Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-06-2011, 10:06 PM
faith83

ace of cups?

Hi
I had a quick tarot reading done about a year ago about a relationship with a soulmate that's been on and off for about 5 years. The woman pulled the ace of cups. She said it meant that he sees me as someone he can be with long term but I know nothing about tarot cards. Is that pretty much the definition of what that card means?
Old 08-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Master
Cards can be interpreted differently. For me, I see cups as all about emotion, love, and knowledge of these things. Aces are all about potential and new beginnings.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:40 PM
faith83

Ok. Thank You Kaere
I was more or less asking her what she saw about our relationship and why he pulls away so much. And if she saw potenital of us really being able to get it together and be in a consistant relationship. She told me that he basically wasn't ready but it doesn't mean that he someday won't be. And to not fully give up on him yet
Old 08-06-2011, 10:46 PM
MoonDancer

Yeah, tarot cards can be interpreted in many ways, it depends on they use the "textbook" meaning or intuitive. Also readings can change all the time.
But what she said makes sense. Aces are for beginning and potential. So the emotions are there but something needs to be done for anything else to happen.
Also since this was a year ago, I'd suggest getting another one to see how things may have changed.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:14 PM
faith83

Hey Devilish!

I've spoken to someone whose empathic recently and she stated that we are getting there in more detail...it just feels like we aren't. plus that's the only time I've ever had a tarot reading and that card always run through my mind. I considered getting a deck myself and pulling a card but I'm alittle nervous. Plus I wouldn't even know where to start
Old 08-06-2011, 11:25 PM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Hey Devilish!

I've spoken to someone whose empathic recently and she stated that we are getting there in more detail...it just feels like we aren't. plus that's the only time I've ever had a tarot reading and that card always run through my mind. I considered getting a deck myself and pulling a card but I'm alittle nervous. Plus I wouldn't even know where to start
Yep, I was very nervous at first too. I thought it was the answer. But don't look at it that way, look as it as a guide.
If you aren't sure where to start and want to learn, go here http://tarotforum.net/. You can find lots of info and can practice as well. Also not everyone can read for themself. I have a hard time because I am emotionally attached to the situation. The best way IMO is to read the cards intuitively.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:44 PM
faith83

Thank You so much. I really appreciate it :)
Old 08-06-2011, 11:45 PM
MoonDancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Thank You so much. I really appreciate it :)
Your welcome
Old 08-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Medium_Laura

Ace of cups to me says the start of new emotional adventures. It never means that things will be "perfect" but just that emotions will be a thing that is always evident :)

Learning tarot is fun but not all people can read for themselves. You have to learn to not bias the cards by reading what you wish instead of what the cards are really saying :)
Old 09-06-2011, 09:02 PM
faith83

I would probably have a hard time with that...always second guessing myself. But things never being "perfect" sounds exactly right!