Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-01-2013, 09:52 AM
green

and you think this is all because you bought your own deck of cards? couldn't that happened if you had gotten a deck of cards as well? if someone had given you a tarot deck would that mean that you never had drown out the death card?...
in other words? wasn't it the death card waiting for you either way or you truly beliieve it is your punishment for buying a deck of cards?

G
Old 24-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Master
I don't know if you mean me my friend green, but yes I don't think the cards had anything to do with what happened to me, but that's how people who believe in bad luck would probably think, they would see it as being the cards that predicted what happened. I just thought it was a good story lol.
Old 24-01-2013, 01:53 PM
green

i totally agree with your line of thinking Psychoslice, and for some reason it makes me happy to know you do not think this way.
yes, it is a good story :)

personally i believe that if something is meant to happen to someone, it will happen no matter what one doing or not doing.

G
Old 25-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Serrafina

I wouldn't say that it was the cards, and buying them yourself, that gave you the bad luck, but that the cards were predicting what would happen later in the future. I believe in good luck and bad luck - people just *happen* to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The cards predicted your misfortune...they didn't determine it.
Old 25-01-2013, 02:16 AM
Master
These days I have about three packs of Tarots, my favorite is the Osho pack, there beautiful.
Old 25-01-2013, 09:25 AM
green

though i do not follow your belief about luck Serrafina, i totally agree with you, cards do not determine nor create your future. who creates it is a different question, cards predict the future or i believe they give you insight into the future so you can make better decisions about your future.

G
Old 25-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Serrafina

My tarot cards came in! After I had them good and shuffled, I did a basic reading for myself. My babies answered me so well!

My past: Eight of pentacles. All about diligence towards striving for goals and the tenacity with which to meet them
My present: The World (Major Arcana). A big beginning is just around the corner!
My future: Page of Wands. Carefree spirit. Opportunity to create something new, inspirational, and creative is just around the corner.

Too amazing <3
Old 28-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder
congratulation about your first deck
I've heard about that rule as well, and at first I believed in it. Until I decided to leave (or try to leave) the superstitions.

I too have bought my first deck not too long ago. Wasn't planned though, I was jsut scrolling and admiring all the tarot cards when I saw Ciro Marchetti's Legacy of the Divine tarot. They connected with me even through the computerscreen, I immediately knew I had to have them