Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
First Life Purpose Oracle Card deck

Ok gang. As you know by reading my initial posts here that I am starting this new path that has been very quickly laid out in front of me.

So, to help out, I purchased a deck of Doreen Virtue Life Purpose Oracle cards.After getting home with them and cleansing them with sandalwood incense, I tried my first card pull.

The first card I pulled was titled Healer. Kind of a self explanatory card there.

I messed around with another new deck I purchased then came back to these cards. I pulled three more cards.

Environmentalist - I am a hiker and I love the outdoors and feel at home there. There's a little more in the description of this card..but again, probably self-explanatory.

Sensitivity - The short description on this card is: "You are becoming more sensitive and need to make changes accordingly." Really..?? This one falls right in line with where I am now in my life.

Love and Light - This one practically jumped out of the deck into my hand. Your purpose is to bring Divine healing light and love into this world. Ok ... OK! I am LISTENING!! I hear you!! LOL...

So, I guess I need business cards now huh? You folks are more than welcome to comment on these and I welcome any insight you may have.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:25 AM
lemongrass

How do you like the Life Purpose Oracle cards now? Do you use them for just your self or others too. Do you recommend other cards over them? I am interested in getting cards, but will have to do it online because of location.
Old 15-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Experiencer
HI, I have that deck too, the Life Purpose one and it's a beautiful deck that you can use for yourself and others but I don't see it good for like general readings, it's too specific and a little hard to interpret when you get a card that is not obvious. I like to use it as to complement readings with a different deck, like if it's a career related reading or if the person feels stuck and not knowing what to do next. I do a general reading or whatever spread with a more general deck and then I draw 3 cards from the Life Purpose Deck.I hope this helps in your decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemongrass
How do you like the Life Purpose Oracle cards now? Do you use them for just your self or others too. Do you recommend other cards over them? I am interested in getting cards, but will have to do it online because of location.