Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Master
Is this love that I'm feeling?

Is this love that I'm feeling
Is this the love that I've been searching for
Is this love or am I dreaming
This must be love
Cos it's really go a hold on me
A hold on me

Does feeling love make you want to cry?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 07-06-2011, 06:51 AM
primrose

How is it going now Saggi? To answer your question I would say no.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Master
Hi Primrose,

Thanks for your concern and your reply :) and I agree with you.

I'm getting there! I'm not crying anymore. That was clearing, now I'm looking at things more objectively.

It's a trudge and I've got some things to work out about myself along the way too.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 09-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Master
Sometimes love does bring up sadness and tears, from past loves that have been lost perhaps.

We need to remember that Love itself accepts everything we feel and all that we are. We can learn to love ourselves along with another.

Xan

Old 09-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Master
Tears of inner happiness can certainly be shed through the realization of Love, you have discovered your true SELF, your true Home, what an overwhelming experience this is, of course there are tears.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:39 AM
Master
I felt the tears of finding my true self and loving me about 2 years ago.

I remember the day as clear as if it was happening now.

I also remember the work I put in to reach that point.

What's happening now is I don't know if the love I'm feeling from someone else is love.

If I'm feeling that it's not, is it because it's not or my own insecurities of feeling unloved.

How do I know what love is? They say we love how we wish to be loved, so when someone loves us different to how we love, what do we do?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 09-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
I felt the tears of finding my true self and loving me about 2 years ago.

I remember the day as clear as if it was happening now.

I also remember the work I put in to reach that point.

What's happening now is I don't know if the love I'm feeling from someone else is love.

If I'm feeling that it's not, is it because it's not or my own insecurities of feeling unloved.

How do I know what love is? They say we love how we wish to be loved, so when someone loves us different to how we love, what do we do?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
If you truly have found yourself as you say, then you would truly know what love is, you would know that you are Love and that you can never find it outside of your SELF. So have you truly found your SELF, this is the question.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:25 AM
Master
I'm not looking for love outside of myself, nor was I when I started being in a relationship after spending time searching for the love within. I'm looking for his truth. He says he loves me yet I don't feel it.

The love inside me hasn't changed, if anything it's what seems to be causing some conflicts within the relationship.

With me recognising my part in the relationship, which I didn't in the past, and allowing someone to love me how they do.

Working out whether it's right for me to just be in a relationship or continue on my journey of self love, which I consider to be enough!

Do I have to accept no-one will love me as I love myself. Is that enough? If not why bother with relationships?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 09-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
I'm not looking for love outside of myself, nor was I when I started being in a relationship after spending time searching for the love within. I'm looking for his truth. He says he loves me yet I don't feel it.

The love inside me hasn't changed, if anything it's what seems to be causing some conflicts within the relationship.

With me recognising my part in the relationship, which I didn't in the past, and allowing someone to love me how they do.

Working out whether it's right for me to just be in a relationship or continue on my journey of self love, which I consider to be enough!

Do I have to accept no-one will love me as I love myself. Is that enough? If not why bother with relationships?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Quit right, why bother ?, when you do realize as yourself that love is all, then why bother even having a relationship, the relationship has nothing that you already haven't got, so really its either you like to be in a relationship or not, either way it doesn't matter, your already truly happy the way you are.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Master
So if battles go on inside the relationship does it mean I still have issues to deal with, or I'm just deciding whether or not to bother?

What they can give doesn't bother me, it's the honesty and deception.

If they love me is it about what I can do for them that proves it? No!

So if they love me why the battles, why do I feel I have to prove it, keep the relationship alive, regardless of whether they sit back and let it rot or not.

Why do I feel guilty if it's on the road to failure? And take the blame when it's handed out?

If I'm not bothered one way or the other why am I questioning what's right or wrong?

Is the relationship aspect important in the love aspect, if not, then I know my path!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx