Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-12-2012, 09:28 PM
green

can this be?

unintentionally i found myself witnessing a tarot spread and a reading, i use tarot for many years now, but this reading got me somewhat confused.
so if anyone can shade some insights on that specific interpretation- please share your thoughts.

a woman asked a tarot reader a question about her health condition. is she in good health? should she do something? she is not at her best at the moment?
the tarot reader took out 3 cards. she put 2 cards down and one card on top of the 2, and it felt that the 3rd card on top is the outcome . (she was first talking about the 2 cards and then to conclude her views on the topic she pulled the 3ed card.)

the reader told the woman that there is nothing wrong with her health and she is in good condition and shouldn't worry and not have to see a Doctor. nothing is wrong and she made this quick shake in her hand as if the push the woman's worries and more health question a way.. keep telling her everything is good.

i know that sometimes you as a reader can get feelings and insights that might not go along the formal lines of tarot interpretations.. but please if someone can explain me, how that reader got that answer from these cards

the first 2 cards were:
page of pentacles and the wheel both in the up right position. (so far so good) but the top card was the 3 of swords again on the up side position. now i know that there are those who say that if the 3 of swords is on the reversed position, it might be a sign of good health and recovery - but not if it in the upside position.
i know that the first 2 cards are positive, but the conclusion is not
any ideas?
how come she told the woman everything is good with her health?

G
Old 03-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
Hi Green,

From what I can gather with the three cards, the page ofpentacles could be saying something is going to come about to cause her to lookdeeper at what’s happening in her life…to see it as a learning experience – to beopen-minded and aware. With the wheelof fortune, it could represent a day,month or even year and I’ve seen it pertain to a person’s astrological natal chartand transits/progressions. Sometimes the wheel takes us up, puts us in the middle or sometimes it can take us down. So this could be saying some thing is going into action soon.

The three of swords can be about facing the truth of something, it can represent a surgical procedure, a trauma, grieving...something that needs attending to. Something has to be released. I don't know why the reader saw no ill-health. I wouldn't have hurt to advice seeing a doctor and getting a blood test. That doesn't imply anything wrong...just rules out if anything is wrong.

Were you there at the reading itself? If so, could you have stepped forward?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:58 PM
green

thank you Ravenstar

for a moment there i was doubting myself, but as much as i tried i can't understand why the reader said the woman that everything was good with her health and no need to worry.

yes i was there, but unable to do anything, see i was sitting at this lovely cafe, when i noticed that 2 women on the table next to me doing tarot reading, at first i wanted to ask them to talk quieter as it was somewhat uncomfortable to over hear what was going on there, it was when i turned to say something that i over heard the above reading.
and the reader looked professional, (at the end of the reading the woman paid her for the reading)

even if you read the page and the wheel as positive cards that everything is ok with the health issue, the 3 of swords should indicate some kind of a red light to take some better look or some examination, at least seeing a Doctor for regular check ups....

i thought it was not my place to say anything..

the only other option i could come up with is that the 3 of swords somehow represented that woman's worried or fears, but even if this is the case i would suggest doing some check ups to make sure everything is ok.

i don't know..
but thank you Ravenstar for your respond at least i know i shouldn't doubt myself

G
Old 03-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Experiencer
Your welcome green I've seen some of your posts, undoubtedly you have the tarot very down pat...so first impressions are an intuitive hit right in the bulls-eye.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:50 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

It could have been--because some see the Wheel of Fortune in the up-right position as a good omen.

However--when preceeded by the Page of Pentacles (which can indicate a sensitive, creative, and even timid person--
who may not always have it in their nature to take forceful action) and followed by the III of Swords--inverted--(which clearly tells you to pay attention--or risk loosing more than is necessary in the current situation)--
I would say that this person made an egregious error.

The Woman in question had already had a personal intuition/foreboding--
or she would not have posed such a question. IMO--it was very irresponsibile of the Reader to give such advice--the woman should have been referred to her physician for testing--which might very well have revealed a problem that could have been resoved--if caught early.

I have run across many Readers (in my 31 years of performing Readings)
who simply will not deliver negative news--no matter what the consequences might be for the person they are counseling. They are more interested in their own professional image and afraid of negative reviews.

I applaud you--Green--for recognizing this tragedy and can only believe that it was meant to inform you and make you better able to help others--even if it means telling them something that they may not want to hear.

I believe that--if they ask the question--they deserve a true and correct answer--even if I never see them (again). What they do with the information is up to them--but it is my responsibility to inform them.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 15-01-2013, 07:58 AM
green

Thank you Thank you Lady Terra!!!!

i know that if to deliver a negative message or not is a BIG issue/question.

i agree Lady, our Job is to deliver the message, the person who asked the question is the one to choose what to do with it.

personally i deliver the message if such message comes up in a reading. ok i don't tell someone "you are going to die" or something along these lines, but i indicate of a possible problem or a not so happy outcome.
at the same time i look for indication what kind of action should this person take to help him or her over come this current situation and how he or she can turn the outcome to a more positive one. and this way i give the person something he or she can do!!! and not just receive bad news and live with it.

G
Old 18-01-2013, 12:47 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
Thank you Thank you Lady Terra!!!!

i know that if to deliver a negative message or not is a BIG issue/question.

i agree Lady, our Job is to deliver the message, the person who asked the question is the one to choose what to do with it.

personally i deliver the message if such message comes up in a reading. ok i don't tell someone "you are going to die" or something along these lines, but i indicate of a possible problem or a not so happy outcome.
at the same time i look for indication what kind of action should this person take to help him or her over come this current situation and how he or she can turn the outcome to a more positive one. and this way i give the person something he or she can do!!! and not just receive bad news and live with it.

G

You are most welcome--Green!

We are in total agreement here (as well)--there is no need to hit them over the head with the message--but it must be delivered with whatever advice is prudent.