Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Glorymist

I was trying to live in the NOW, Mr. Bob.

I was trying to just live in the NOW and not remember any of the various comments such as - - "Glad to have helped you get that off of your chest!" - - and - - "If your **** is on fire in this instant - - " and - - "Fluffy new agey~ness and special glorifying of any - - " - - and such.

Geez - - along with that "exceelnet" word - - I am re-writing my dictionary BIG time. I didn't know comments like those meant that you thought what I wrote was decent. Especially when the big "NO" was in there too. (Can't bold the thing. Sorry.)

Semantics are a wondrous treasure hunt. I believe I am "separate" from your definition of NOW. (hee hee hee) I am sure your definition of it all is "very simple" but I have gotten lost in trying to "attach" a definition to it. ( hee hee hee )

And since I am already that which I seek - - and my "seeking" is YOUR definition / explanation of the concept / principle of NOW - - but am totally lost because of my separation from it - - I guess I'll just have to be un-systematic about it all and realize there IS a path right to what I just wrote - - tho it might be somewhat separated from your definition of what the concept means because such clarification is separated from any of your replies - - which means I have to check to see if my **** is on fire again because of the separation (HEE HEE HEE ) - - which is probably coming from all my seeking and yearning - - especially since I am so vague about what I am wishing to have clarified by another which can only be done by that individual that is separate from my own seeking - - ( AACCKK ! ! Flames are everywhere ! ! ) - - ( hee hee hee ) - - and - - oh EeK ! ! My house is burning down ! !

( hee hee hee )

Heck - - I even got lost on THAT one ! !

Glad I'm not hiking into one of my mountain lakes with you, Bob. I can just see you - - turning to me on the trail and asking - - "How can there be a path to here ?? " AACCKK ! ! And I just HATE sleeping in a tent right on the trail - - just in case the path gets "lost" somewhere during the night. I want to be strongly "attached" to that Path. ( hee hee hee )

But - - I wouldn't hold you to being systematic about anything. Heck - - there might be good fishing there ! !

( hee hee hee )

(You're just too cute, Bob ! ! )
Old 11-06-2006, 08:00 PM
dreamer

Pablo says what the fcuk's got into you's lot today, and exceelnet is franglish word meaning fish do, do. I told him to shut up and gave him a good whipping but he is insistant that i pass on his message so here it is:

C'mon lets hear some truths here, we all respect each other as God's but some of the opinions given are turdely outrageous, let rip c'mon, enough of the trite niceties. Let turn this thread into a spiritual forums fight club and have a go at each others lame arguments for the fun of it - the one rule is don't take offence, just give it, it's fun. I'll start - Dasa, stop pussying around giving regurgitated prose from ancient texts for answers, it's beneath your true nature to do so and you're more than capable of giving a valid and wise (even Godly) viewpoint yourself. Glorymist, stop writing posts when you're messed up on substances, they don't make no sense man you can't write compl,icated **** when you're fcuked up on mind bending chemicals, it just doesn't work, not at this end of the net anyway. Bob your not cute at all you smell and you need to get your hair cut.

All of you shape up or ship out - losers. - Pablo, dreamer's scivvy.

As I said I tried to gag him but he was just too strong.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Master
Look at you lot!!! I go away for a weekend and look at the trouble you all cause. Its going to take for ever to clean this up.... He he

Wow , so much said , although not much is to do with karma, guess we need another thread for this.

I tend to sit in glorys camp on this one my firends, but thats okay I may be wrong, but thats half the fun of searching.

I believe that the ego is very clever and it hides from us a great deal, our minds create an ego, a persona and this persona grows with each life unless we undertake spiritual practices to show it for the liar it is. My ego is huge!!!! I have been trying to control it for many years now my firends and am still battling but in that time I have seen it rage and whimper, I`ve seen it shape shift firstly against my spiritual practices and then it moved into them, took over my spiritual side. Its very clever, and it doesn`t want to die. But it is only with true control over the ego and mind that real progression can take place.
We are not the mind, it is a tool, you are spirit, you wont find spirit with the mind alone. So yes we are already what we seek, but there is a pile of refining to take place before we cut through the eclipse of ego/mind and finally re connect with spirit or god.

Thats my ten pennys worth anyhow
Light and hugs to all.

Last edited by peteyzen : 12-06-2006 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:00 PM
DASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Haw-Haw
Well personally, I think thats a cop-out...still, it may be best to agree to disagree on this issue. LHH

Ok LHH, (fellow cavalier) I'll have a go at a giving definition of love from my limited experience:

Love can be shown through words, but it is beyond words. It is the direct realisation of the inherent value in another living being. In it's highest form it is a spontaneous, unmotivated and unconditional desire to act and think for the benefit of another. It is universal and yet it is not impersonal. It is the perfection of religion, and it is joyfully performed.

Apologies if I ever go to far with any of my posts - I just like a good debate.

Best Wishes,

your servant,

Das
Old 12-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Master
I`ve never had a problem with your posts dasa, usually find them intresting and challenging but never over the top
hugs peteyzen
Old 13-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Bob23

There are some posts on this forum which are excellent.

I usually print them off and read them in the toilet.

Before long, I will have used most of them up.

Please post some more so I can put them behind me.

They are excellent for the removal of 'sticky' karma.

I must admit, they're not very good at cleaning up after a good ****...

...as plenty words have already been 'shot' onto the page!

Nothing personal though...unless anyone is attached to their posts ofcourse?

Old 13-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Master
Ahhh attatchment:
posts, opinions, people, cars. Bob you`ve opened up a hole new thread for us.
There you go mate you can wipe your bum on this one.
Old 13-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Mart

I've got attachment to writing same old same old.
Old 14-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Bob23

(Now I can go for a ****e!)
Old 16-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Master
I wonder if we are creating unskillful karma by this arguing?? sorry debating!!!
Closed Thread