Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Lee

I had three minutes of it taped last night ! i hear i didn't miss much though
Old 20-11-2006, 07:38 AM
celtic_cutty

Last year I went to see Derek live...I know..I was afool..Unbelievable..Pure fake..As for that programme words cant describe how awful it is...Is it any wonder that some people dont believe in spirits and mediums and such...Sorry but I had to have my say on the fake..
Old 20-11-2006, 02:33 PM
Lee

I believe Derek Acorah does fake it sometimes, but i dont believe he is a total fake. Some places may just be cold at the point of time the team arrive (you cant always have a full net of fish) i think a majority of people would be pushed into making a few odd noises, and come up with pre-knowledge , for the worry of the show going off air. He was quite accurate on the three mediums with Colin Fry and Tony Stockwell. The trouble with derek is that he is very theatrical and a little ridiculed because of his OVER-ACTING

MEDIUM RATING:

Colin Fry 9-10
Tony Stockwell 8-10
Derek acorah 6-10
John Edward 9-10 (goes on a bit )
James Von Prague 4-10 (if anyone is a fake it's this guy)
Old 01-12-2006, 09:50 PM
celtic_cutty

Fair enough Lee..But surely having an audience in one of the most spiritual places in the world(Ireland)he could have picked something up..The man made an idiot of himself...He told 2 of my dear friends that they were pregnant sadly they cannt have kids..I could go on but you get the gist..He gives genuine mediums a bad name..Thats only my opinion
Old 07-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Lee

Hi Celtic, Derek is not the best of mediums mainly for his over acting oscar performance readings, but he must have got some right in the gallery. As for your two friends he did mention PREGNANT and he may have miscontrue what Sam was trying to give to him, we all get confused occassionally even in the world of spirit.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
celtic_cutty

Hi Lee..I agree with what your sayin regarding the confusion..but sad to say the man coulnt connect the whole evening with anything..aw man you had to be there to see how sad it was..he practically was dying a death..but that does not change my belief at all..what do you think of Sharon Neill..have you heard of her?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:48 PM
Lee

Poor ole Derek then Celtic. He sweats enough when he is in controll of himself and i dread to think of the pile of mush left on the stage after no hits. Some mediums do dry up and lose their gift, i'm sure this happened to Doris Stokes, because i can remember reading in the paper that most of her readings become repetitive, and also used a select crew of people to follow her around on the road.
Sharon Neill is good, she must have great inner third eye vision because of her blindness, seen her on tv a few times.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:18 PM
celtic_cutty

Hi Lee..good showman and gorgeuos too..well I think so..yeah sharon is amazing for someone to be blind from birth.
Old 13-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic_cutty
Hi Lee..good showman and gorgeuos too..well I think so..yeah sharon is amazing for someone to be blind from birth.

Did you know Derek played for Liverpool football team in his younger days....dont think ever got to the other side of the pitch though
Old 14-12-2006, 08:06 PM
celtic_cutty

yeah I did know that..But you know what?I think he hadnt good foot control of the ball..he sure talks plenty of ball****..
Closed Thread