin. :)
Old 02-05-2020, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
In the afterlife, do our parted over ones watch over us and see everything and guide us.
Some say once the soul ascends, it can see the true reality of everything in the physical world. With that notion, does the parted soul worry and feel pain and anguish watching their loved ones in the physical world. That would be so very sad if they are never freed from their worries for their children.

I think when we individually move on back to spirit, we will look down and yes have some concerns looking at our children during their difficult times, but also share in their happiness - all part of it in my opinion.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 02-05-2020, 06:19 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Always nice to read you Native Spirit,

Some also are just lost in the Bardo not knowing where they are in this foggy environment. Just waiting to see the light to be reborn again. They did not do wrong or evil to other. They are simply lost.

It's always nice to pass near them with a lantern that may show them a path to come out from their foggy environment.
I know someone close who say she see ghosts but even if she sees 2 in the same close area and she is looking right at them both they don't seem to know of each other. Could it be that it is due to the fog? I remember myself being a ghost and I was attentive to a person I had been close to in life, who still lived, but there was this moment when I realized to my fear where I really was, and it was strangely foggy around me. I have no knowledge if it is the same realm or what it is around ghosts who is in our world of the living or if one is a spirit in the lower realms, I must have suffered from depression, was weight down, in that life, afterlife, but I don't think I was a bad person, but perhaps that is how it is not even bad people think they are bad people.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Master
yes thy do thy can be in 1 mor plas it 1 tim coz in spirtt ther is no tim

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-05-2020, 06:39 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I know someone close who say she see ghosts but even if she sees 2 in the same close area and she is looking right at them both they don't seem to know of each other. Could it be that it is due to the fog? I remember myself being a ghost and I was attentive to a person I had been close to in life, who still lived, but there was this moment when I realized to my fear where I really was, and it was strangely foggy around me. I have no knowledge if it is the same realm or what it is around ghosts who is in our world of the living or if one is a spirit in the lower realms, I must have suffered from depression, was weight down, in that life, afterlife, but I don't think I was a bad person, but perhaps that is how it is not even bad people think they are bad people.

Welcome Searcher,

Nice to read you.

You do ask deep and very specific questions. They are so many theories to try to describe this foggy place some stay stock into and why. In French, we say: "Perdu dans les limbes" can't seem to find the equivalent in English.

I do not have any theory to give you as an answer. Each case is so different as they are so attached to a specific moment as an old scratched record playing that always jumps back at the same place, repeating and repeating itself.
Old 03-05-2020, 07:22 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

I am familiar with the grey/foggy realm....you see, the foggy realm is a state of confusion, it's also one of the realms many pass through when they cross over. Just listen to your instincts, you described it so perfectly in your post. The afterlife is all energy, so are your emotions/thoughts....you see how that realm correlated to your state of being? You hit the nail right on the head with this....Im impressed, asearcher....you have alot of depth and personal experience.

This the very first realm I went into when I had my NDE, and it's where my loved ones met me.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:34 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
In the afterlife, do our parted over ones watch over us and see everything and guide us.

maybe but not necessarily

Quote:
Some say once the soul ascends, it can see the true reality of everything in the physical world.

As with many slight elevated views one gets a wider and more comprehensive view. Whether that's a (quote) "true reality" is moot and will depend on various factors.

Quote:
With that notion, does the parted soul worry and feel pain and anguish watching their loved ones in the physical world.

Some may but with support they'll better appreciate what's happening to them and how they'll ultimately be just fine.....

Quote:
That would be so very sad if they are never freed from their worries for their children.

It would indeed be sad but help is always at hand to help them reconcile their worries and concerns.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:36 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Welcome Searcher,

Nice to read you.

You do ask deep and very specific questions. They are so many theories to try to describe this foggy place some stay stock into and why. In French, we say: "Perdu dans les limbes" can't seem to find the equivalent in English.

I do not have any theory to give you as an answer. Each case is so different as they are so attached to a specific moment as an old scratched record playing that always jumps back at the same place, repeating and repeating itself.

perdu dans les limbes? stuck in limbo
Old 04-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma kiss
Thank you all for your warm welcome, and your kind message Elfin. :)
Hello, and you are most welcome. I have to tell you that I am sometimes so busy with family on the other side, I don't have time for loved ones still around me! They will be like .."why is mum distracted?.... !!!!!!)..... "..... Excuse me darling children. I DO have other people in my life!!... Ok.. they may be departed, but they are still very much part of my life.