Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-01-2011, 06:20 AM
anongirl

If there's a hell I'm going there
Old 07-01-2011, 06:37 AM
Cal

Quote:
Many happy returns to you as well. I wish you and your family health and prosperity in the year ahead.

My perspective on memory is that this takes place on many levels, so to speak. The human brain processes memory, but so too does every living cell in your biology. Your auric energy field also processes memory. Memory is simply information which is processed in a multitude of formats and reconfigured to a specific vibration. When you access memory, you are making a connection with the vibrational frequency that specific information has been reconfigured to. Though due to how the biochemical structure of the brain and body works, you will only recollect via your brain information you are attuned to. So, for example, you will likely not recollect your etheric state prior to physical inception. This is because your brain is not configured to the frequency such information resides.

Memory is also processed in the soul. After all your soul state is a memory frequency of that which you have created in physicality. This is why upon your passing you will still take on the form of the human being you just were, for it is a cellular memory transference.

Your ancient infinite spirit holds all that vast beautiful knowledge of who you are and everything you have ever done. But your spirit does not actually, in a sense, leave the spirit world when you are conceived as a child. It remains in its pure state and connects to you via an etheric cord to your solar plexus. This cord is attached to the physical biology the moment the first two cells emerge to form life. It is through here your personality is inserted into living tissue. As you grow older and leave the womb of your mother, and as you are taught how to be human, your attention to, and connection to your spirit via your etheric cord is forgotten and overruled by the functionality of ego and survival instincts.
Human beings forget how to connect with all of this beautiful knowledge they have within their spirit because they try too hard to be human, and neglect those aspects of themselves which are not. It is only when your physical body perishes and your consciousness is transferred back through your etheric cord do you have greater access to this vast broader identity of who you are. Yet this is not immediate either, for the consciousness carried with you places you within a specific frequency. As I have stated, memory exists within different frequencies. For your soul to remember who it is in its infinite state, it needs to realign its consciousness to the frequencies its memory exists within. As your soul resonates itself to other frequencies, not only does your awareness of who you really are become apparent, but what was before invisible to you, suddenly become visible and accessible.

Does this help?
-Sparrow

Sparrow, thanks so much again to taking the time to address my questions and explain in such an elegant and understandable way. Yes, it helped very much!

I sincerely hope and pray that we can keep the focus on questions and answers about the afterlife in this thread. For at least one person it seems to be a cruel way to amuse himself at the expense of others. The distrations over the last couple of days were difficult but I am trying to forgive and release it. Actually it's been a hard holiday season for me and my family. My mother in law died a few days before Christmas and our nephew committed suicide earlier this week. I've really been clinging to this thread and reading many of the older posts to help cope with what's going on.

Still there’s so much to be grateful for.

Thanks again for being there for those of us that truly care.

Blessings to you!
Cal
Old 07-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Sparrow, thanks so much again to taking the time to address my questions and explain in such an elegant and understandable way. Yes, it helped very much!

Thanks again for being there for those of us that truly care.

Blessings to you!
Cal

Very nicely said Cal, I echo your sentiments !

Thank you Sparrow, more than words can say , for helping to ease the mind, at times when one is struggling with thoughts and questions on the afterlife.

Blessings to you both !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Cal,

My heart goes out to you, , for the losses of your mother - in - law and your nephew. It is very difficult when things like this happen, especially when you are dealing with more than one and at holiday time too. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. And remember they are always with us, in our hearts.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
I'd love a little hot chocolate with some Baileys, if you don't mind.
thanks Dreamy,
flutter

flutterangel, one hot chocolate with some Baileys, just for you ! Enjoy !!

I was thinking Peppermint Schnapps, but the Baileys sounds quite tasty too !

Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow, I have a question for you.

I have heard that when one crosses over, that they enter into a certain state, something like sleeping or adjusting to being on the Other Side. During this time of " sleep " it isn't possible for them to communicate with us, til they wake up. I have heard times vary on this, sometimes it is 6 months and sometimes it is shorter or longer, depending on something ~ can't remember that part, the reasons given ~ for the different lengths of sleeping time?

If this is so, then how can it be that one receives signs shortly after their passing over ? If it is said that they can't communicate with us yet ? or does this just mean, the conversation part, the speaking ?

I am interested in what your thoughts on this might be,

with loving gratitude,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Amethyst

Hi everyone!

Oooh, can I have a Baileys too please? What an indulgent treat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
I sincerely hope and pray that we can keep the focus on questions and answers about the afterlife in this thread. For at least one person it seems to be a cruel way to amuse himself at the expense of others.

Hi Cal, a big hug of comfort to you and yours.

Re. the above quote, I agree with you Cal. If someone is registering right this moment and coming to this forum whilst grieving and seeking some answers, there’s valuable information here that can perhaps bring some comfort, so I too hope the endless inappropriate comments simply stop.

My sister has just lost her partner and she had no interest in anything to do with spirit – but she is now very curious and telephoned a medium a couple of nights ago and received some validation that he’s not gone forever as she feared.

I had some moments when I was sad and feeling her pain and I headed straight for Sparrow’s Sanctuary and just sat in there to feel the uplifting energy within and I placed my hand on the healing hands and it really helped.

I do confess to being a Sparrow Groupie, LOL!

Thank you Sparrow for being here for us.

With much love and appreciation, Amethyst x
Old 07-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Master

I extend to you peace of heart, perseverance of mind and presence of spirit in this hour, that you may rise above that which you have lost, to find renewed happiness and wellness, and invest your focus in the wonderful things that life still bestows. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Sparrow, I have a question for you.

I have heard that when one crosses over, that they enter into a certain state, something like sleeping or adjusting to being on the Other Side. During this time of " sleep " it isn't possible for them to communicate with us, til they wake up. I have heard times vary on this, sometimes it is 6 months and sometimes it is shorter or longer, depending on something ~ can't remember that part, the reasons given ~ for the different lengths of sleeping time?

If this is so, then how can it be that one receives signs shortly after their passing over ? If it is said that they can't communicate with us yet ? or does this just mean, the conversation part, the speaking ?

I am interested in what your thoughts on this might be,

with loving gratitude,
Dream Angel xx
Well, Dreamie, pleasure as always to find you here.
Seems no matter where you go upon this forum there is indulgence to be enjoyed.

You are perhaps referring to the incubation/transition period. It is not so much sleeping, for consciousness state has no requirement to sleep, it is self-sufficient and energy abundant. This is why when your physical body is recuperating, your consciousness remains active in your dream state.
When human beings first transition to the spirit world after a lengthy life term, they carry with them a mindset of sleeping patterns. Their consciousness is programmed to act in a certain way within time cycles. This sense of time cycle is also carried with you to the spirit world. The spirit world itself however, does not follow linear time. So upon their transitioning period, they will often assume they are tired and need to sleep, and will do so, to a certain extent. Though it is rather akin to a type of deep internal meditation. It is a re-enactment of behaviour.

What tends to add to the weight of this mental mindset and cycle imprint, is the presence of negative frequency ‘baggage’ which acts as a magnet which draws your consciousness back to physical state. This pull, in effect, acts as a sort of anchor which adds to the sensation of being exhausted and drained.
The incubation period, or transition period, can be seen as a time when an individual severs their attachments and programming carried over with them. Especially when emotions are involved, for example, if it was a traumatic death. The individual will be bathed in constant loving vibrations which will transmute specific energy residue acting as an anchor. During this process they will be realigned with their divine spirit. This process is not set in stone and is completely dependant on each and every individual, and the consciousness they carry forth. Some will take no time at all and simply process themselves and surge off into their own aspired corridors of desire. Those who cling stubbornly to emotions of their singular identity, their human identity, particularly those of anger, hate and grief, will often retreat into themselves for much longer periods. It is trauma brought over which causes this inward retreat, often alienating themselves from loved ones, their doorkeepers and guides. This is sometimes what is referred to as hell for those who retreat in this way.

To speak of signs of which you have suggested, it may be helpful if I understood what signs you were emphasising. Often times, someone who has died will remain within the earths biosphere for several days of time. Weeks for some, or even months at a time. Not particularly because they are negatively drawn to certain people or places, but sometimes purely because they find their new sense of awareness within their new luminescent state very fascinating. They will sometimes remain close to loved ones in a final attempt to reach out to them to say goodbye. This will not necessarily be done through manifestation of physical signs, for that takes a lot of energy and training to do. More so subtle hints which only certain people close to them will recognise.
When they are satisfied they have said goodbye in their own way, they will accept their new circumstances and move on.
Sometimes it can be others who share a bond with you who orchestrate signs for you to ease your grief. It is not always the person who has passed.

Love and blessings.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Cal

Dream Angel, Amethyst and Sparrow,

Thanks so much for your kind words and loving thoughts!

Peace be with you my friends,

Cal