Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 26-08-2023, 11:41 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

very high anxiety

Hello All,

I need suggestion regarding high anxiety to the extend that you can not do any thing because you get anxiety.

Is there any natural remedies that can be used to lower it?

Thank you
Old 26-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Master
I buy the stress relief tablets that contain hops,valerian and passiflora,I only use them occasionaly but I take more than recommended as they very mild(also chamomile tea)these sometimes just take the edge off which is a relief-I used to use alcohol but developed too much of an habit,too much caffeine,too little excercise or sleep not good also other dietry factors may need looking at and adjusting.
Old 26-08-2023, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Thank you so much for the information. We definitely will look into it.
Old 26-08-2023, 06:08 PM
Master
If you considering the tablets some of the unbranded ones are exactly the same tablets made by the same company but half the price(here in UK anyway)could also be underlying caused,hormone,thyroid,liver or other trouble,my neice got me some urine test strips off the net that test for about ten different problems,this showed a kidney problem I was unaware of.
Old 26-08-2023, 06:47 PM
Yes - what was said...plus - Lemon Balm Herb - do 2 droppers.
Bach Flower Essences - "Rescue Remedy" ---I have only done the tincture, not the pills. Remarkable stuff- fast acting!
Both at Whole Foods type stores...under $20 USD

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-08-2023, 07:26 AM
Master

Hi Dadspirit, I can fully understand what you are going through. I suffer very high anxiety myself because of an illness , but I have been monitored in recent months with my rehab excercise nurse. It has been noted that whereas my physical mobility has become slightly better , my anxiety levels have increased.
The advice above is good advice. But unfortunately I am not able to consume anything which has natural extracts in it or herbal remedies due to permanent medication I am on.
So basically I can offer no advice except to say I know how you feel and I wish you well.
Old 27-08-2023, 08:50 AM
Master
Just a thought.

For those who cannot use Herbs orally. You can buy essencial oils and add 10 drops onto Potpourri which can be placed in a bowl next to where you mostly sit and relax during the day and then place the bowl next to your bed in the night.
Lavender is excellent for it's calming effects but thats a personal choice, Google others and pick your own...
Put Potpourri in a plastic bag add 10 drops of oil and give the bag a good shake, empty it's contents into a bowl and enjoy.... When the smell becomes weak just repeat....
Old 27-08-2023, 08:56 AM
Master

Hi Sky, and yes, other ways.
I worked in the media of aromatherapy for many years .
In order for aromatherapy to work you need to actually like the aroma or it won't work.
For example, I cannot stand the smell of lavender which is good for headaches and to aid sleep.
Rosemary, for example cannot be used if the person suffers from high blood pressure . Peppermint should not be used, even in a footbath by pregnant women ...etc etc.
Old 27-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi Sky, and yes, other ways.
I cannot stand the smell of lavender which is good for headaches and to aid sleep.
Rosemary, for example cannot be used if the person suffers from high blood pressure . Peppermint should not be used, even in a footbath by pregnant women ...etc etc.

Yes you do need to be carefull, there's lots of advice available, it's just a matter of doing a bit of looking around if you do choose you use them....
Good advice Angel
Old 27-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Master
Terrible thing is that they tell you to be supercautious with alternatives yet let people take massive combinations of synthetics/conventionals,there is no way they can test the contraindications plus side effect from the lottery style mix eg my niece was on sixty ,my neigbour is on about forty,my sister on about twelve,I should be on about six,no thanks.Last time I started on some they were trying to give me another for what were side effects of that one.There is the real danger and it's a money making scam at the expense of our health-end of rantlet,Culturing the gut biome is good when you find source of problems,find out the specific strains of pro-biotics that help.