Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Master

My cards

So, I felt moved to pick up two cards from two packs. It was one of those awarenesses that I had.

I picked up my old deck and I pulled out the fool.
I picked up my new pack and I picked the magician.

Two arcana. Number 0 and number 1 in the pack.

And I felt an overwhelmingness that I can't explain.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Old 25-12-2012, 09:30 PM
green

You are ready... now it is up to you to put it all into action and practice.

time to move forward,

integration

few of the things that came to mind...

G
Old 25-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Niebla0007

Your cards

Pls, specify whether the cards are upright or what from anyone-
And it would be simpler if you put out 3 cards.
I don't normally see someone using 2 sets,
Seems like you want the best of what both worlds can offer
Old 26-12-2012, 07:44 AM
green

Hi Niebla

what is so wrong in wanting the best of what both worlds can offer? if one is not asking to the skys one will never get there... aim high, spread your wings, this is the way to fulfill dreams :)

G
Old 26-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Master

Hi the cards were upright -

And not clear why I am looking for the best of the both worlds, I intuited just two cards and no more. But appreciate two cards is unusual.

Last night, I pulled out the fool again.

Thank you both for your thoughts, bring everything on.
Old 26-12-2012, 02:39 PM
green

the old and the new.. both sides of the same universe sort of speak
full is everything and the magician knows how to make everything works.. think about it :)
there is nothing unusual about 2 cards, you had one to each deck representing each deck's connection with you or whatever it was that you asked.
it is like potentiality and actuality together.. very nice message.

it is time for you to follow your heart or dream...

work with the fool it is a very powerful card.

good luck

G
Old 26-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Administrator
The Magician
*focus on a goal oriented in whom harnesses the power of creativity, especially through willpower and determination
* reminder that you already have everything you need, to create the life you want for yourself
* you can accomplish anything if you stay focused on what you want

The Fool

* you should let go all you think you want or need to be happy and focus on happiness itself
* have faith that though things may not turn out the way you expect, you will get that which you need

From what I get here is that you hold the power but ye are affraid to use it to move forwards. There is something that one wants and one has an idea of how to get there but there is a fear that is quite hidden it seems holding one back.

Lynn
Old 27-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Master

Thank you so much both of you - green and Lynn.

I felt it was a "whoa" reading and lynn you are spot on about following my heart and being afraid.

I'm intuiting to stay away from the cards at the moment - that they have told me what I need for the now - and so to work with that. Hopefully they will call me again in due course!
Old 27-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Niebla0007

Thumbs up Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
Hi Niebla

what is so wrong in wanting the best of what both worlds can offer? if one is not asking to the skys one will never get there... aim high, spread your wings, this is the way to fulfill dreams :)

G

I didn't say there's something wrong with this.
I actually meant it to be in a cool way.
Old 27-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Niebla0007

Thumbs up Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
Hi Niebla

G

Had my response doubled.
I have nothing to disagree with your message above, I think Lynn is spot on, too.
I only see that in her pulling the old deck, with reflecting/looking back when moving on.
The everskillfull magician card is the great one.

All the best to you Belle, I like your qoute