Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-03-2012, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator
From a distance.....

I am wondering how many others watch the tf from a distance. meaning you know who they are. You have had normal conversation. and you just simply keep a distance between. You don't want to rock the boat. You are committed to another. or are just not ready to be involved personally with your tf..... so you sit from the sidelines and take it all in. You see the signs and symbolic nature of this.+*

hmm so as we know i am at a distance from my tf. (which is cool by me for the time being) I have made other commitments and want to see them to the end, before I can even try to be with my tf. So hes been trying to find someone to date for a while (good for him) I was able to view a dating profile before he hid it or deleted it. I seen that what i said got to him a bit.

In it his profile mentions there is one person out there for each. and he had hoped to find this person. He quoted the song "gotta be somebody ", from nickleback.

When I saw this. I thought he read the email I wrote, (he has been looking to date. I saw this for a while and thought he needs to know that there is someone who thinks the world of him. I mentioned the one person out there...a bit tf related, but i never talked it up. I wanted to make him feel good and I think i did that but maybe it was like dangling a carrot. I didn't want to disrupt anyone's life. I left it at that) He never replied but that is fine. It was like he knew, whats up.

I feel great that hes ready to take that leap with someone. I am sad that it can't be me right now.