Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Guide

Black smoke

I dreamed I was going to this place with two guys I know, one of them I know in real life and the other one is completely unknown to me. We were going to a hill on a grassland, the closer we got the younger we became. We joined some other kids and I think we were part of their tribe or something, it was either some Celtic or viking tribe I'm not sure. We were all kids, sitting on the hill, but we were talking like we were mature adults. One of these kids was different, an outcast of sorts, one girl asked her if she was autistic or something but she just replied that she's just different. She said she could see things, that she could see in the black smoke. When she said this, her iris expanded and her eyes became black. I saw this and told her I could see it too, I could see it too! I repeated that last line in my dream because I was so amazed and intrigued.

So is this some weird past life dream or something?
I'm pretty sure the girl that saw black smoke was a seer or something.

Last edited by Rsandee : 15-07-2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Master
this could be a future thing for you Rsandee.
how would you like it to youthify yourself, with no more effort than
it takes to walk in the grass? how would you like it to join in with
others of your kind who just wanna play and have fun? ... but retain
the mature understandings they've developed through life experience.
wouldn't it be nice if differently abled people were accepted into the
tribe, and that you could learn new things from them?
this scene is something that might repeat for you, for realz.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Guide

And if my intuition serves me right, it won't take long either.
I think I know what this dream means now, thanks a lot!
Old 15-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Master
great. yw
Old 16-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Suspended
The dream is saying that on the inside you are eternally young & you have Goddess & other young souls with you, & She is in the blackness where you cannot see, but She can see you & is with you always
Old 16-07-2017, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
The dream is saying that on the inside you are eternally young & you have Goddess & other young souls with you, & She is in the blackness where you cannot see, but She can see you & is with you always
Donald Fagen - I.G.Y. (What a Beautiful World)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogYgHlNnqo
Old 31-07-2017, 03:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I dreamed I was going to this place with two guys I know, one of them I know in real life and the other one is completely unknown to me. We were going to a hill on a grassland, the closer we got the younger we became. We joined some other kids and I think we were part of their tribe or something, it was either some Celtic or viking tribe I'm not sure. We were all kids, sitting on the hill, but we were talking like we were mature adults. One of these kids was different, an outcast of sorts, one girl asked her if she was autistic or something but she just replied that she's just different. She said she could see things, that she could see in the black smoke. When she said this, her iris expanded and her eyes became black. I saw this and told her I could see it too, I could see it too! I repeated that last line in my dream because I was so amazed and intrigued.

So is this some weird past life dream or something?
I'm pretty sure the girl that saw black smoke was a seer or something.

I think it was your soul family. The stranger was the 3rd person/objective observer of you and your friend, like your common higher self or superego. It makes sense that you got younger because you were going back in time to when you were all younger souls and you were more tribal. The girl who can see into dark shadows was an outcast which is much more traumatic for someone the more tribal their culture is, but part of the soul group's growth is to integrate their perspective and learn from them, so as they lose some of the negative qualities of the tribal culture, at the same time they move away from the positive protective factors about it. Then the cycle is repeated but with a new starting point... the spiral of evolution.