Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-06-2011, 04:15 AM
Master

You cannot change your feelings towards someone if you really like them. You can try to talk yourself out of it but it usually does not work. The only time it will work is if you have changed and do not feel for him anymore.
I would not tell anyone how you feel because I do not think it will help the situation. It may make things worse.
I would try to accept the situation and let things be. Do nothing about it. As you said a relationship cannot happen so try not to get stressed about it. I wish I could help more but I do not think there is anything you can really do about it.
Old 17-06-2011, 06:44 AM
10C

Angel1 Thanks for your replies and keeping my spirits up.

You are both right. I can not help what I feel, but can do what I must.
Right now, I am actually helping this person out with some small tasks, but seem to bump into him when I least expect it. I will try to stay clear, as I know that I have to follow God's plan. I will content myself with being some help and a good friend. Thanks for letting me vent though. I feel better already! Blessings and Prayers, 10C