Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-07-2013, 07:08 AM
Lyric

Advice for Mediumship

Hi everyone, my name is Lyric - yes this is my real name. To tell you a little about myself I sometimes hear and see spirits and I have since I was a young child. I am now 29 and I would like to strengthen my ability and make it really strong so I may help myself and others as well. I do not plane to make money or fame but simply help the dead/spirits and their loved ones if ether the living or dead approach me. I want to be able to see and hear spirits more often all the time.

I plan on reading Buckland's Book of Spirit Communications to help myself, is their any other books anyone would advise?

Any items or anything anyone can advise? Crystals, items or anything?

I am very serious here and need the best of advise and whatever anyone can help me with. Thank you very much everyone
Old 23-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Knower

Please see my post below titled Why Doesn't Spirit Speak To Me. Someone provided me with a link to a free organization that can assist with mediumship.
Old 23-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Administrator
Hey Lyric.

You could try meditation,where you can connect to your guide this will give you a starting block, or go to a spiritulist church where a lot offer workshops and circles.they could train you in the correct manner.

Namaste
Old 24-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parma
Please see my post below titled Why Doesn't Spirit Speak To Me. Someone provided me with a link to a free organization that can assist with mediumship.
Your post is confusing -it appears to have a link to some type of advertising. Can you clarify please?
Old 24-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Guide

Don't try too hard to make something happen. Start out with defining the vibration of what you desire. Play it out in your mind and reach for the feeling of it. Embrace it, be it, and allow it to emerge into your flesh. Then let go completely whenever neediness may strike.

If your passion burns for this, but you don't know how to make the next step, my advice would be to make the best of what you have at this point, and ask the universe or god to show you the most graceful, quick and rewarding path to fulfil your desire.

Give it to god, let it go, and trust that it will come to you as quickly and gracefully as you are vibrationally able to allow it.

If you experience resistance to trusting the universe, or find yourself succumbing to wanting and needing, you may be able to find relief from this by addressing the issues with a healing video on YouTube titled "The Pulse Technique", by Deb Cummings. The video features an energy transmission that will target any distressful or unwanted experiences of your choice, to progressively eliminate and clear all aspects of it, including the root cause.
Old 25-07-2013, 03:36 AM
Glen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
Your post is confusing -it appears to have a link to some type of advertising. Can you clarify please?

Oh please disregard that last confusion by me. I found the post you were referring to.
Old 25-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Lyric

Everyone Thank you much for all your great words and advice.

So has anyone here read the book Bucklands Book of Spirit Communication?

I also hear that gemstones and other objects help as well. Can anyone chime in on anything like this?

Keep more information coming everyone, I am listening
Old 25-07-2013, 07:00 AM
Juanita

I think that the best advice you have received is to seek out a Spiritulist Church to learn how to use and control your gift....
Old 25-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Betsycc

Lyric,
I'm new to mediumship too. I found out early this year that I'm a medium. I thought I might be a bit psychic - turns out I'd been using some of my abilities all my life without thought.

You were given several terrific answers. I don't think anyone mentioned 'journaling'. Sit quietly and begin to write about your thoughts, your day, etc. Then, ask questions - write whatever answer comes to you without questioning or second guessing.

Protect yourself spiritually first & state the intention that only spirits of the highest vibration of light & love may communicate with you through your writing.

I joined a class with a terrific group of spiritual mediums. Its refreshing to be able to speak openly with others without causing fear, hostility or being labeled.

Let us know how your journey goes!
Old 29-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Lyric

Hi Everyone, Again Thank you all for your words and I will take it all in and use it the best of my ability. I will say that I have not been able to find a spiritualist church or group near me where I live. I live in the Midwest where there is not a whole going on. lol. So I must do as much research and reading as I can to better myself. I have recently bought some books online that I have ready are really great and will help out a lot. Thanks everyone