Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-09-2011, 06:04 AM
Natalia

balance

Im seeking help on a simple technique to help clear away and balance emotional blocks. Would this be the the chakra above the root chakra that needs focus or the solar plexus?

Would crystals help? If so which ones?

Maybe i am searching up the wrong wording because i seem to get information about chakras and the function but nothing that gives a simple clear technique. Is this an individual process, as in whatever feels good and right or is there a rule of procedure to follow?

All i have ever done is work with intuition and done visual meditation....on all at same time. Not one and im unsure of closing them.

Stuffed up?
Old 26-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Serenity Bear

The emotions are usually the heart chakra, which is based in the center of the chest. If that one is clear it maybe there is a blockage further down but that wouldnt appear as an emotional blockage.

The best way to get rid of emotional blockages is to journal it, and deal with the emotional issues. You can also go for counselling etc, but Iv found the first to work better.
Old 26-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Natalia

Thanks SB.

I admit i have neglected to journal. I will definitely get to it! I am currently in counseling which is helping. Speaking helps and i get that there is still clearing to get through and get out.
Old 26-09-2011, 02:54 PM
scorpiowitch66

I have a suggestion for you, the book "The 7 Healing Chakras, Unlocking Your Body's Energy Centers", by Brenda Davies, M.D.

In the book there are meditations, exercises, and crystal recommendations for each chakra. She also recommends journaling :o)

It was really helpful to me and sounds like what you are looking for.... I am sure they have it used on Amazon.
Old 26-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
Im seeking help on a simple technique to help clear away and balance emotional blocks. Would this be the the chakra above the root chakra that needs focus or the solar plexus?

Would crystals help? If so which ones?

Maybe i am searching up the wrong wording because i seem to get information about chakras and the function but nothing that gives a simple clear technique. Is this an individual process, as in whatever feels good and right or is there a rule of procedure to follow?

All i have ever done is work with intuition and done visual meditation....on all at same time. Not one and im unsure of closing them.

Stuffed up?

Hi Tinks .

Remember that It's not only about the chakras . What I mean Is that an Individual can work on the chakras all day long (lol) and yet If they do not connect with the Issues/blocks on a level that Integrates with them In their daily life then It Is difficult to attain balance .

For Instance . If you had a weak throat chakra and worked with crystals or whatever In order to address the balance, the energy absorbed will not be expressed fully until the Individual speaks up for themselves .

(If that makes sense??)

x daz x
Old 26-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Natalia

It certainly does make sense thanks Daz. Scorpiowitch i'll grab that book and have a read, does sound right up my ally.
Old 30-09-2011, 06:36 AM
Aquarian

I have no idea what you're asking for.
Old 30-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I have no idea what you're asking for.
Sometimes i don't either.
Old 30-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

I'm not sure, but this may be what you're looking for?

When I am stressed, I find it helpful to combine conscious breathing with simple movement. One of my favorite techniques is to stand up and place my hands side by side at arm length toward the ground, parallel to the ground, palms down. When I inhale, I turn my palms up, and slowly raise my hands, keeping them parallel to the ground. While still inhaling, I bring my hands upwards to the place in my body where I am holding stress and anger. (Usually up to my navel, solar plexus, or heart, though I don't generally think about from where I need to release, I just do what feels right.) When I stop inhaling, I turn my palms down again, then exhale while slowly moving my hands back down toward the ground. (This is much more simple to do than to explain! )

This simple exercise helps to ground stress and bring balance and the courage I need. It also strengthens my connection with the earth. Because it can be done so quickly, I often use it when I need to take immediate action yet lack the focus or mind-set. It's amazing how much this quick, simple technique clears one's mind!
Old 30-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks SB.

I admit i have neglected to journal. I will definitely get to it! I am currently in counseling which is helping. Speaking helps and i get that there is still clearing to get through and get out.

Doesn't the counsellor give you thereputic exersizes to do?