Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
It's not all that matters Hun - you are what matters most of all - u cannot empower him until u empower yrself - he is a big boy let him be responsible for walking his own pathway and finding his own peace - u are not there to carry this burden....I speak to myself also when I say this as I too felt the burden of my SC spiritual pathway - I now see that he and only he can be responsible for this...my purpose when it comes to him was to simply shine the light and offer him love deeper than explanation so he could believe in the light...

i know my self worth now , and i know if he had answered that phone it wouldnt of been long for the sun to come out and go back in again , i guess i knew where it would go , or lead to and i didnt want that , me turnign up in his life again would mess with his head more he cant handle the intensity of loving me so he shuts me out and blindly goes forward in life becaus eit is the safer option for him , but if he at peace then that is great if he is not suffering that is great its his choice to be this way not mine i cant force him to face the feeklings within himself only he can do that , instead i am empowering myself , i can see how much stronger and peaceful i am without all the head games and stress i dotn regret the time we shared together because meeting him has been the most beautiful most powerful experience in my entire life and he taught me to feel true love , for that i am eternally greatful and blessed i had the chance to experience that kind of love , but im more determined now , its down to him to contact me and come to find me im done with going after him , if he never returns then that is okay because he is always in my heart and i carry him with me each day .

Much love to you Mystical - u were one of the first on here to reach out to me - I will always be grateful for that - u know u have a friend in me if ever u need an ear to listen or just loving arms around u in support xo
thanks loving soul same applies xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 07-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
thanks loving soul same applies xx

I hear you hun - even with this newfound realization I still catch myself wanting to get in touch with him but I check my action because there is nothing to gain and it will just cause a lot of hurt for everyone - if he finds happiness again with his wife then I am glad their children have their loving Daddy around :) He will walk the light of his own pathway when he is ready - he knows now where it starts and how to look for the light - it is my impatience and ego that couldn't let go of the fact that it cant be now...

I feel like a dry sponge ready to soak up everything I have yet to learn ahead of me - it's pretty exciting!!!!

Thanks Mystical I know too well where u r at - its nice to know someone else understands xo
Old 07-03-2012, 02:51 PM
MorningMist

Hugs to you, Loving_Soul.

So happy you found peace...and, like you, I don't think it's the last time your paths will cross.

MorningMist
Old 07-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist
Hugs to you, Loving_Soul.

So happy you found peace...and, like you, I don't think it's the last time your paths will cross.

MorningMist

Thanks MM :) I am feeling so much love today from all around - for once it means more to me than the love from him!! I am getting a thank you from him...I'm not sure why..but it's there...:)