Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Master
Red mark/dry skin on forehead

For the first time I have ever noticed. I have a coin sized dry red patch between my eyes above my eyebrows. Its in the same place i get pressure from meditating. I have had an itchy scalp before I think that started from a sudden energy release last year my first one.

I have never had anything like this before. I think it is that third eye point. There is no other reason for it. What do you do? how do you fix something like that? Maybe this energy chakra stuff is a bit freaky. I have no other reason I can think of like something I have done for it to be there, I have not injured myself in any way.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me with the redness but my wife could see it too.

Any ideas? Do I need to turn something off coz if I do I dont know how to.
Old 13-10-2011, 06:53 PM
tonyjustwon

It sounds like you're focusing too much chakra through your third eye, and not enough through the rest of the chakra points. The goal of successful chakra meditation is to have all of your chakras fully open and unblocked. If you need any help opening your other chakras, this has a pretty in-depth chakra guide: forum.grasscity.com/spirituality-philosophy/318972-guide-meditation.html

Sorry it's not a direct link, I have to wait 15 posts haha.
Old 13-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Master
Thanks for your reply il give it a go
Old 13-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
For the first time I have ever noticed. I have a coin sized dry red patch between my eyes above my eyebrows. Its in the same place i get pressure from meditating. I have had an itchy scalp before I think that started from a sudden energy release last year my first one.

I have never had anything like this before. I think it is that third eye point. There is no other reason for it. What do you do? how do you fix something like that? Maybe this energy chakra stuff is a bit freaky. I have no other reason I can think of like something I have done for it to be there, I have not injured myself in any way.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me with the redness but my wife could see it too.

Any ideas? Do I need to turn something off coz if I do I dont know how to.

I've had itching there my whole life and I was found to have eczma. You might want to see a dermatologist before you go the spiritual route.
Old 14-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I've had itching there my whole life and I was found to have eczma. You might want to see a dermatologist before you go the spiritual route.
It has only been around for about a week or 2 I dont have any skin irritations usually. It is an unusual thing . i dont think its spiritual its just that silly spot where I get pressure where my third eye first opened it hurt there. Its cleared up a bit now from cream. It scared me a
little because i was praying meditating for long times at night and having fun watching the things you see when you do it. sometimes if I do that i get a pressure at that spot. It had been there constantly all last week. i looked in the mirror at work and it was like what on earth is that? How did that get there? It was like a little sunburn. cream should fix it. this energy body stuff if something goes wrong who do you talk to? If i asked this to my gp he would look at me puzzled. They have no idea mostly,they are not taught about chakras or things like that.

thats why I asked here to see if anyone has had this before.
Old 14-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Medium_Laura

Yes, that's true that GPs don't know about metaphysical things but not all physical things can be a product of something spiritual. Mine is hereditary. Everyone in my family has eczema (lightly) on their face. I didn't start getting mine until I was about 38. Of course, right on my 3rd eye, then later my chin. Drinking more water helps a lot.
Old 14-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Master
I drink lots of water too. Il tel you something i learned. Dont use fluoride toothpaste it calcifies your pineal gland. Spirulina fixes it.

It really feels like you are on your own if your energy things you ave gotten yourself into play up. What do you do?