Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-06-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
Persistent Lion

A dream from this morning...

...I was in a room with theatre props, things covered in sheets, dusty objects on shelves. it was in a basement of an old building, I could see exposed bricks for the walls and there were small windows at the top of the walls close to the ceiling. The light was shining through the air in beams and I could see the dust floating. One part of the room was partitioned off, with chain link. There was a door that could be locked. It was a place to keep the more valuable items.

...There was a lion in the room with me. He was a massive lion (at least to me), the top of his head came to my shoulder. It was a part of the show somehow but wasn't supposed to be loose and roaming the way it was. I went into the room that could be locked with the valuables but the door no longer shut properly and the lock was gone, the chainlink was very rusty and cobwebby. The lion followed me into the little room. I tried to hide under one of the dusty sheets, I didn't feel scared but I did feel uneasy. I was peering out and could see the lion sniffing at me. Then it clawed at the sheet very deliberately, to try to pull it off me.

...I got out from under the sheet and the lion looked at me. I still was not scared but didn't know what to expect, was still uneasy that the lion could decide to kill me. I left the partitioned room and the lion followed me, on my left side. I put my hand out and touched his mane and told him to behave and we walked forward together towards the stairs.

I have some good ideas about this one but thought I'd throw it out to the wolves anyway, see what comes back, what others can see.

I see the symbols of the Strength tarot card...
I see the subconscious (basement), illumination (windows, light beams), and stairs (ascension)...
I see the illusion of value (broken lock, separation)...
I see fear of the unknown, unpredictable...

Old 04-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Master
Do you know any Leo lions.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Master
Good thinking but no, I have no Leos in my life.

Old 05-06-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Good thinking but no, I have no Leos in my life.

An acquaintance may be a Leo Hope you can figure it out. An interesting dream for sure.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:02 PM
Master
True, but I'm not convinced this dream is about a person. I get a strong self-discipline... self-mastery vibe with this dream. The Lion could also be a spirit animal helping me at this point in my journey.

Old 06-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Master
Hopefully you have a follow up dream to make things clearer.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:39 PM
Master

when i read this I thought that the room with the valuables was a room full of things valuable to you... but the lock was broken and everything was covered with dusty sheets and so forth. Kind of like you'd lost track of what you value? maybe let others run roughshod over them? The lion trying to take the sheet off *could* have been a reminder to you to uncover what you've lost and maybe dust some things off...

but I didn't get much out of the rest of the dream segments. although the lion could be construed to be an aspect of yourself, which has been let relatively loose but can't quite figure out what to do with itself? And you aren't sure how to relate to that part of yourself?

well just my 2c....
Old 06-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Master
Josephine, hopefully!

FallingLeaves *laughs* that is really very good, I think. Unsure what to do with myself... yes, right now that is very true. The idea of uncovering something I've lost track of and now being full of confidence but a bit "which direction now?!", yes I can relate. Thanks!

Cool beans