Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-01-2012, 01:01 AM
desi

About my dad

Hey everyone I am new here. I am in no way a medium or feel I have any psychic ability. I do however feel like I have had loved ones come to me in dreams. I was wondering if anyone on here that is a medium could help me.

My father passed away either the 19th or the 20th of August. You see my step mother was in Iowa and my father was in South Dakota. She stated the day of the 20th that she had not heard from my father in over 24 hours. We sent for the police to do a welfare check and they came back to let us know they had found him dead. I was wondering if by some small chance if I could set up a reading with someone or something. I just have so many questions about that day.

I also need to know if he did come to me in a dream. What he said in the dream scared me so much. Like most people I dont feel I got any closure. We had just started talking again in Feb of 2011 and he passed in August. My mother passed away when I was 2 1/2 and I would love to know if they are together as well.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Desiree
Old 03-01-2012, 12:44 PM
MMM

first, wait until you have the minimum required posts to request a reading then post this in the reading request branch
Old 03-01-2012, 04:22 PM
desi

My apologies. I didnt see the request a reading thank you for letting me know. Hope I didnt offend anyone by posting in this section.

Thanks,
Desiree
Old 03-01-2012, 04:42 PM
positivegirl

No no.

Spirits often do visit in dreams. Can oyu tell us a bit about the dream? It's not uncommon to have a "passing over dream" where the spirit of the loved one drops in. Sometimes the message they give us does't make quite sense, but its the feeling they bring with them. This aside, when my Dad died, I experienced a number of very scary and confusing dreams involving his spirit. I now understand that those dreams came about when he hadn't quite accepted he was dead and so the message was muddled. Once his spirit did acept his death, the messages became clearer and easier to understand.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:30 PM
desi

It was a very brief dream. All I remember from it was both him and I were in it. And all he said is he was very sad and he couldnt eat or drink anything. It was so real. It was scary in the fact that it was a day or so after they found him.

I am not sure if he came to me any other times or not. I know at one point I was trying to sleep and I kept getting these tingly sensations on my face and hands. So I am not sure if it was him or not.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Master
You could simply send your prayers, thoughts, love to him until you figure it out, or maybe through the prayers you may get some sort of response.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Tammy

maybe he was telling you about his actual passing by making things clearer, please dont think that he is unhappy. ((((HUGS)))))
Old 04-01-2012, 10:40 AM
NightFall

Would be more than happy to help,

Hi,when i saw your post i instantly felt a connection with you. I would like to see what help i can give if you wish,let me know and i shall get back to you to see if what comes thro. I will need to ensure i have time to connect. My blessings with love. Nightfall x
Old 04-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by desi
It was a very brief dream. All I remember from it was both him and I were in it. And all he said is he was very sad and he couldnt eat or drink anything. It was so real. It was scary in the fact that it was a day or so after they found him.

I am not sure if he came to me any other times or not. I know at one point I was trying to sleep and I kept getting these tingly sensations on my face and hands. So I am not sure if it was him or not.

was he explaining how his death came about...what did the autopsy say?

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:47 PM
desi

With the autopsy they said his heart was too weak and gave out. My dad had been into drugs for many years, drank, smoked, etc and for the last few years of his life he was sober. The last day that I my step mother apoke to him was Aug 19th she said he told her that he was not feeling well so he was going to take a nap. She never heard from him again. The next day is when we called the cops and they found him.