Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 14-01-2015, 12:57 AM
We Knights Paladin

Traveling down this road

Here is the truth, I cannot say fully whether I am or am not an earth angel or whether even such a thing exists. I can only share the feelings and thoughts that I have had over the years and perhaps speak with another that might be further along in their 'awakening' as I have heard it called to hear their experiences.

My mind is a liberal one. As human or human in body I share many habits and thoughts that seem impure. So allow me to explain briefly from where I come.

At the time of my birth I was brought into a family that had long since given up their faith. God was never a prevalent figure. There was no bible to be seen, no items hung upon the wall that might have said my family was once rife with believers.

However even at small I remember very vividly a need and curiosity. I would ask about church and the angels, I would try to go to Sunday School with the neighbors, I even spent a few years at a Catholic School. However, it was disappointing. I didn't need to be schooled in these things, I needed 'my family' back. I wanted my brothers and sisters. I have always felt, as small as five years of age, I related to the angels. Without even truly knowing who they were at the time.

Now, I had my issues with my family on earth as much as anyone but I did love them. Still, they never felt like they were mine. We were always so impossibly different.

This carried through the years, even through all the struggles and poor choices I have made. I was always looking for home and family. I have been among witches, those who claim to be fallen, and other spiritual beings and - even when I wanted to rebel - I was told I was made of light.

I now live alone and aspire to complete many things with this life. I still don't attend church, I still don't read the bible, but I still find myself attracted to the celestial and even curious of the damned. Know thy enemy and all. Because many see me as a very sound minded and rational person I cannot speak to those I know about these matters.

I suppose what I seek is someone to speak to. Hear thoughts, experiences, and stories.

Many thanks for your eyes and ears either way.

M.
Old 14-01-2015, 02:44 AM
Ascender
Hello -- I'll send you a PM then :3 Looking forward to conversing with you.
Old 14-01-2015, 04:46 AM
We Knights Paladin

Many thanks for your connection.