Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-10-2015, 05:01 AM
Knower
Unconditional Love

Having unconditional love in your heart is the only way to reach true happiness. Unconditional love is gained in the process of discovering your true self, and realizing the relationship of you and whole universe. It's not something that you strive after or try to obtain.

Next time someone gives you a dirty look, just remember that you both are part of something greater. All of our struggles and conflicts with each other are just silly.

One Love
Old 13-10-2015, 06:17 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
Having unconditional love in your heart is the only way to reach true happiness. Unconditional love is gained in the process of discovering your true self, and realizing the relationship of you and whole universe. It's not something that you strive after or try to obtain.

Next time someone gives you a dirty look, just remember that you both are part of something greater. All of our struggles and conflicts with each other are just silly.

One Love

It is very difficult for us. Everyday you need to solve issues with people who are unhappy in domestic life, are nervous and have their own hurtings and thus they behave badly to another´s. We are still attacked by negativism of another people. I start to fighting for develop unconditional love one year ago. I see some success but it is a work for the term of life.

Everytime someone behaves badly or negative towards me I start to tell myself: "Everyone deserves love and respect , as far only for their courage to incarnate in the Earth". Thus the decision to incarnate required a lot of courage for everone. "Everyone is doing as is able, everyone is fighting to be happy".
Old 13-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Master
My mother has unconditional love

I remember when I was 14 staying at my Grandmother's, our whole family watching Treasure Hunt

I felt this immense warmth all over my body

This was my mother's love

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 13-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Master
Whenever someone is giving us a dirty look we just have to remember that the dirty person is an extension of ourselves, we could say that all of us share the same spirit and source, we're more than brothers.

That kind of love with a very warm and tender feelings are the most beautiful amazing thing on this reality.
Old 13-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Deactivated Account

A friend told me yesterday to think this toward every single person I meet:

"I love you. I forgive you. I'm sorry. Thank you."
Old 13-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammyoho

wow so nice, I will remember this, thanks nammyoho
Old 13-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammyoho

It's really great to know there are people like your friend.
Old 17-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Seeker

Wow, it's beautiful nammyoho! I will try to remember that.

I am actually having a big problem with my husband at the moment and I wrote him a letter yesterday that contained those four sentences. Perhaps I'd better cut the letter short and just write that. Thank you!
Old 18-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieW
Wow, it's beautiful nammyoho! I will try to remember that.

I am actually having a big problem with my husband at the moment and I wrote him a letter yesterday that contained those four sentences. Perhaps I'd better cut the letter short and just write that. Thank you!

MarieW, nice words indeed but if I may say so, forgiving and apologising to your husband (who elsewhere in another topic you recognise as a manipulator treating you as a chattel) would be granting him a license to continue with the same behaviour. You don't come across as someone who wants to be a doormat so nice as the words are they may just dig you into a deeper hole.

It would seem destructive to your growing spiritual awareness.
Now if you addressed those words to yourself, that would make sense in an oblique kind of way, given the situation as it is.

Old 29-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
Having unconditional love in your heart is the only way to reach true happiness.
Unconditional love is gained in the process of discovering your true self, and realizing the relationship of you and whole universe.
It's not something that you strive after or try to obtain.

Next time someone gives you a dirty look, just remember that you both are part of something greater.
All of our struggles and conflicts with each other are just silly.

One Love

Ok, Timeless, this is just simply IT!

You and I were obviously separated at birth...

"Having unconditional love in your heart
is the only way to reach true happiness.
Unconditional love is gained in the process
of discovering your true self."
--Mahatma Gandhi....no...Timeless.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru