Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-04-2024, 10:33 AM
Master

vision of a little man with a big head

Hey all,

I see a reoccuring vision of what appears to be a buddha figure made of reddish looking wood, but instead its not human. It has a very big head, bigger than any human. The rest seems normal to me, except that he seems to have shorter legs than Id expect for a human. He sits legs crossed in meditation pose, his hands on the legs where the knees bend (so at the upper side of the knees).

At first he laid in a trashcan with varying colors of trash. Then he laid on varying colors of clothes, possibly dirty. The colors of both pictures were the reddish wooden figure, and the orange, brown, red and white clothes. It feels warm and wise.

Now its just the figure, just colors in the background without a material other than light. And still wise and warm. And there is a dragon around him in a circle, eating her own tail. She is also reddish wooden like.

The little figure has a certain soft smile, and his eyes although slightly closed yet open, radiate wisdom and knowledge of things.

What can this possibly mean?

What I feel in my belly when I see it: someone being proud of me, someone seeing power within me, someone nudging me a direction, someone having distance to me (not getting involved).

Kind regards,

CW
Old 01-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Ascender

In first reading, my mind immediately said "This sounds like a Funko Pop figurine." The dragon eating its tail is an ouroboros which symbolizes unity of all things. The Buddha figurine maybe acknowledges your spiritual path? I do believe that your gut reaction is spot on.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:12 AM
Master

Thank you Traveler..

Yes could be my spiritual path. Despite Im not buddhist, I sometimes stumble upon names for what I do from Buddhism that I did not know had a name at all...

I have a state of expanded awareness a lot so that makes sense.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 02-04-2024, 11:19 PM
Master
It means that through the symbols you create as you, this is you.

Whether fully realised as this or becoming into this, it is you.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:36 AM
Master

Thanks JustBe,

Thats interesting...

Kind regards,

CW
Old 03-04-2024, 06:31 AM
Glenda

Thats so interesting to know about big head that point towards more wisdom and a thoughtful mind in a body that will make your soul and body more better.
Old 03-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Master

Hey Glenda,

First of all that is a very good suggestion at what it can possibly mean. What I say next is pure speculation, and is not intended as critism on what you wrote. I just wondered about what you said and this was my first thought.

The mind or the brain can serve a lot of varying purposes. Brain mass does not directly relate to wisdom. However since the figurine has a small body, this may indeed indicate a form of intelligence or cleverness since the neurons probably wouldnt be lost at self control.

Kind regards,

CW