Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Suspended
Master
I haven't heard from her in a couple years. It seems like an addiction. When you have contact with your twin, the connection gets stronger and when separated you feel the effects of withdrawal which slowly decreases over time.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I haven't heard from her in a couple years. It seems like an addiction. When you have contact with your twin, the connection gets stronger and when separated you feel the effects of withdrawal which slowly decreases over time.
I think the whole twin flame reunion is about learning so much during your life that you dont ever want or need to reincarnate here again, so you go to heaven/heaven on earth/nirvana whatever you call it. You meet your twin flame to spark that awakening that will lead to a huge amount of growth that never stops until you ascend, basically. i've realized i'm not coming back to this vibrational place im in, and i'm heading towards asending. It's scary for me realizing this. I'm not gonna see her until I ascend, and that's scary for me because i think about, long for, and miss her nearly every single day. What if i fail? What if i give up before i ascend? i'd do all this over again and return to this same point in my lessons and what i'm supposed to learn.

I actually dont think i can fail. I think my soul doesnt let me cause i've been in tragic situations where i shouldnt even be alive today. everytime my guides step in and perform a miracle i guess, they wont let me die. not until im ready. that's comforting. i love my spiritual guides.

sorry this has gotten long.
Old 14-10-2022, 01:02 AM
Suspended
Master
I found a link about twins in India which had to do with reuniting and not reincarnating anymore. I thought about that sometimes. It seems like the feeling of being drawn together feels like it wants to take you away from the physical world. Maybe being with your twin can keep you from reincarnating. I don't know for sure, though. Some people think you meet your twin in your first and last life times on earth.
Old 15-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
True and I hope you're doing well.

I guess all we can really do is make peace with our present and forget the past, and not worry or make up stories about the future.