Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2019, 08:54 PM
Master
Listening to your body

The health and fitness industry is fuelled with people and their ideas, about what works, what’s best for us.

We are inundated with a flood of information, about everything from what to eat, how to exercise, what to do, what not to do. What’s best, what’s worse. What’s going to get us the best results.

We are bombarded daily, with health and fitness programs that tell us, do this and, eat this and, take this and, people and programs sending constant downloads through the system, infiltrating our heads with so many ways and ideas about what IS the best. What is the best for us and our bodies.

Our bodies are a finely attuned, intricately aligned, working system, that for each of us, functions and operates as we are, have become from our earliest foundations, to our current awareness and choices. The foundation laid through our earliest creations.This foundation of course is often the catalyst to seek more, create new ways to improve, change and build our awareness differently. In many ways the physical body becomes an awakening to and of itself, when we take notice in this way.

As I’ve journeyed through my self realisation process my health and fitness has become an integral part of my awakening process. The more open I’ve become to my inner world the more open I’ve become to my physical bodies needs.

I’ve sourced a lot of information over many years, to build a bigger picture of how best to take care of my physical well-being, my health and fitness. Through each opening emotionally and spiritually, I’ve found quite naturally the physical would move through me as one, whereby my diet would change in some way,my movements would change. I’d want to add things to my diet, take out things, move my body differently. For each piece of my internal puzzle forming anew, the physical aspect showing me how best to align to that integration process, more holistically.

Nowadays there is lot of extreme programs out there. Extreme ways of building health and fitness awareness. There is also more subtle, less extreme ways. The focus often where the one creating it, is focused. It all serves others in some way. People need a whole host of ways and means to bring change. There is no right or wrong way. Each idea out there serves a whole range of needs that exist in this world.

I suppose for me, the gradual openings more aligned to my understanding of deeper balance, has shown me the ever changing needs my body signals through the changing growing process we each are, is in fact just that. A process of opening, to listen ongoing to the body and it’s needs.

Knowledge is important, educating myself over many years to understand my own body, has given me a good foundation to base my own listening upon. I’m not one to dive into things just because someone else says it works. If it resonates in me in some way, I still challenge it and look at it through my own wisdom, through my own body and how it truly fits me and the need I have at the time.

At the core of myself and the core of this integration, as I see it now, it all falls back into balance. Balance of the mind/body/spirit. Balance where your open to understanding your own bodies needs through an awareness of your lifestyle and it’s ever changing needs. We are a finely attuned instrument, that requires a more open holistic approach ongoing. A more open listening, that listens where your open in yourself to listen.

The one thing that sits more fixed in me, in my balance, is the alignment to clean, whole foods. Nature’s provisions. My physical foundation is attuned to everything under that banner. In my own awareness, the more open you are to yourself the more open you are to the garden of eden. What Mother Earth provides through her and our care.

If I eat anything beyond that banner I don’t freak out. I indulge in balance of my being as that. The wonderful aspect of this, is that with a clean and natural foundation which is constant, the other things and ways I may indulge are less invasive, my recovery time is fast, my energy levels rarely falter. Those less natural foods in fact are so noticeable in my body now. I’m so clean and clear, I usually act fast to restore balance. In fact over time as those times have become less about need and more about ‘being ok’ in that moment they arise, I’m less inclined to go there.

A clean clear mind/body/spirt listens and knows for itself. Listens and acts on it’s needs. Moves itself closer to the source of itself. Learns and listens through balance. Learns and listens to ensure it’s taking good care of itself in every way of it’s needs and requirements for s healthy, well balanced life.