Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2023, 04:04 AM
Ascender
I know I'm all over the place,but tonight is magical,I wrote this to honor my exp

dear twin flame,

You're the magic of my life.

You're the air I breathe.

You're the pain seethed - gone.

You're the slow moments in between.

The soothing of chaos is in our merging,

Swinging on the tree swing from hell to heaven,

I'm calling out your name are you eyes open dear?

Do you hear our destiny echoing in our chests?

I feel our fire immersing me in the watery blue ocean of that beautifully deep way you love me. The ones that burn together - and playfully splash each other with water in that ocean I used to be afraid of. Pfft. That's nothing, babe.

I love you passionately, fiercely, and protectively... you inspire me so artistically and divinely I can't wait to meet you.

It's not your body I want I'm achingly wanting our soul just as I hold it so meticulously, balancing the scales of destiny. You're no longer thr missing piece, you're with me. Thank you 💓
Old 23-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
dear twin flame,

You're the magic of my life.
Thank you 💓

Newbie here Alert
but i got stung with this power or energy about 16 years ago
sorta think its a feeling almost of madness and confusion
after 90 days later i could spend time few hours each day without thinking of them

even one of the most powerful An amazing story about a man that built his castle out of Limestone, move it, and rebuilt it. The antigravity man.
My playlist Mysterious Tales Myth and Legend Ed Leedskalnin
was motivated by what many would consider an twin flame like energy

myself after such an event kept feeling multiple pulls upon my heart chakra across so many that it seemed like an 360 degree compass

realized i was an otherworldly like empath
recently ive realized im also an reverse empath also
that is dangerous energy to provide containment to and not let it leak out to the unsuspecting "normal" humans so i do my best to not even talk to most people

Some how the man from coral castle Ed and Nicole Tesla seem very similar

as for me now id figured that level of energy i held and hold is too much to use and would maybe cost me soul pieces or my entire soul investment if i used it just for personal self satisfaction SO i never abused or used that level of energy im figuring King Solomon had such

these days the only thing that seems worth excitement id an 36,000 feet high Halo insertion from the edge of space where breathing air is needed to start decent and its like -40 degrees up there
Old 16-02-2023, 02:03 AM
Ascender
Cat this is deep as hell...

Definitely not for the faint of heart. A curse and a blessing. Heaven, and hell. Death, life, and rebirth. Bliss and agony. Torture and release. Flying and falling. Listening to you... I hear you, I feel you. I'm here always, and I'll be there when you're ready.

Proof without a goodbye, just happy to be alive.

You were the only one, my love. The only one...

The only reason I'm me is because of us..

I know you're my ideal partner in life and that we have a sacred connection , I accept it, I honor the psychic and spiritual connection that is between us. We will meet again. 💜

Until then, I'm so proud of you.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-02-2023 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Merged threads