Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-09-2016, 06:42 AM
kairi

Thinking that I am waiting a message and that I might am forgoten
Old 06-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Master
I am thinking about how many crystals to take on holiday tomorrow. At the moment I'm thinking of taking them all ~ I do have the space for them :)
Old 07-09-2016, 08:18 AM
Suspended

I think Crystal canuck must be VERY thirsty if they posted about it 3 times...

(I'm only picking at you...I know this forum is wonky with the multi-postings ;P)
Old 07-09-2016, 11:41 PM
Master
I'm thinking about how I should have finished mowing the lawn...front lawn at least...
Old 08-09-2016, 01:54 PM
Deactivated Account

what's for lunch ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Burntfruit

Go getting some groceries
Old 10-09-2016, 06:16 AM
Master
That I've had the worst bout of insomnia for a week now, yet I'm not totally dragging my butt. I feel like energy is soaring and not sure why, but I sure would like to have a decent night's sleep instead of one hour, if that and then lay here all night. :-(
Old 10-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Deactivated Account

thinkin' about Christmas cookies ! I was going thru some old recipes and found some good ones I would like to bake this year.

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Knower
What a Coincidence...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
That I've had the worst bout of insomnia for a week now, yet I'm not totally dragging my butt. I feel like energy is soaring and not sure why, but I sure would like to have a decent night's sleep instead of one hour, if that and then lay here all night. :-(
Ironically (you'll soon understand why), I have been thinking about vitamin supplements today, because I just got a shipment of several different types today from that big online dealership that is named after a rain forest. I started taking two supplements earlier this year for the first time. They have helped me to sleep more deeply and peacefully than I have since..., well..., maybe since high school, when life was still simple and easy, and there were very few responsibilities. At least that's the closest guess my fuzzy mind can make. They greatly helped me again last night and the night before. I tend to build up a tolerance to them every couple of weeks, so I will stop taking them for a few days. The "residual effects" still continue to work for most of the time period that I am not taking them.

There is another supplement I've been taking since 2011 that completely, in less than a week, cured several chronic (seemingly incurable) aches and pains. It also gave/gives me tons of energy; it improved my eyesight (the reason I bought it in the first place), and it also helped me to sleep better. I eventually built up a tolerance to the latter two benefits (only insofar as this particular supplement goes), but the aches and pains have never returned, and I still feel and do physical labor like a 25 year old, with energy to spare. No kidding. I love running and bounding up several steps at a time like a kid on the stairs of my back balcony, wondering if any neighbors are watching me.

Of course, everyone is different, so what works for me might not work for the next person, but I thought I would hint at them anyway, since it is what I was thinking of "when you asked."

I'm afraid to name them here because I don't know if all-natural substances are treated as "pharmaceuticals" and/or "medicines" here or not. They are definitely neither, but that doesn't mean the moderators don't view them as such. Do you know?

By the way, I'm glad I was able to help you with regard to computing platforms in that other thread.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello and welcome to the forum Just Because

You can send Sarian the names in a PM that way it wouldn't fall under the no advertising rule. And I am guessing if they are vitamin supplements they wouldn't be considered medicine.

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !