Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Master

Need healing guidance please

I have been struggling with a helath problem for very long, which involves food sensitivity. I practice reiki as well.Is there something right under my nose that I can't see?! Any guidance will be appreciated.
Thanks
Old 22-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Master

By sensitivity do you mean allergy?

What are these health problems may I ask?

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 22-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Master

No not allergy but food intolerance and sensitivity in general
Old 22-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Experiencer
Hi moonincancer,

You're not giving us alot to go on. Do you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? If you do, you might want to take a look at my blog, I just wrote an article on it.

You need to have an intimate relationship with your body...it will tell you intuitively and instinctively through its own guidance system. After you eat something does your pulse start racing? Usually if there is a food intolerance or food sensitivity to something you just ate the body will react with a rapid pulse. This is something you might want to observe and be aware of. The body is a pretty good judge of character as to what foods are tolerated and what should be eliminated.

Are you getting enough fiber in your diet? Do you eat meat? Meat can take up to 12 hours to digest.

Also you could try muscle testing also known as kinesiology...you can do this yourself or with the help of another. Choose a substance you know is harmful to your body...let's say sugar for example. Stand up and stretch out your arm from the side of your body..keep your palm down, and with the other hand place the sugar or harmful substance close to or near your stomach or solar plexus. If someone else is helping you, ask them to push down on your extended arm. If the arm is weak and is easily pushed down, this food is not beneficial for you. If doing this by yourself, do the same thing, extend your arm out from the side of the body and use the other to hold the sugar close to your solar plexus. If the substance is not beneficial for your body you will not be able to keep the outstretched position. Your outstretched arm will feel weak and heavy.
Old 23-02-2013, 04:18 AM
Master

ravenstar thanks!
Yes its the embarassing ibs:(
Theres enough fibre,i dont do meat or milk products.I do have organic eggs, but am mostly vegan now and avoid processed food totally.Thanks for the tips.Ill try them and check ...there will be a longish list most likely.
Old 23-02-2013, 04:32 AM
Master

ravenstar
I just checked the blog.Its fab!Ive been aware of some of the things on it for a few years, and that has helped improve my condition. But being the perfectionist I get impatient with the very slow progress:) I know I know thats part of the problem.

I can relate to the low energy as well.Reiki and yoga have helped with the third chakra balancing but Im still getting there.
Thanks very much indeed.
Old 23-02-2013, 06:46 AM
AuntBuck

Great information Ravenstar! I don't in general suffer from IBS but do suffer many of its symptoms. This was really good information. Moon...maybe something to do with us Cancer's.... :)
Old 23-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Master

Maybe:)
Probably has to do with clinging on?I have been working on that for a few years now:)
Old 23-02-2013, 09:34 AM
AuntBuck

Ah....it's all a journey huh?
Old 23-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Experiencer
Hi moonincancer and Aunt Buck, I too am a perfectionist and have been learning to observe when my own perfectionism is draining my energy. Sometimes when a band of tension surrounds my abdomen, just paying attention to the pain can help it to subside.

I wish you both well and though my moon isn't in Cancer, my sun is lol!