Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
So despite all the enticing and leading language... your "project" is basically to watch an online video, and then (ideally) tell you it is about you?

Forgot to say this: Yes, it would have helped a lot to know if they were about me or not! No matter how idiotic it may sound...

Thanks anyways...
Old 02-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Krystalle

You're gonna kill me, but for 2 secs there, i thought these are your tf' eyes...
i dont know the only feeling i got from them is that u 2 looked alike. not very helpful ik.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
You're gonna kill me, but for 2 secs there, i thought these are your tf' eyes...
i dont know the only feeling i got from them is that u 2 looked alike. not very helpful ik.

Do they look that manly? Never going to stop using mascara and eye-shadow now! *lol*

I actually thought (without makeup) they looked like my half-brother's...

You know what, I went to this old photo of the two of us, and another of him and we do have similar eyes now that you mention it, we even have the same left "wonky" eye...

Man I would love to show the picture, the eyes at least, but he would kill me if he found out, if I didn't end up telling him first...
Old 03-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Enigmatic

Eyes reading.

I saw you standing on a moor... cold and wet... in a dress, no shoes... lost... palms facing forward... and there was a man... heavy set, dark hair with his head hanging down, walking away from you... you weren't in modern clothing though... he's confused, but determined... you are grounded... more grounded than you realise... but lots of pain in your heart chakra.

It's superficial though... there's a great deal of strength in you.

Oh, and the gentleman is going on a journey... alone. And he needs to do that too.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Iseke

Well, if I am understanding you correctly:

I believe all people have compelling eyes, and anyone's eyes could be described as wonders. Also, as the group of strangers you are asking for this insight are not in love with you, how could we provide the perspective of a lover? You have beautiful eyes. But I think everyone does!

I want to say this as gently and respectfully as possible, but to be honest I don't see how it benefits you to try to prove that you are the person the videos were made for. How would it change your situation to know that you were? Would it make your love any more or less valid? I just feel it might be seeking for validation when that isn't the point. You're beautiful and you deserve love, whether the videos were made for you or not. :)
Old 03-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic
Eyes reading.

I saw you standing on a moor... cold and wet... in a dress, no shoes... lost... palms facing forward... and there was a man... heavy set, dark hair with his head hanging down, walking away from you... you weren't in modern clothing though... he's confused, but determined... you are grounded... more grounded than you realise... but lots of pain in your heart chakra.

It's superficial though... there's a great deal of strength in you.

Oh, and the gentleman is going on a journey... alone. And he needs to do that too.

Wow how do you see al that? I wish I could...

What does "heavy set" mean exactly?

There are some questions I have about what you mentioned here, but I don't wish to make the public, could I PM them to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseke
Well, if I am understanding you correctly:

I believe all people have compelling eyes, and anyone's eyes could be described as wonders. Also, as the group of strangers you are asking for this insight are not in love with you, how could we provide the perspective of a lover? You have beautiful eyes. But I think everyone does!

I want to say this as gently and respectfully as possible, but to be honest I don't see how it benefits you to try to prove that you are the person the videos were made for. How would it change your situation to know that you were? Would it make your love any more or less valid? I just feel it might be seeking for validation when that isn't the point. You're beautiful and you deserve love, whether the videos were made for you or not. :)

Well I guess that in mind some eyes are more "compelling" than others, also even if someone has beautiful eyes there might exist something else that really catches other's attention and remains in their mind when they remember you, I guess.

For example I have freckles, which all my siblings have, it comes from our father, we are half-siblings. My sister had them until she got this peeling so she calls them "fake freckles" since they were caused by the sun, still we all shared them. I have never paid attention to them, and I guess in my skin tone they are hard to find, usually it is a characteristic of fair skin and red heads. This was what really caught the attention of the boy I love(d), surprised and amused he said to me when we met "You have freckles!" I always thought about this as what he remembered of me, so I wanted to see if maybe my eyes were as eye-catching as the freckles.

Thank you, my love for him would not change due to the videos, but if I could "prove" they were intended for me it would give a sense of relief, show me the connection still exists and I guess that would be the only way of knowing since he doesn't share anything, I don't talk to him and can't believe everything he has told me since he is very good at concealing his true feelings (which he showed me years ago). I guess it would be validation, but of his true feelings after all of this time. I guess if they weren't for me the feelings wouldn't change, but I would be a little dissapointed, in what I believed initially when I found them at least.

Thank you also for saying I deserve love, that was nice. I guess I do, though I refuse to start a new relationship while I still feel this way for that person, I already ruined a relationship with a wonderful person because of it, and stayed with someone who only took advantage of me (a sociopath in a nutshell) because of the same thing. I am not scared of having these feelings while I am alone, it scares me of not being able to get rid of them (I have been trying for a decade) to be able to have a new chance with someone.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:39 PM
NekoTheCat

Suikagirl
what can i say as a guy, is this:
1. you dont wear too much makeup, i only noticed it because of the light in the room ¬.¬ (and like them better with makeup on, but that's me being shallow)
2. your eyes are look really kind to me, and makes me think you have a warm smile as well.
3.i know many guys who'd want to be looked at by those eyes
4. you don't need us to confirm this for you, and we cant even do this for you, because we dont know how does the guy actually feel for you, now do we? remember that the artists write songs out of their experiences, feelings and so on, and at times out of the spur of the moment.

-and that was me being bluntly honest, without meaning to offend or bring down anyone-
Old 03-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTheCat
Suikagirl
what can i say as a guy, is this:
1. you dont wear too much makeup, i only noticed it because of the light in the room ¬.¬ (and like them better with makeup on, but that's me being shallow)
2. your eyes are look really kind to me, and makes me think you have a warm smile as well.
3.i know many guys who'd want to be looked at by those eyes
4. you don't need us to confirm this for you, and we cant even do this for you, because we dont know how does the guy actually feel for you, now do we? remember that the artists write songs out of their experiences, feelings and so on, and at times out of the spur of the moment.

-and that was me being bluntly honest, without meaning to offend or bring down anyone-

Thanks!

1. I suck at the more intense kind of makeup, which is why I am subtle at it. Well at daytime I guess the more subtle the better, but I wish I could be able to do a more dramatic kind of look, with a strong eye-liner but also my hands are very shaky and I always end up with a crooked and horrible line.
2- I guess I have a kind look and smile in a good mood, but when I am mad I could kill with my eyes.
3- Thanks.
4- He didn't write the song, but was inspired by it. I could be sure about the feelings if I was with the person, but after so much time I "depend" on his actions and words for gaining some insight into them.

Arigatou!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Krystalle

^ i like your makeup too, and i def dont think you should give up the mascara. A girl always loks better with mascara/ fake lashes on, cuz they make the eyes stand out, oh gosh this has turned into a makeup thread haha.
and also as a guy, i can tell you we do/ feel stuff and we are in the moment...then we dont think about it anymore...maybe he did think of you then, if you were someone important then, or if you were on his mind at the time...
Old 03-03-2012, 09:14 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Thanks!

1. I suck at the more intense kind of makeup, which is why I am subtle at it. Well at daytime I guess the more subtle the better, but I wish I could be able to do a more dramatic kind of look, with a strong eye-liner but also my hands are very shaky and I always end up with a crooked and horrible line.
2- I guess I have a kind look and smile in a good mood, but when I am mad I could kill with my eyes.
3- Thanks.
4- He didn't write the song, but was inspired by it. I could be sure about the feelings if I was with the person, but after so much time I "depend" on his actions and words for gaining some insight into them.

Arigatou!

どういたしまして [=you're welcome]

1. practice, practice, and practice again. ask your friends/sisters [if you have any sisters] to let you use makeup on them, it could help, what do i know? lol
2. i never doubted that ;)
4. the actions will tell you more about his feelings towards you than a song, so thats not *dependance* at all. but then again, if he is really artistic, he could find it much more easy to express his feelings towards you, or anyone through art [music, drawings, whatever he likes best]

maybe what you really want to find out is this *does he feel the same way, now?*

oh, one more thing.. different guys like different features on a girl. for instance i know this guy who gets mesmerized by a girl's smile [even if 100 other guys would say shes an average jane], other guys would fall head over heels for a girls eyes, her hair and so on.

dont let all this put you down, though
but now, im really curious of that song and its lyrics.. lol