Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 18-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Ascender

32 F and cloudy! It'll be cold for a few days but then back to the unusual highs in the 40s and 50s F.
Old 19-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Master
sunny today! the weather lately seems to be giving us one sunny day followed by one day of ****ing rain followed by another sunny day then more ****ing rain and so on.
Old 19-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Master
Cold and icy--with some wind. Typical December day in North Dakota
Old 19-12-2015, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator
Yet more dristy mizzle, leaden skies and mud.

Yesterday a beautiful light shone in the sky. I didn't know what it was! I had forgotten it! It was the sun, and afterwards it left a legacy of pink and blue. But soon that was replaced by more dristy mizzle.

It rains every day.
Old 19-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Master

It's raining. Hard. Again.

Haven't seen blue skies since I do'nt know when. Haven't seen the sun since I don't know when. People have no hope of drying out flooded homes. I can see goods piled up in the streets - ruined furniture and electric goods and carpets. I think of how lucky I am on my 2nd floor flat but I also think about the awfulness of having lives disrupted so bad from the floods.

Whilst I long for sunny weather - even a cold crisp sunshiney sort of day - my heart is more wiht those affected badly by the weather adn that includes the animals and plant life.
Old 19-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Seeker

Its been super warm here lately like 7o's and 80's..... it got down to 30 last night and I'm almost in tears... I was loving the usually warm weather even for south GA.... Now I'm wearing like 8 layers and look like a potato..... The kennel I work in the county controls the heat and AC... In the summer the kennel hangs out around 85 and on humid days the kennel floor never fully drys.... In the winter I haven't even looked at the temp but it stays cold.... the front office and the kennel are on two different systems we control the office county controls the kennel .... any time a door opens the kennel turns into a wind tunnel. BURRRRR wont lie last winter was cold and i totally called in "sick" one day because it was just to darn cold to get out of bed and spend all day in a wind tunnel...
Old 19-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Master
Cloud and more cloud....but very warm considering its December.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-12-2015, 01:59 AM
Master
It's been coolish and sunny but this evening, it's raining and chilly.

Old 21-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Raining. Very odd for a December.
Old 27-12-2015, 01:57 AM
Master
Still cloudy and warm. Its been like that since the beginning of November.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.