Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Seeker

Gemstone Recommendations?

Hi, I'm euphorie and I'm new to the forums.

I was wondering if any of you can direct me to stones that might be beneficial for self-esteem and self-acceptance. Perhaps some stones that might be good additions to my collection.

I'm not sure if sharing the stones I own will help. Some of them are in forms of jewellery. It's a small collection. I'll put my favourites with a *

Blue lace agate*
Garnet
Labradorite*
Lepidolite*
Turquoise*
Fluorite*
Amethyst
Moss agate
Green aventurine
Clear quartz

Thank you :)
Old 22-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Master
Just buy whatever crystal you are drawn to, even if it seems a far cry from helping with self-esteem etc. There is no one way to get there. Maybe you need love first, love of self namely, to get there, which could cause you to be drawn to heart chakra crystals. Maybe you need calm and soothing stones, maybe you need to find the guts to voice your opinion which may help you get more self-esteem & confidence (you seem to choose stones for that --> turqoise, blue lace agate etc, possibly you even got blue labradorite --> also throat chakra and communication)

So ... I'd say keep doing what you're doing, and follow and trust your gut, don't buy from the head.
Old 22-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Just buy whatever crystal you are drawn to, even if it seems a far cry from helping with self-esteem etc. There is no one way to get there. Maybe you need love first, love of self namely, to get there, which could cause you to be drawn to heart chakra crystals. Maybe you need calm and soothing stones, maybe you need to find the guts to voice your opinion which may help you get more self-esteem & confidence (you seem to choose stones for that --> turqoise, blue lace agate etc, possibly you even got blue labradorite --> also throat chakra and communication)

So ... I'd say keep doing what you're doing, and follow and trust your gut, don't buy from the head.

So agreed! And this is coming from someone who's been trained for years to follow the head as well.

I like to go where the crystals are and kind of see which one is calling to me. Then, I take it in my hands and feel it. If the store is noisy or full of people, sometimes it requires letting the store clerk know I'm stepping away with the stone (into a quiet corner or area - my store has a meditation) so that I can sit with it a moment and feel it. Then I know whether or not to buy it. You'll find your own way, but yes - let your feelings guide you on this one, not your knowledge of what stones do what things.
Old 23-03-2015, 03:18 AM
Seeker

Thank you. Sometimes I doubt myself... I should trust my intuition more.
Old 23-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Pathfinder

Obviously follow your own intuition first. Bust since you ask I would be remiss not to tell you that Rose Quartz is probably best for this purpose.