Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-09-2011, 01:16 PM
mightything

okay so i have a possible "K" question.

last night i became violently ill. like the worst i have ever been, the inside of my head was like dying. i dont noe how to explain it. and my stomach couldnt hold down water. if i tried i would violently wretch.
my gf did internet searches. and the only thing she could come up with was a migraine? (i dont even get headaches and things like that)
what i didnt tell her is i did energy work that day, i mean she was there but it felt so extra intense. i felt a heat in my lower back that was like fire and i know that supposed to be how the k starts. so i rose that energy into my crown, with maybe some third eye spill'eg. it just felt intense and the energy going up was sluggish and thick.
(i asked her to feel my back when i was done, she told me it was cold, tho it felt hot to me)

later that night... if even like an hour or two. a headache that was in the center of my brain felt like it was destroying me. just came over me. and my stomach was over. i puked soon after. and wretched for half the night. it ended when i was able to sleep. i tried doing energy work. which usually works but it did nothing. it seemed like it made it worse so i quite.

im not a stranger to pain on any level but it was so intense i could only kinda whimper. if this is realli the 'k' i see why people wait.

also. i was doing my tactile energy work. with some meditation music by dr jeffrey thompson "epsilon" it supposed to induce trance states and i like to feel the enrgy.
please and thanks for any advice.
-ant

also i took three Tylenol last night for the headache...i still feel the last of it and its now 6:14 am, the next day.
Old 20-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Enlightener

Mightything, you may have to clear out any of that sluggish, thick energy before raising it up to your crown.
If you are wanting to raise your awareness/vibration through energy work I'd suggest using it to clear yourself of 'impurity' before following on with seeking a higher state.

What is the energy work you do?
Old 20-09-2011, 01:59 PM
mightything

how do i clear it out?

when i first started, for the last 6 months ive been doing daily chakra work.
i got my techniques from robert bruce. he focuses on feeling the energy like one would feel a touch or a tickle.
i start at the base and activate each chakra, and then i work my way up to the crown. if im working on the stomach or solar plexus chakra. i still draw energy from my feet through my base to reach the next chakra in that body line all the way to the crown and then im done.
taking my time to work on each. i havnt been so hardcore for the last month almost two months. i still draw energy up to my lower storage spot. (cant think of name right now)
mostly i have been taking a break. yesterday was when i decided to end the break and this happened.

as for what work i would have been doing to help the headache. you just visual a bandage full of pure energy being wrapped around where it hurts. you try to feel it bandaging the wound. or headache in this case. it usually works.
didnt last night.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Master
mightything... My suggestion is to do your chakra work from the top down and see if it makes a difference... bringing in universal energy in the form of pure light through each chakra, and clearing down through and out the feet.

Xan

Old 21-09-2011, 03:48 AM
Master

I agree w/ Xan.

I wasn't trying to raise kundalini (I didn't know what I was doing!!) but I was working w/ the light by bringing white light through my crown, down through my body and out my feet into the earth first. That opened my crown chakra and I had a descending energy experience which eventually led to kundalini.

My k experience was pretty easy. I had about a half hour of mild nausea when it was swirling through my lower chakras and lost a lot of sleep. I also had a week of what seemed like mild flu when the top down energy started. That was the worst of it really.

You can do internet searches on "top down kundalini" or "descent of grace" to see what others have experienced w/ the top down energy preceding kundalini.
Old 21-09-2011, 01:01 PM
mightything

i can deff try it i doubt ill lose anything out of it lol.
i'm very interested in going to the next level in my work. i dont really do magick or rituals.
so its kinda like i want to keep developing my enrgy body and should i decide to do more magical stuff i wanna be up to par.

thanks for the advice. im gona try it when i do my energy work tonight.

also i'm gonna try it your way because after i posted this, i went and read some very disturbing things about bottom to top.
that makes my experience seem just "eh"
Old 21-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Master
mt... Here's a thread on Kundalini Rising you might be interested in: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 22-09-2011, 01:19 AM
iolite

I once read on a kundalini site that you should raise the energy as if it were wisps of smoke rather than a fire hose. Otherwise, you end up with uncomfortable or painful symptoms when there is a blockage.
Old 22-09-2011, 10:54 PM
mightything

whats funny is i was reading that same link as i opened this.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:07 AM
CelestialRain

Uh oh. Looks like you have a lot of negative energy blocked in that area. Energy healing with negative energy should be done by removing it from your body and neutralizing (grounding) it into the Earth. I recommend resting for a day or two and doing that--visualizing and controlling the negative energy to leave, an the healing energy to enter and work through your body.