Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-07-2011, 12:49 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilllamas
Okay fine, lets not call them demons then. And if you were to ignore the possibility of middle school acting out, which sort of hurts as I'm in middle school myself, what steps would you have to go through to get rid of these horrible thoughts from the subconscious? Letting it all run it's course is not an option as suicide is an open and periodically practiced technique.

Why not call your local paranormal society??.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:56 PM
LightFilledHeart

I too concur with Silvergirl.. your safety is paramount. Thought forms can present as very real projections and can be quite frightening. They are, however, relatively easy to refute. It's simply a matter of intent and desire, strongly stated (AND FELT!) You can erect protection around yourself by fortifying your aura with an influx of protective white light. You can call on guides, ascended masters, and angellic beings to assist you in this. And you can simply and powerfully forbid permission to enter your energy field to any and all entities not holding your highest good at heart. You can also set your Higher Self up as a "bouncer" to card at the entrance. These things are mostly symbolic, but they are quite effective. I wish you well!
Old 03-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Okay fine, lets not call them demons then. And if you were to ignore the possibility of middle school acting out, which sort of hurts as I'm in middle school myself, what steps would you have to go through to get rid of these horrible thoughts from the subconscious? Letting it all run it's course is not an option as suicide is an open and periodically practiced technique.

My son lost his best friend to suicide in high school. May I ask if we are talking about you or one or more of your friends?

There are things that you can do for you but little that you can do for another to deal with this. The very term "horrible thoughts from the subconscious" must shift to "cries for help from within", It is the desire to alter negative thought streams that will turn the tide. That and the courage to seek help.

Actually knowing how to accomplish this shift in perception is not easily explained. A trained professional is always advisable. A person who is not trained and not able to clearly observe their subconscious expressions has virtually no chance for healing this issue.

I hope you can appreciate this advice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Distortedsoundz

Ok, in the event that she is not playing around... Just tell he to say "in the name of god, leave now, i surround myself with the white light of the holy spirit and want all negative energies to be sent away, sent back."

I lived in a house that was very haunted by an annoying entity when I was a young girl and that really helped a lot.

Quote:
I'm new to the forums and I thought this was the most applicable area to put this in, so here it goes:

I live in a rich community in the Portland area. Weird things have been happening that people in the middle school have been confessing to me on condition of anonymity, so here they are:

People have confessed to me feeling aggressive even when being totally calm people before. One friend punched her friend in the face, and quickly apologized afterwords...she reported not remembering a thing till her fist hit her friends face. Then, recently, while she was drawing, she turned around and saw two small twin girls watching her...she looked again and they were gone. And she's also now recently been finding notes in her backpack of "i'm going to kill you" or "i'm going to take you" written on her own paper.

Most everyone in town has complained of small visions, and really vivid dreams...

I also have a friend who I used to hang out with of the female gender, age 13. And she's recently been possessed by a demon or bad spirit. She'll drop whatever she's carrying and run off, and when we find her, she's lying in the forest in a fetal position squiriming...she recently wrote a note while in a trance that said, "I swear on His name that I shall consume her soul, her body will be alive but she will be gone." She's seen the orbs, twinkling around her. Every time someone says to her that they doubt it all it gets worse. She tried holy water from a church and it burned her skin, and every time I talk to her she puts off the strongest negative energy which can reduce me to tears.

Late at night when I'm trying to fall asleep i'll start seizuring, I'm aware of it but unable to stop anything, and I'll keep repeating to myself "Come get me" or "Wake me up." I'll see the orbs every once in awhile, i'll see shadows racing across the ceiling and when I close my eyes, a hand grasping for me. I've been clairvoyant all my life but I don't know what to do...

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Edit: The seccond girls demon's name is ronove, or ronwe. Another person's demon I know, of the male type, their demon's name is caim. I don't know what you can do with these, but please, I'm begging for help...
Old 10-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Distortedsoundz

Ok, in the event that she is not playing around... Just tell he to say "in the name of god, leave now, i surround myself with the white light of the holy spirit and want all negative energies to be sent away, sent back."

I lived in a house that was very haunted by an annoying entity when I was a young girl and that really helped a lot.

Quote:
I'm new to the forums and I thought this was the most applicable area to put this in, so here it goes:

I live in a rich community in the Portland area. Weird things have been happening that people in the middle school have been confessing to me on condition of anonymity, so here they are:

People have confessed to me feeling aggressive even when being totally calm people before. One friend punched her friend in the face, and quickly apologized afterwords...she reported not remembering a thing till her fist hit her friends face. Then, recently, while she was drawing, she turned around and saw two small twin girls watching her...she looked again and they were gone. And she's also now recently been finding notes in her backpack of "i'm going to kill you" or "i'm going to take you" written on her own paper.

Most everyone in town has complained of small visions, and really vivid dreams...

I also have a friend who I used to hang out with of the female gender, age 13. And she's recently been possessed by a demon or bad spirit. She'll drop whatever she's carrying and run off, and when we find her, she's lying in the forest in a fetal position squiriming...she recently wrote a note while in a trance that said, "I swear on His name that I shall consume her soul, her body will be alive but she will be gone." She's seen the orbs, twinkling around her. Every time someone says to her that they doubt it all it gets worse. She tried holy water from a church and it burned her skin, and every time I talk to her she puts off the strongest negative energy which can reduce me to tears.

Late at night when I'm trying to fall asleep i'll start seizuring, I'm aware of it but unable to stop anything, and I'll keep repeating to myself "Come get me" or "Wake me up." I'll see the orbs every once in awhile, i'll see shadows racing across the ceiling and when I close my eyes, a hand grasping for me. I've been clairvoyant all my life but I don't know what to do...

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Edit: The seccond girls demon's name is ronove, or ronwe. Another person's demon I know, of the male type, their demon's name is caim. I don't know what you can do with these, but please, I'm begging for help...
Old 10-07-2011, 03:24 PM
mattie

You Can Quiz These Stalled 4D Jokers

Posted in the wrong place!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:44 PM
mattie

You Can Quiz These Stalled 4D Jokers

Again misposted.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:45 PM
mattie

You Have The Ability To Quiz These Stalled 4D Jokers

People of all ages should know that they can deal w/ the stalled 4th dimensional jokers. These are the spirits that don’t want to continue on their journey for whatever reason & are in a holding zone of 4D. There is much more about this at multidimensions.com if you choose to explore it.

What is useful to know is that those of any age can deal w/ these stalled 4D jokers. These jokers really aren’t strong at all. They are pitifully weak. We have the right to quiz them & tell them to scram if we don’t want them around. This doesn’t take any special training & can be done by anyone of any age.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

It is easy for people to psyche themselves out about demons or spirits. This can be their own fears getting the best of them, but it can be a very real experience for them & a real disempowering situation energetically. Once they know that they can quiz these jokers the fear usually evaporates as they begin to be empowered. Organized religion has worked very hard for many 1000s of years to convince us that the stalled spirits are more powerful than us (utter disinformation) as this this has been quite useful for them in persuading us to be reliant on them for protection so its not surprising when others think this is possible & they can’t do anything about it. THEY CAN. Lots.

I would suggest using caution in discussing this w/ those who don’t believe in what we would call the paranormal (spirits & psychic stuff). If they are closed minded about this they will think you’re nuts. You can deal w/ these spirits your self. Let everyone know there is NO NEED TO FEAR & that they can give instructions to any being they don’t want around their self.

Many of all ages are experiencing what all of you all are about the dreams. This is awakening. As we expand our awareness having more vivid dreams is part of what happens. While our physical body sleeps our nonphysical body is very active in many types of activity.

If you are having genuine seizures you should be evaluated by a physician.

Let us know what unfolds w/ this.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Evilllamas

Thanks everyone!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:35 AM
Medium_Laura

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097 (Posted By Mattie)