Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Ascender

Changes to the face..

Since this connection, lots of people are saying my face has been looking different..like it has got smaller (by losing weight)/or like i have been grieving..except i haven't lost weight or grieving.

When i look in the mirror i see what people mean..my eyes look smaller and drawn in and my chubby cheeks are very slim..

I looked on facebook and i could see in tf's face and eyes the same as what people have been saying to me..his eyes look remarkably smaller and drawn in, u know like when u have been crying alot or grieving, that kind of look..

Anyone else been getting comments or is it just me

Maybe this has something to do with spirituality and growing and letting go and getting rid of/grieving of old stuff?

So in a way we are grieving if that makes any sense at all?!
Old 04-03-2012, 05:41 PM
SpiritStarFly1

When I decided to "run" I went through a terrible amount of grief, but it was necessary as we are not meant to be together this lifetime. I remember one point staring at myself in the mirror and it was as if his eyes were staring back at me - we have the same colour eyes and I was convinced our eyes were the same. I don't know how true that is, but at the time the realisation hit me like a truck.

There was anther time shortly after when my husband looked directly in my eyes and asked me were I had gone. He said that it was as if a light had gone out in my soul and he was very concerned for me. He was looking straight at my grieving heart.

It's been a long hard process and I'm not totally out of the woods yet but I have cleared a hell of a lot from that situation. I am a different person - with regards to my face lol I have certainly aged over these last couple of years as a result of this stress!
Old 04-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Master

I don't know if this has anything to do with it twinkle, but a few of us were just sharing on another thread that our twins or ourselves look different in every photo. Perhaps, this is what is going on with you? This physical variation we are seeing in others with twin souls they have met.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:03 PM
NekoTheCat

i saw many couples who start looking alike after they start living together and they arent TF.
im not saying that what happens to you can't be true, because it is well known that when people share a connection they start sharing more than that.

i guess i should congratulate you, unless you dont like the changes.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritStarFly1
When I decided to "run" I went through a terrible amount of grief, but it was necessary as we are not meant to be together this lifetime. I remember one point staring at myself in the mirror and it was as if his eyes were staring back at me - we have the same colour eyes and I was convinced our eyes were the same. I don't know how true that is, but at the time the realisation hit me like a truck.

There was anther time shortly after when my husband looked directly in my eyes and asked me were I had gone. He said that it was as if a light had gone out in my soul and he was very concerned for me. He was looking straight at my grieving heart.

It's been a long hard process and I'm not totally out of the woods yet but I have cleared a hell of a lot from that situation. I am a different person - with regards to my face lol I have certainly aged over these last couple of years as a result of this stress!

I have had this too, i look in the mirror and see him staring back at me..it is weird..we have the same colour eyes and same shape eyes..big almond shaped eyes

Same smile and dimples too
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I don't know if this has anything to do with it twinkle, but a few of us were just sharing on another thread that our twins or ourselves look different in every photo. Perhaps, this is what is going on with you? This physical variation we are seeing in others with twin souls they have met.

Hmm not sure, will have to have a look now! i have just noticed the eyes particularly, when i look at his photos say 2 years ago and the recent ones, he looks so different, almost tired and worn out, kind of aged.

People have been asking what i have done to myself..lol..that my face is alot smaller, i think i look healthier and younger personally
Old 04-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Master

I just saw a picture of tf from an event I spoke with him at. He was totally exhausted coming in (and you can tell in the pic). We talked for a few minutes, and I felt the exhaustion and then afterwards, there were pics and he did not look tired.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Master

i think ive aged more in past 18 months since meeting him lol than whole life! i don't have any wrinkles at all or anything but i swear i look more gaunt ive started facial accupuncture! the emotions are clearing for me certainly the negative ones so hopefully ill get a bit more fresh faced :S lol

we look alike im such a saddo a while ago i put both our faces in photoshop and the dimensions are IDENTICAL lol i tried it with another set and seems to be a similar pattern, we have totally different colour hair etc but we look alike in a certain way.