Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-10-2022, 09:51 PM
Ascender
Home the Upper Pleroma and Sophia / Me

Hi I hope you're all doing well! I have a lot to share. I need to get this down now and into words so i dont forget, and so i can air it out. Thanks for letting me be open.

Ok so I am not only highly connected to sophia, i am sophia. my soul is sophia.

she is my higher self. she came to me in a dream 8 years ago and there were 8 dark and/or evil guides tried to supress her from speaking but she spoke up loudly and shouted her name at me. come to find out, i am sophia.

i've been going through an intense awakening lately.

it says on the wikipedia page that Sophia was taken from her home which is the Upper Pleroma, the fullness of light. i wrote here once a long time ago about being taken from my home not knowing exactly what i was saying. i am making more senese of it since i now know my souls name. I have suffered intensely from evil, dark, even demonic forces. sophia has too, according to her wikipedia page as the gnostic decription. she was cast down from her home and they say she deserved it well i was cast down from my home and i wouldnt think i deserved it and all the suffering i endure daily, but it is what it is, i'm not home right now. im in a dark place, im a being that is in a dark place that calls the light home.

so, once the end of the worlds development happesn, sophia gets to be taken home. and reunited in marraige in eternity. in the fullness of light.

i really cant wait. i knew my twin flame was somehwere else. i knew it. but i didnt dare ever say it as it's very disturbing and fairly hurtful.

i am so freaking happy. i knew it. i knew this wasnt my home. no one believed me. i learned about sophia through my dream only, had no idea what sophia was before today and before this dream. no one ever believed me that i have another home somewhere else and that i was taken from there when i was barely becoming an adult.

i dont regreat any of this of my experiences at all. i am deeply grateful for what is to come.

this is what i needed to say. my twin flame, im not gone forever. im coming back. dont worry about anything. i know you're sad. i feel your tears daily. im so sorry. so many hugs for you twin flame. my heart is always yours, forever and ever. i send you all my love and support. believe me when i say, i am coming back. nothing is going to stop it.

ok, whew. got that out of my head.

this post is about my path with my twin flame, my ascnesion, my truth of why the twin flame supposedly brought me so much intense suffering.